Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolutley Sick

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Click this link for a CCTV video of an unprovoked attack

http://exodus.interoutemediaservices.com/?...delivery=stream

and heres the news article on it http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...don/5017966.stm

I seen this on the TV a few days ago and it's one of the coldest things i've ever seen on the news. Absolutely no need for it at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

If the judge is any good, 40 years each.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'd be a supporter of the death penalty TBH.

Sparks400 wrote:
    I'd be a supporter of the death penalty TBH.

They will suffer more spending life in prison

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

the parents released the video so that people would see what happens on the streets of britian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No excuse for that behaviour. They took life so theirs should be taken away too, life in prison and no less. I used to live near Barking and worked in Romford :(

the parents released the video so that people would see what happens on the streets of britian.

I think it was a good call doing that because I was taken back by it alot more than anything else i've ever seen on the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

video link not working for me:confused:

EDIT: Just saw it, what scumbags!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Jesus Christ, I'm actually left speechless..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Ag marbh wrote:
    Too right. Im not a fan of the death penalty, not because of its nature, but I believe its far more of a punishment to let em spend decades in a small prison cell, no freedom and ****e food. Thats what punishment is supposed to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

That is ****ing disgusting, death is too good for those scumbags.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Filthy Bast*rds... I hope they rot in hell.. that was absolutely horrific to look at :(

WTF.... to look at them approaching they looked like they were just planning a prank on a mate or something.. That is frightening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

I agree that they should have showed the video, they're are to many people who have a sun coloured view of scumbags like this and maybe if they actually seen these people in action they wouldn't be so quick to 'forgive'

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

fabcat wrote:
    I agree that they should have showed the video, they're are to many people who have a sun coloured view of scumbags like this and maybe if they actually seen these people in action they wouldn't be so quick to 'forgive'

And nobody can say that they were out of their heads on drink, they look perfectly sober to me... Thank god that camera was there, they probably would have walked otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

That's horrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

scary.

Thing is, unprovoked attacks are on an alarming rise here too, and similar scumbags are carrying knives also.
    The mentality behind these people is just too hard to comprehend... how they can have so little respect for another human is just beyond me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I can't believe they cannot be charged with murder. Thats just as sickening as the crime itself. I'm so ****ed off with the whole justice system and this just makes it worse. I guarantee you the sentences are poxy.

If you randomly attack and kill someone, you should never see the light of day again, simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

ah ffs. I don't get it, if it was some sort of turf war bull**** then I can understand dumb ****s killing each other (because they're dumb ****s) but something as random as that, sick is the word.

Their punishment should be getting beaten up for a while and stabbed to death and left to die, no lethal injection or chair or nothing. Stab the ****ers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

The 17 year old who did the stabbing obviously has mental problems... no one who's of sound mind can stab someone multiple times without provocation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I can't believe they cannot be charged with murder. Thats just as sickening as the crime itself. I'm so ****ed off with the whole justice system and this just makes it worse. I guarantee you the sentences are poxy.
    I agree. Someone should put out some public service ads (ala smoking ones) that say "Hey, stabbing people in the chest often leads to death", and then let these cases be treated as murder cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Vid doesnt work for me,just doesnt move??????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

The victims families should be allowed decide the punishment. Prison is too good for scum like that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Aww those guys clearly had a bad upbringing that we can't understand. Let's give them hugs and rainbows and then they'll be okay! C'mon boardsies - let's love them for what they can be, not for what they've done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

And of course it was the weedy fúcker who couldn't throw a proper punch that was carrying the knife.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

agmarbh wrote:
    and
    debreno wrote:
    Too right. Im not a fan of the death penalty, not because of its nature, but I believe its far more of a punishment to let em spend decades in a small prison cell, no freedom and ****e food. Thats what punishment is supposed to be.

You are probably both right but if I was a British tax-payer I wouldn't like to think my money was going to feed and cloth these bastards. I feel the same about the scum in our own prisons who are also beyond redemption (this is obviously only my opinion, some of you may feel otherwise, everyone to their own). Sorry for taking it slightly of topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

The news story said two people. There was three, and the guy who did the stabbing isnt in the BBC story.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

No, my bad, I read it again. I am left cold though. I dont want to see anything like that ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Jumpy wrote:
    The news story said two people. There was three, and the guy who did the stabbing isnt in the BBC story.

Probably cuz the third is 17 and legally can't be named

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I thought by the video it was a beating, didn't realise the poor guy died. That is sick, honestly, we human beings are a sorry lot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement