Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers night CANCELLED - Letterkenny -Friday 17th November.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,039 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

im definitely out too.
    got a reunion party to go too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Can't really see me making it :( Sorry. Anyone wanna pay my flight home??? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Paddy20 wrote:
    Hmmm, ruddy Letterkenny EH :confused: maybe another 'DATE POLL' is needed, As you would never see me in the flesh on a Friday night in the big L ?.:(

P. :cool:

Hey C'Mon,

Surely this can be resolved, I never thought a Friday night was ideal especially in Letterkenny. I preferred Ballybofey, but even if it had been chosen 'Friday' would still not have been the night I would have selected.

Perhaps this is the problem here ?.. Christmas is looming and I find it hard to believe that we can not gather up at least 7 loyal N.W. Forum members to meet up in the flesh, maybe midweek, despite online minor spats ;) .

I feel sure it would prove enjoyable, and friendships could be established over a few drinks, so why not post your genuine reasons for being negative and suggestions as to how we could have a nice relaxing evening together.

Give it some thought :)

P. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Cancelled.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Awh :(

Tis a shame. Maybe some time............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

We might try again in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

smashey wrote:

If you try again in the new year, there's a slight chance that I could make it.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

smashey wrote:
    I suppose that might be a good idea, after Christmas and the related hassle and expense is over.

Advertisement