Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL: 2X20 - "Two For The Road" [**SPOILERS WITHIN**]

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Sparko

That ending was so unexpected.. I have to admit I couldn't care less about Anna-Lucia but I hope Jack uses his super doctor skills to save Libby.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Dont worry...thats certainly the end of Anna Lucia!, unless of course its all one of Hurleys dreams now or something :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Just as I was getting to like AnnaLucia. Great ending. I really hope they're dead, that would be really good writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

YeAh! wrote:
    Dont worry...thats certainly the end of Anna Lucia!, unless of course its all one of Hurleys dreams now or something :O

we can only hope thats end of her....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Reckon he shot himself so it would look like Henry had done it. Michael could stay on in the camp then if he has more stuff that the Others are making him do.

I tend to agree Jeff. i think the Others have made a deal with him to infiltalrate the camp to get info. Once this is passed on they will use it as a bartering tool to see if they'll give him Walt Back (i'd say as if !)

Libby can't die or else the mental hosp. storyline will have been yoo up in the air and pointless.

Also Ana Luci cant die, cause Jack doesnt know she was accompanying his dad in Oz. (as per last Mondays episode on RTE 2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

OK,
    I sky + all the episodes of lost but due to the soccer on monday I missed the very end of this one. I got up to the bit when Michael popped a cap into Anna Lucia. What happend next? From reading this thread I gather that Crazy Libby walked into the hatch looking for some plonk for her and fatboy's picnic, stumbled across Michael's gangsta sh*t and was duely "dealt with". Did Mike then kill himself? Did Henry get out? I could wait till the repeat to find out but, I'm a lazy lazy man.
    Thanks in advance:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Sparko

newbie2 wrote:
    OK,
    I sky + all the episodes of lost but due to the soccer on monday I missed the very end of this one. I got up to the bit when Michael popped a cap into Anna Lucia. What happend next? From reading this thread I gather that Crazy Libby walked into the hatch looking for some plonk for her and fatboy's picnic, stumbled across Michael's gangsta sh*t and was duely "dealt with". Did Mike then kill himself? Did Henry get out? I could wait till the repeat to find out but, I'm a lazy lazy man.

The exact same thing happened to me, but luckily once I seen the world cup match go into extra time I guessed things would be a bit off so I set the programme after lost to record as well so I got to see it all.

Basically what happened was Libby walked in and seen Michael holding the gun and Anna Lucia lying there and Michael turned around and shot her too. Then he opened the armoury, looked at Henry and then pointed the gun at himself and shot himself somewhere around the chest/shoulder area, wasn't really clear, and then it ended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Strange...

I used Sky+ for it too and didn't miss any of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

newbie2 wrote:
    OK,

I think it is important to note that Libby walked in and surprised Michael, and he seemed to shoot her out of surprise. It wasn't a calculated shot, he just turned and BANG... (they did take hie Boy you know)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭lowdenclear

pound.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

"Wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt"

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Have yee seen RTEs ad for the next episode yet...a bit of a spoiler there.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

seabee wrote:
    Have yee seen RTEs ad for the next episode yet...a bit of a spoiler there.
    I hate when they spoil future episodes!
    BTW, if you really wanna know if she is dead or not without giving anything else away to the story......... spoiler....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Libby can't die or else the mental hosp. storyline will have been yoo up in the air and pointless.

Also Ana Luci cant die, cause Jack doesnt know she was accompanying his dad in Oz. (as per last Mondays episode on RTE 2)

I think that'd be great, it lend a kind of reality to the show. People do die and leave things hanging in real life. I'm sure the mental hospital storyline could be recovered other ways too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Phat Chance

I think a lot of the symbolism and mystique is gone from the series. They seem to be playing for shock value. The script quality has definitely decreased and a lot of what made it interesting has been dropped. For instance, the "security system" that grabbed Locke has disappeared. They opened up a new storyline with Libby in the mental hospital and closed it just as quickly with her death. Same for the supposed 'army' Jack wanted to train. Now that the trainer's dead what'll happen? I'll still watch every Monday but it's lacking something that the first series did. I hope the third series either improves or is the final series because they shouldn't drag it out too much.

Advertisement