Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Rapper In G-Unit

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

Lloyd Banks
    Orizio wrote:
    You really need to listen to some more rappers dude.Any other rappers really.Try Nas,Rakim,Jigga and BIG for a start to see real Hip-Hp legends.
    i listen 2 sh1tloads of rap and i don't appreciate being called dude. try hittman, dre, snoop, mel-man, RBX, The Game, Busta Rhymes, Stat Quo, D-Tay, Ice Cube, Eazy-E (R.I.P), Lloyd Banks and King-T. Oh and of course Young Buck (a legend rapper)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

N05H3AD wrote:
    i listen 2 sh1tloads of rap and i don't appreciate being called dude. try hittman, dre, snoop, mel-man, RBX, The Game, Busta Rhymes, Stat Quo, D-Tay, Ice Cube, Eazy-E (R.I.P), Lloyd Banks and King-T. Oh and of course Young Buck (a legend rapper)

Yeah as I said try the list I gave you dude.

And if you still think YB is a legend that I suggest a labotomy. ;)

Lloyd Banks
    Orizio wrote:
    Yeah as I said try the list I gave you dude.

And if you still think YB is a legend that I suggest a labotomy. ;)

you're pretty immature for a moderator you know, i've already listened to some of notorious B.I.G's stuff and i don't need a labotamy i think you'll find plenty of people who will agree with me when i say YB is a talented rapper.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Just ignore him. :D

Lloyd Banks
    Makaveli wrote:
    Just ignore him. :D
    Oh look a sensible moderator, thank you Makaveli, you should learn from this lad Orizio

• Advertisement

Ha, I think a few might disagree with that.

I should have known Makaveli would side against me,that guy was born to kiss 50's ass. :p
    you're pretty immature for a moderator you know, i've already listened to some of notorious B.I.G's stuff and i don't need a labotamy i think you'll find plenty of people who will agree with me when i say YB is a talented rapper.

Why thank you. ;)

YB is a talented rapper.I loved his verse on Stay Fly and a lot of his album was pretty good.But there isn't a hope in hell he is a legend
    End.Of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 CrazyGirl

Orizio wrote:
    You really need to listen to some more rappers dude.Any other rappers really.Try Nas,Rakim,Jigga and BIG for a start to see real Hip-Hp legends.

Nas?? Hell no! even 50 cent is better than him!

you didn't give very good examples!

lolz

CrazyGirl wrote:

:eek: :D

I'll give you a fiver if you go on a decent Hip-Hop forum and make a thread about how much 50(with his two albums and good 5 years in the game)is better then Nas(widely rated as the GOAT,with the best Hip-Hop album of all times under his belt and two other classics and nearly two decades rapping).Please do.Please god do.

If your being sarcastic here then very funny.

• Advertisement

Lloyd Banks
    Why thank you. ;)

YB is a talented rapper.I loved his verse on Stay Fly and a lot of his album was pretty good.But there isn't a hope in hell he is a legend
    End.Of.[/QUOTE]

Well the wexford slang for anything that is really good is "Legend". I.e "That car is legend", "that programme was legend", "Young Buck is legend!!!!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

Lloyd Banks
    young buck is d best rapper in g-unit by far.how cum none of ye giv him credit man,he is d man.iv got "straight outta cashville" nd "t.i.p" nd der d 2 best g-unit albums,i tink anyway.

Lloyd Banks
    young buck is d best rapper in g-unit by far.how cum none of ye giv him credit man,he is d man.iv got "straight outta cashville" nd "t.i.p" nd der d 2 best g-unit albums,i tink anyway.

told ya there were dedicted YB fans out dere!

