Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

men AND WOMEN - what are we doing wrong.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Only sometimes. >_>
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Tori

and the rest of the time???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well, I imagine I'm quite relaxed and/or smiling, why?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

:p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Tori

Your answer tells me that you see yourself to be a person of a relaxed and happy disposition - that must come after all the face scrunching right?

• Advertisement

Yes, directly after, quite the coincidence eh?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Tori: Well, perhaps. Runs to mirror and scrunches face. Runs back to laptop. Yawn! Oh, not with what you said. I need my java to wake up... It's early morning in OC.

Tar: Like Hi!

Hi Blue, the 'like' tells me which gal you are. :P

Tar: Yes, have been kidded about that on boards so much that I became a little self conscious and dropped it. Although, it's the way I talk.

My roommate was up all night as usual. So I guess I am the morning shift to relieve her?

Ah, it's ok to use 'like'. Don't let them get you down.

Seems your roomy is quite like me with the lack of sleeping, night is a great time anyway!
    Gets confusing as to which one I see sometimes.

• Advertisement

Oh Tar, you know you love it! Like get real! You are the master of transformation on boards.

Thou shalt not be serious in The Cuchoo's Nest! Get down and give me 50 big ones! (push ups)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

soo..off topic... <3 long john silver

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Tar so naughty! Me likie!

L4L! play with me!

Oh, No!!! The evil game that I live to regret!!!!:p
    Be right there! (Oh, I'm gonna regret it!)

in the summertime....in the summertime...

I love that my husband cleaned the kitchen while I was at work today!!!!! What a sweetie! (He knew I was having a rough day at work.)

L4L is hereby given notice that the "W" word is never to be mentioned on The Cuchoo's Nest! The nerve! (Oh, I hope you are going to reward him for being such a grand guy!);)

Well, that would lead back to the In My Pants Thread where someone sang "Gonna Wait 'Till The Midnight Hour... because..... hubby is off to the "W" place!!!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There are no words.

Yes, I am spoiled.

Like week-old milk. Well, maybe hairier.

Yes, Sarky, that is part of your charm. The sharp wit. I guess it belongs in this thread as well!:p

L4L

Well, someone had to drag the abysmal standard up a bit. And it damn well wasn't going to be any of you lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

And if they're good, maybe another 50.

And if they are really GOOD, then perhaps we can sell tickets for people to watch?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

That would be a sell-out! If two were involved...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

where is the what are you wearing thread?

cause I'm finally naked

• Advertisement

Demetrius wrote:
    That would be a sell-out! If two were involved...

I guess it's how you define "push up"?:p

Advertisement