Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Should the buzzer on the jetwash buzz halfway through the cycle or at the end?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bump!

I loved the car-boat challange esp that James unpromising heap won while Clarksons over-enthusiasm sank his ship! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

I was thrilled that they showed a reasonably priced car :D

Was the weakest of the three so far on a whole though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Was the weakest of the three so far on a whole though :(

I disagree, I thought the second one was the weakest of the three. Tonights one was hilarious I thought. Some of the sh*t they make is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Aye, Tonights was brilliant I think. Quite a few funny moments.. Feel sorry for the chap in the shorts though :rolleyes:

Hj

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

HungryJoey wrote:
    Aye, Tonights was brilliant I think. Quite a few funny moments.. Feel sorry for the chap in the shorts though :rolleyes:

Hj

What about the guy with the ears. He got slated by Clarkson. It was brilliant!

JC: "Have you seen your ears"

Man with Big Ears: "I know girls who like pink cars"

JC: "You know girls ... is the interesting part!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,381 ✭✭✭fletch

smarty wrote:
    What about the guy with the ears. He got slated by Clarkson. It was brilliant!
    [/I]
    Jees yeh I hope your man was able to see the funny side! Quite a dodgy comment to make if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

fletch wrote:
    Jees yeh I hope your man was able to see the funny side! Quite a dodgy comment to make if you ask me
    Shorts you can change easily ..... ears are a bit harder :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

So, admit it, who here does line up their air vents....

I do. All the time. :o My missus ALWAYS changes them.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Shorts you can change easily ..... ears are a bit harder :D
    Hahah forgot about that chap.

Yeah there were a few dodgey comments thrown out throughout that episode, Funny and all but you woulnd't want them to go the wrong way:rolleyes:

Hj

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

Do you notice when they do the challenges, that Clarkson always has to win i.e. Clarkson gets the hilux and the biggest engine, the rest of them get the cars that Shouldn't win. ie. 2 tons camper van, and a sailing boat!

Somehow i think that Clarkson's "rollover" was not in the script!!

Excellent stuff!

Best one yet!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I enjoyed it too.

What about Clarkson's revelation at the start - "they turn on the CONGESTION AHEAD so they can drop the speed limit to 50 and turn on the speed cameras"

Sounds like something that would happen here

Advertisement