Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

men AND WOMEN - what are we doing wrong.

Options
  • 18-07-2006 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

just thought might give you guys an insight into us lots and if your not interested just a place for us girls to bitch!!!!!

what gets to you about guys, or your worst incounter with the male of the species!!!!

could be funny, or could get me in trouble!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well at least you had the sense to start the thread here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

thinkin here or TD but would prooly get my ass kicked from here to kingdom come in there!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

women have to get over this whole "we hate men" buzz. Its kinda childish and irritating.

hey i dont hate men at all, good to have them around!!!! just interesting to see if get any feed back!!!! maybe a funny story or two, if ya dont like it you can get rid of it.... but has nothing to do with hating them trust me!!!!

You are right about the ammount of stupid generiastions about women on a lot of the thread across the whole of the site.
    But the thing is I would be surprise if 25% of all boards memebers were female, so you are left with 75% that are men and out of that all it takes is a 10% dumb ass vocal hard done by or screwed over by some daft bitch to start in a thread and a few more joing in and it all goes to hell.

Over the 4 years I have been posting on boards.ie there are a hell of a lot more female esp the last year. But you get idiots, tards and muppets everywhere reguardless of gender, there just happend to be more male posters so there is a higher % of them that are male, unfortunatly it if the female ones ie the noobs with boobs that get more notice.

Basically I tend to treat people as I find them and them being an idiots, tards or muppets has sod all to do with thier gender.

But again it comes down to the precentages of how many of those an idiots, tards or muppets think it is a good idea to slate and write off the other gender.

Things have gotten very angsty of late in the all women are what ever stakes which I think is sad but a relfection on how confused young men are in society as to what thier role is and how to behave.

• Advertisement

ok well what if the young men read things here and understood woman a bit more and understood how to behave better, so how about we change the thread name to....

jules80 wrote:
    ok well what if the young men read things here and understood woman a bit more and understood how to behave better

Im not even going to get invloved in this when thats what I would have to argue against, smacks of puberty and hormones.

would you just like to do a bit of growing up yourself... smackin of blah blah..
    are threads in here not about having a bit of fun and not taking life so seriously!!!!! everyone needs to have a laugh sometimes so just relax yourself and if ya dont wanna get involved well then dont comment!!!!!!

actually sorry you are prolly well grown up as in too old to appreciate a laugh every once in a while

what age are you

very easily found out by clicking on my name!!!

dear lord im older than you going by the age on your profile!!!! you really need to lighten up

• Advertisement

Im perfectly light hearted , im just mind boggled by the female need to wage war on the males . I dont get it. Both sexes have their good points and their bad .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Saw the other thread and just can't bring myself to Man-bash.
    I'm surprised the men haven't started a Woman Bashing Thread yet!

Anyway, I'm a positive person looking for positive comments.

What makes us love our men so much????

L4L

They do Grimes but you see the culture at boards is slightly skewed in certain places due to the ammoung of males that will post daft generislations about women and it gets tiring.

I don't think jules80 is setting this thread up to male bash but rather express her vexation at the large number of threads which have comments saying women are gold diggers, bitches, head wrecker ect. and to let off a little steam by poking fun good humouredly at what are seen as general daft male traits.

Not asking for directions, leaving the toilet seat up ect ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

I'll tell you what men are doing wrong - dealing with women!
    If women weren't so damn good looking and sensitive and sexy I'd have nothing to do with them! ...and I'd be a whole lot happier for my troubles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I can do no wrong, ah really I'm not that bad am I? :(

You prolly would be Zulu, I am sorry that you seem to have run foul of idiots or what ever that happen to be female that shaped your out look and made you well at times hostile.

Personally I have always gotten on with blokes more then girls they can be such head wreckers but still there are times when I have been afrounted by some of your posts.

Sometimes it can be hard not to be offended when people lump a whole heap of negative and angry comments at a persons door just becuse of the gender they happen to be.

But honestly in the smoke screen of equality I think both genders have lost out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

jules80 wrote:

25 :confused: that’s the same as me but for some reason I don’t have your simplistic views that men are somehow a collective consciousness and women are a separate collective consciousness.

Your never going to get any answers about “understanding” a whole sex. You need to grow up a little bit and realise that every individual is different and women and men in reality don't have pre designed laws governing the way they think. The biggest difference is an artifical difference imagined up by men and women like yourself that somehow both sexes have completely different ways of thinking. No doubt yourself and many a man would think exactly the same, not that you will ever notice though concidering you subscribe to the men are from mars and women are from venus thinking.

Now seen as we’re in the cuckoos nest ………..women are all mad bitter manipulative cnuts who can’t drive or change light bulbs :p

Annual_Meeting_of_Women_Drivers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Thaedydal wrote:
    You prolly would be Zulu, I am sorry that you seem to have run foul of idiots or what ever that happen to be female that shaped your out look and made you well at times hostile.
    Ahh, I'm only messing, to be fair nearly all the girls I know are great. Really, really great. ...and they can be hot to, which is even better! I really enjoy the company of the fairer sex.
    Personally I have always gotten on with blokes more then girls they can be such head wreckers but still there are times when I have been afrounted by some of your posts.
    I'm sorry to hear that... I've never really had too much trouble with headwrecking girls, as I just avoid them like I would headwrecking guys.
    Sometimes it can be hard not to be offended when people lump a whole heap of negative and angry comments at a persons door just becuse of the gender they happen to be.
    Well I can be guilty of that. I suppose it's difficult to literate diplomatically when your all riled up. ...and there's one or two people who get me going.
    But honestly in the smoke screen of equality I think both genders have lost out.
    ...that and the bruises we all get playing the game of love!

Zulu wrote:
    ...that and the bruises we all get playing the game of love!

and the bites and the scratches :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

No replys????

THATS BECAUSE BOYS ARE BETTER THAN GIRLS :p

• Advertisement

clown bag i not looking to understand men, personally i think its better to not understand then it is easier to ignore, but its just a little fun and it been taken way too seriously!!!!

You need to grow up a little bit and realise that every individual is different and women and men in reality don't have pre designed laws governing the way they think.

in that lies the fun, come on im not a stupid little 16yr old who thinks that men are this and women are that, there are so many differences and its nice to see differ views on both... stop being so straight laced.. and have a bit of fun, i work 40 hours a week and im job is extremely stressful, i enjoy havin a bit of a laugh... why not laugh together

as we are in CN... what do you call the useless pick of skin attached to a
    d1ck?? a man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

No, it's cos there's nothing good to say about the lot of ye! BUM! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

my penis? That must be it Op.

L4L you need to take a break im not man bashin, its a joke but seems around here no one can do that!!!!!!

if ya read through it you would see that!!!!

and by the way stop tryin to lick the boys bottoms, its not very becoming

Sure we use the post about the person before thread to manbash when in the mood!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Some boys like having their bottoms licked Jules

//Looks at Tar and Clownbag.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

jules80 wrote:
    You're 80?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Lust4Life wrote:
    I'm surprised the men haven't started a Woman Bashing Thread yet!
    We don't need to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

I don't really get this thread...*walks away*

• Advertisement

Doomspell wrote:
    I don't really get this thread...*walks away*

ROFL! Classic! :D

Advertisement