Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How're ye, men?

Options
  • 17-06-2006 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Some questions: what age are you and what's the oldest age you'd go for in a woman. Feel free to give reasons, if you want as well!

Ҝ тҺχ!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

29... but I don't go for women, maybe a Chinese or pizza but not women.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It depends on the woman. Some age better than others...

But I've yet to see a woman older than 37 that I would want to sleep with.

Of course my perspective will change greatly once I'm in my 30's...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

I'll be 30 in July.

Oldest woman I'd like to date would be 45. Have sex with on a secretive basis - probably 60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I'm 25, go as far as late 30's cos 20 something girlies listen more to their friends opinions rather than think for themselves. Just found older girlies to be more at ease with themselves. Doesn't really mater though, 20 - late 30's as long as the girlie has her own mind and is not a slave to popular opinion.

Now go support the dream forum seen as I replied to your thread!

Oldest woman I'd like to date would be 45. Have sex with on a secretive basis - probably 60.
    class!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'm 21 and wouldn't go beyond 24 tbh.. i think after that (i.e. after college age), you're just not immature enough to randomly get locked on a monday night.. ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Im 20 and i couldnt see myself with anyone over 23/24...

*Cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I'm 22 but I'd say anything up to late 20s depending on the person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I'm 21 and my immaturity* prevents any female over 19 wanting anything to do with meh and my scruffy ways.

*Immaturity may be code for impotence**

** >_>

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lollers simbop.

Maybe I would go for a 26 year old at most, but she must be with child.
    I need children fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

30. was with a 40 year old when i was 25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

i would do anything in a skirt right now

i would do anything in a skirt right now

funky in a skirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

/me dons skirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

ANYTHING in a skirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

It depends really on how well they've looked after themselves. Like Barbara Windsor is 84 and she still makes Pighead loins twitch when shes pulling pints in the Queen Vic.

On the other hand my grans best made Sheila Reilly is 79 (5 years younger) and all she does is make me vomit when she wears her short skirts to bingo. So basically the answer depends on how well they look in a short skirt.

Maybe I would go for a 26 year old at most, but she must be with child.

should of posted that in the how lazy can you get forum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm not made of time or effort and I have to win the bread for the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

simu wrote:
    Some questions: what age are you and what's the oldest age you'd go for in a woman. Feel free to give reasons, if you want as well!

Ҝ тҺχ!

Why?

• Advertisement

I dunno!For sex:As long as I was attracted to them.For relationships, I would have to say not more than 22!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Im 21 and if a woman was 50 and looked decent,then why not,it'd be rude not too!

I wouldnt date anyone over 30!

Dont think i'd go over that age though

• Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'm 25, would date anywhere between 22 and 30. For a one-nighter anything up to about 40ish with exceptions made for a woman who still looks younger than this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

bizmark wrote:
    Why?

For my lonely widow friends... things aren't looking great so far, though. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Anything that walks.

Ixnay on the widowed cripples though.

>_>

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

simu wrote:
    For my lonely widow friends... things aren't looking great so far, though. :/

o_O

Well, do remember the age differences involved thusfar.

Unless they're looking for a toyboy, the concept of which I genuinely find mildly disturbing. *flashbacks to episodes of Friends with Phoebe's brother and his "girl" friend*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I'm 29, I've gone out with girls/women 10 years older than me and 5 years younger than me.

I don't really factor age into it when I'm thinking about dating someone, but in terms of commonality or being able to converse and get on with someone I think I'm probably looking at the 25-35 age bracket to be honest, with the emphasis on someone between 27-33.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭dirtyharry1971

am 26 oldest Ive been with is 37 but have seen some hot 45 year olds don't think id go over that though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

OP, tough question. Haven't given alot of thought to it. For me? It really depends on who you get along with, and whether you have much in common with them. Would I have alot in common with a 30 year old? Probably not. Usually, you are attracted to people within a three or four year age gap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Whats the oldest guy.. or girl you would go for simu?

Advertisement