Lloyd Banks
    N05H3AD wrote:
    told ya there were dedicted YB fans out dere!
    i like your taste man

Lloyd Banks
    Tha Gopher wrote:
    One thing that annoys me about all the G Unit hatred (which for some reason seems primarily consigned to the internet) is that people overlook that Young Buck is one of the most lyrically talented rappers from the south. Straight Outta Cashville is a great album. Banks has some good freestyles, his album is apparently sh1te though.
    "straight outta cashville" is great alrite.have you heard "t.i.p" its not as good as "s.o.c" but its got some good tracks: "caught in the wind" and "dickie fits".

• Registered Users Posts: 10 seanjohnk

Tony Yayo
    na man its gotta be 'da man wit da tatooed hands' Lloyd Banks!!! the hunger for more was an unreal album.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Mase
    CrazyGirl wrote:

Please tell me you were being sarcastic???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 CrazyGirl

i didn't mean that 50 cent is a good rapper! is far away from that, but in my opinion there are much better ones than NAS out there! I don't like his lyrics or beats at all.

Don't kill me now! Just my opinion!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

"straight outta cashville" is great alrite.have you heard "t.i.p" its not as good as "s.o.c" but its got some good tracks: "caught in the wind" and "dickie fits".

lol is that really a song title?

Lloyd Banks
    lol is that really a song title?
    yeah.i know the name is weird.i dont know where it comes from or what it means.anyone got any idea???

• Advertisement

CrazyGirl wrote:
    i didn't mean that 50 cent is a good rapper! is far away from that, but in my opinion there are much better ones than NAS out there! I don't like his lyrics or beats at all.

Don't kill me now! Just my opinion!:D

Not trying to kill you now,but Nas is widely seen as one of the greatest rappers of all times and one of the best lyricists ever.

You don't have to hold that opinion of course,for example his beat selection is pretty suspect,but I don't know how anybody can have a go at his lyrics.Presuming you've listened to Illmatic and The Lost Tapes.

Lloyd Banks
    seanjohnk wrote:
    na man its gotta be 'da man wit da tatooed hands' Lloyd Banks!!! the hunger for more was an unreal album.

i iz agreein wit dat! The hunger for more is an excellent album and "Work Magic" is so good it would be worth buying the album for that song alone. <bit of an exaggeration but hey, no one's perfect>:)

Lloyd Banks
    N05H3AD wrote:
    i iz agreein wit dat! The hunger for more is an excellent album and "Work Magic" is so good it would be worth buying the album for that song alone. <bit of an exaggeration but hey, no one's perfect>:)
    yeah."just another day" and "die one day" are good tracks as well.voted for young buck, but i think banks would be my second favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Tony Yayo
    got to be llyod banks.. savage freestyler.. his "name" is slick too..

Lloyd Banks
    Shrimp wrote:
    got to be llyod banks.. savage freestyler.. his "name" is slick too..
    when i heard the album i was amazed.the beats he has got going are amazing.as i posted earlier i voted for buck,but you are right man, banks is a "savage freestyler"

Lloyd Banks
    spider loc didnt get much representation, ha, guess he doesn't deserve it though.good rap in "when death becomes you" though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Q-57

Young Buck
    voted for 50.but i am pissed with him for dropping the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Beefeater

ok. a few things need to be made clear. No single solitary member of g-unit is a legend, and unless hell freezes over never will be. someone a while ago said-"It just so happens that most of the music to come from the G-Unit stables has been weak, cliched, stereotyped hip-hop which sells to the masses, who are, on the whole, QUITE LIMITED IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF HIP-HOP MUSIC" this is sadly very very true. Next 50 better than Nas, snap the f**k out of it! Everyone but a few obvious seem to be hip-poppers on this thread. if ye're goin tolisten to mainstream try Pac, Biggie, Nas, Kanye r somethin. Now i will be waiting for a backlash of feedback :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shae_d

Young Buck
    G Unit wouldnt exist if it werent for 50 cent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 shae_d

Young Buck
    Q-57 wrote:
    voted for 50.but i am pissed with him for dropping the game

The Game is a **** that cant even write his owns songs. All his songs that cranked were written by 50

Advertisement