Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Radio Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Feck, it's almost the 19th? Where did my week go?!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Kennett wrote:
    Feck, it's almost the 19th? Where did my week go?!

er .... its on the 11th?

Anyway katieK we will be getting a copy of the show on CD postede out a few days after so i can host it from my site.

6th wrote:
    er .... its on the 11th?

That's what I meant, obviously! I just mixed up 11th and 9th up... obviously! I think my dyslexia came into play there :s

Damn heat messing up my already sensitive thought processes... 23 degrees here >_<

Ok people better listen in tonight!! its an online stream so there's no excuse!

http://www.eastcoast.fm from 10pm!

Damn straight I'll be listening in :D

• Advertisement

Half an hour to go! :D

Sorry man, but I can't get the stream working... even tried more than one player as well. I'll have to wait till you get a copy on CD... :/

Sorry poeple couldnt get the stream to work but dont worry we'll has a copy online soon enough! (will we stevenmu?)

Anyway it was a great night, to be honest i was nervous enough about it but it was really laid back and a real buzz.

Big thanks to Louise & Sandman - i'm sure they'll be having a look on here after how much we sang everyones praises!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Ahh yeah I did try last night too. It said it was playing but it wasn't (spooky).

In any case, my team of lawyers and I are eagerly awaiting the MP3 of your broadcast! ;)

Ah dont worry, we only said nice things about all here at boards ;)

Its looking like we'll be on again in the very near future so keep an ear out!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I have it reduced down to about 11Mb, I can probably do better later on but for now I think that's ok. As soon as my lawyers have hammered out a deal with Psi's lawyers, I'll get it uploaded.

6th, if I send you on the link can you download it and put it up on 6thsensitive, the only place I can put it at the momment is my employers site, and their lawyers are telling mine they don't really want it hosted there ;)

ok well i've just been talking to my legal team via a ouija board and everythign seems fine! Will have it up later on my site.

btw Elvis says hi ;)

Ok people its on the front page of my site now for anyone who wants to listen!
    Theres a couple of glitches in the show and theres songs on it too but give it a good listen and let us know what you think!

6th

6th wrote:
    Ok people its on the front page of my site now for anyone who wants to listen!
    Theres a couple of glitches in the show and theres songs on it too but give it a good listen and let us know what you think!

6th
    Hrmm at what point are you on during it or are you there for the whole show?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

We were on at different points, but I think the file should mainly just be the bits we did (I haven't listened to it all myself yet)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Spirals

Glad to hear this went well. I haven't been around much as I've been taking care of my Mum a lot lately, but I did try to tune in last night and couldn't get east coast on my radio at all. So I'm trying to listen online now (thanks 6th!)

That's cool... I'll have a listen in a bit. By the way, if you ever need a mirror for the file, let me know and I'll host it for you as well :)

Cheers, I dont think theres any real problem with in from my site. Have loads of space!

psi wrote:
    Hrmm at what point are you on during it or are you there for the whole show?

We were meant to just be there til 11ish but we stayed for the whole thing. Its looking like we're gonna be on again as i said.

6th wrote:
    Cheers, I dont think theres any real problem with in from my site. Have loads of space!

That's cool... though I'm more concerned at bandwidth, as opposed to space issues... that stuff gets sapped up quickly. 11 x 100 = 1.1GB gone in a day! I'll leave the offer open just in case you change your mind at a later stage, but if you have things handled, then more power to you :)

• Advertisement

That was pretty cool :)

Plus you got a mention ;)

lol, yes... and it's Kennett by the way. Think Bennett except instead of a B, there is a K ;)

Cheers btw :) Oh yeah, when you're on MSN next, I want to talk to you about a couple of things.

Hey just saw we got a mention on Louise's and The Sandman's Website!

http://www.thetarotacademy.com/_mgxroot/page_10735.html

Its a little bit down the page. Steven, looks like you gotta get a website soon or you'll be lumped in as part of mine ;)

Do the people there use the site at all, out of curiosity?

Well obviously i'm not gonna give out peoples user names or anything but i was contacted about this through boards, plus I'm sure the presenters are looking on here now that they now where it is. Fact is between a paranormal radio show thats been running for 4 years and this forum thats been going just over 2, i'm sure there is going to be a overlap of people plus the chance for a influx or fresh blood!

Heres to everyone benefitting ;)

We're gonna need a bigger boat!

Just a few mins left on the MP3 btw, very cool guys.

Ah have listened to it a few times now and i'm getting very critical in my head.

6th wrote:
    Ah have listened to it a few times now and i'm getting very critical in my head.

Ah, I dunno, I think you both sounded very natural.

• Advertisement

Damn we were going for supernatural ;)

cheers boss

Advertisement