Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Radio Show

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Indeedy :)

*hides the cue cards* :p

And yeah, I've been in the media a few times... not necessarily for the paranormal, or the best reasons. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok i'm posting this again people wont see it back there :)

Ok People, myself and Steven are going to be doing another show on the 9th July but its a little different. Its in a house in Dublin south city centre with a good bit of history. Thing is we are looking for another 1 or 2 people to come along and give us a a hand. Its not a typical situation and personally I would like people who arent new to experiencing things. Its not an all nighter, probably be in town for a little after 8 and then finished up at 1ish at the latest.

Myself or Stevenmu have more details if anyone is interested?

6th wrote:
    Ok i'm posting this again people wont see it back there :)

Ok People, myself and Steven are going to be doing another show on the 9th July but its a little different. Its in a house in Dublin south city centre with a good bit of history. Thing is we are looking for another 1 or 2 people to come along and give us a a hand. Its not a typical situation and personally I would like people who arent new to experiencing things. Its not an all nighter, probably be in town for a little after 8 and then finished up at 1ish at the latest.

Myself or Stevenmu have more details if anyone is interested?

I thought people would have jumped at this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭my_house

too far away from me, but otherwise i'd be there. do you have skype 6th? Im thinking of doing a shoutcast webcast about the paranormal and it'd be cool if I could interview ya ....

I dont have skype at the moment, dont know much about these new fads ;) Sure pm me and we'll sort something out.

Ok me and steven can do this on our own, just though someone might want to come along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Surprised you haven't seen Skype advertised on eBay, seeing as they own it! Anyway, I have it myself, but do keep in mnd that you need a headset or microphone to talk through it.

Oh, and when you do get it, add me!

Ok i'm on a show today between 3.30 til 4.30. its for a show called In Dept on Near fm ( http://www.nearfm.ie/ ). Not to sure what i'll be talking about exactly but no doubt i'll wing it on subjects like the Invesigations, Development Circle and a few more bits and pieces.

The show has a blog here: http://www.indepthradioshow.blogspot.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Best of luck lads. Sure ye wont need it. I'll try and get to listen in. May the spirits be with you.;)

sure we did it at 3.30pm today ;)

Seems there is alot more radio shows out there and alot more posts about them too so how about a kind mod merge them and we add an "s" to the end of the thread tiltle?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

yeah sounds good 6th, i think i did one a couple of weeks ago, I had a lsiten to the first ghost village radio show mp3 last night, I dont really know what to make of it

Advertisement