Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Three Good Reasons not to buy an Alfa Romeo

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

miju wrote:
    \m/_(>_<)_\m/ i didnt dismiss it as nonsense at all , i just pointed out a comparison to the problem you had to a problem another person had , my main issue is with the OP not you

excuse me...
    whats is this then
    miju wrote:
    well \m/_(>_<)_\m/ you should really learn how to change gears properly.

you sir have proved my point... you are a hypocrite.
    and this is disgraceful posting from a "moderator"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

well excuse me but i did own an alfa in fact i used to own two...
    and you dismissed my opinion as nonsense. you cant have a have a rational debate with someone who did own an alfa in fact you cant have a rational debate.
    i'm sorry but you are a hypocrite...plane and simple.
    you seem to be losing the plot a little...

I tried to engage you in rational debate, but you immediately contradicted yourself and then refused to back up your (contradictory) assertions. The thread's still open if you have a point to make regarding your experience with Alfas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,577 ✭✭✭maidhc

Geez, the warmest day of the year and some people choose to spend it arguing whether of not Alfas are crap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

that's not dismissing your point as nonsense that's called stating a possible reason why the gearbox "fell" out of a brand new alfa :rolleyes:

might wanna get off that high horse of yours there , and if you think my "bahviour" is disgraceful use the report button and let the mods of this forum decide after all as said i'm a normal user outside of my own forums and either way am still subject to the same rules of boards as everyone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You know something? I've had enough of this crap.

Mike.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement