Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How're ye, men?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It's illegal, but a bit up in the air at the moment with the proposed changes. still wrong though in my eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

As crudely as I can put this, is he hitting that? I don't think its illegal unless he's involved in a sexual relationship. That's not to say I think its right or wrong, I'm just thinking about it from a legal point of view at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

julep wrote:
    my friend is 31 and is going out with a 16 year old

Just think when he was 16 she was................... a twinkle in her father's pants
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Frederick

Im 21, and Id probably go for women upto late twenties, late thirties on the sly i guess..... depends on the particular woman though of course......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

38 would probably be the max I'd do

at the same time I'd prefer a hot 30 year old over a hot 20 year old any time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

im 25 and the oldest i would go for is about 40, i was with a 29 yo when i was 17 and that was an eyeopener

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I'd another friend who had a strong belief in mathematics....
    He always stated that two 17 year olds is much better than one 34 year old.

It's not age but rather gravity that can be cruel on the female form!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Kilkenny

I'd another friend who had a strong belief in mathematics....
    He always stated that two 17 year olds is much better than one 34 year old.

Reckon he's right ... would love to know for sure! :D

Speaking of maths, I reckon whatever your sober "oldest" is, add about 3 years for every pint consumed (probably 5 per pint after midnight on Saturday night)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Posted by Clownbag:
    I'm 25, go as far as late 30's cos 20 something girlies listen more to their friends opinions rather than think for themselves. Just found older girlies to be more at ease with themselves. Doesn't really mater though, 20 - late 30's as long as the girlie has her own mind and is not a slave to popular opinion.

Ah, Love, that just made enduring a birthday last week MUCH easier!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Mid to late 20s/early 30s, but in saying it, it depends on the woman.

I don't think age should be an issue. Within reason ofcourse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I would not go for anyone close to my ma's age, that'd be too freaky like. 5-7 years older than me is fine.

As crudely as I can put this, is he hitting that? I don't think its illegal unless he's involved in a sexual relationship. That's not to say I think its right or wrong, I'm just thinking about it from a legal point of view at the moment.
    yes, he is 'hitting that'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Im 24 the oldest girl i would be with

the oldest girl would be 18 ?!!...odd...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Sparky-s wrote:
    Mid to late 20s/early 30s, but in saying it, it depends on the woman.

I don't think age should be an issue. Within reason ofcourse.
    Ah c'mon Sparky be honest, you'd take anything at this stage wouldn't ya buddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

26 and wouldn't be with a woman or man over my own age.

julep wrote:
    yes, he is 'hitting that'.

Nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'm 21 and havnt set an age limit.

as long as she is capable of handling some serious G-Forces, there should be no problem.

azezil wrote:
    26 and wouldn't be with a woman or man over my own age.
    are you bi-sexual?
    that's just greedy.

it's sad that i have to do this but...
    Disclaimer. the above comment was a joke and not meant to offend anyone of any sexual leaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Pighead wrote:
    Ah c'mon Sparky be honest, you'd take anything at this stage wouldn't ya buddy?

Offering? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

julep wrote:
    are you bi-sexual?
    that's just greedy.

it's sad that i have to do this but...
    Disclaimer. the above comment was a joke and not meant to offend anyone of any sexual leaning.
    Depends who asks, big boy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

stp wrote:
    i just turned 30.

for a relationship, idealy, she'd be under 30 and over 23, 25 is good.

reason - generally, women over 30 are not as physicaly fit as women in their mid 20's, and are more likely to be looking for a serious relationship.

that said, if she was stunning, sound and fit, i'd be willing to go to 32 maybe 33.

I'm 30, I run approx 10km every tme I go 2/3 times a week...
    How fit are you??????
    And I wouldn't say i'm looking for a serious relationship, but a mature one.

As far the bunny boiler and the comment about us 30+'s wanting to have kids earlier.... plueeeze! :rolleyes:
    I'm not sure if I want kids.. Theyre cute (when they're not screaming in a supermarket) but they're not that cute. I can't understand the need to have one.. I'm perfectly happy without them at the moment anyway..
    Baffling. :confused:

I'm 30, I run approx 10km every tme I go 2/3 times a week...
    How fit are you??????
    And I wouldn't say i'm looking for a serious relationship, but a mature one.

As far the bunny boiler and the comment about us 30+'s wanting to have kids earlier.... plueeeze! :rolleyes:
    I'm not sure if I want kids.. Theyre cute (when they're not screaming in a supermarket) but they're not that cute. I can't understand the need to have one.. I'm perfectly happy without them at the moment anyway..
    Baffling. :confused:

Well said :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

Heyes wrote:
    Well said :)

Thanks.
    listen, my biological clock is a tick a tocking here... i'm pretty desperate..
    S/A/L? We can hook up, do a britney (get married overnight) and make cute little bambinos??? whadya say??

(I bet this is a girl isnt' it :D )

Advertisement