Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immoral Holiday Sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

15/16 yr olds wont be in spain or whereever
    15/16 yr olds havent got fully developed bodies
    15/16 yr olds are idiots
    15/16 yr olds wont go all the way
    15/16 yr olds are off limits coz some law person said so
    15/16 yr olds are also off limits coz society says so

;)<--- note the smiley

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Wicknight wrote:
    Seriously how old are you?

i'd guess about 23, but with the maturity of a 17 year old.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

how have people not heard of this, people go away every year i know with these sort of plans, 3 a4 pages on differnt points
    ie. if you wear 'the glove of love during sex'( a gloves passed around the guys), if they speak english -1 point, don't kiss them +4, if they make breakfast for the house the next moring +10 and the dreaded minus 15 for a COCKBLOCK(ruin a guys chance of bedding in anyway)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

If you dont want to partisapate, then dont, theres nobody with a gun to your head saying " shag this Girl" is there?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

If you dont want to partisapate, then dont, theres nobody with a gun to your head saying " shag this Girl" is there?

if you go over 2 weeks there pretty much is...

• Advertisement

i'd guess about 23, but with the maturity of a 17 year old.

most likely. but what u call maturity, i'd probably call a mix between lack of a sense of humour and bein uptight.

the point in question here is that everyone is sayin that its wrong for fellas to go over on holiday with the intention of having sex with hot girls! fact is, everyone goes over with the intention of gettin a ride! we'll have the pedants on here sayin that "not everyone does" so fine, lets say 90%. thats not 90% of fellas, thats 90% of people. it may shock and amaze you but females like a bitta sex too!!

also, people are sayin "omfg they're targetin a specific type of girl". YEAH! THEY'RE TARGETING HOT GIRLS!!! whats gona hbappen is, they;re gona go overon their holiday they've paid lots for, they're gonna have fun, they're gonna joke about it, and YES, they're gonna try get sex! QUICK, SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

The_B_Man wrote:
    YEAH! THEY'RE TARGETING HOT GIRLS!!!
    No, they're targetting vulnerable girls. I doubt that they'd give a damn how hot they were if they were easy to get into bed.

bluewolf wrote:
    No, they're targetting vulnerable girls. I doubt that they'd give a damn how hot they were if they were easy to get into bed.

no no, you lose points if ya tap the 'minger keg'... unless...well there are clauses for certain girls and certain acts

• Registered Users Posts: 33,115 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

He's a culchie living in Tallaght. Says it all really....
    so everyone here whos gone away to spain or canaries or wherever has gone, not for the drinkin and women, but for the sites? get real. even RTE had a big report on how Leaving Cert Students go over to get shagged silly!

The question is: has EVERYONE upon finishing the leaving gotten on the first plane to wherever and shagged everything available...? Or just the immature few (who's reasons for going aren't really in doubt)

And, in this RTE report you swear by, did they condone or condemn it?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

ye its aceceptable if she has a nice body ie if shes a butterface. then u get bonus points for using a "sex bag". also, fat chicks are unacceptable unless they cook breakfast or buy u or ur mates a drink.

hey bluewolf, vulnerable? the girls go over lookin for sex! how many times do ppl need to type it on here! vulenrable would be if they dont want any form of sex and go over wit ha mental chastity belt on. thats not whats goin on here! they are "targeting" the girls who are goin over lookin for sex! not the vulnerable ones! the ones looking for sex, just like all the fellas goin over there too! this stuff happens.

ikky_poo: so ur slaggin me coz im a culchie livin in tallght? ur sayin that coz im a culchie livin in tallaght then im expected to have these views? by the way, coláiste means college! im in college in the "country".

ps i highlighted the RTE report to show that this stuff in known. and it IS known. like i said, it happens! women have more power than u think when it comes to having sex!

• Advertisement

hahaha butterface

you in ucd engineering by anychance, 3rd year?

this thing is common practice, don't be so nieve thinking its just a 'stupid few' and there is nothing wrong with it, better to be orcrastrated then random, safer that way

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

The_B_Man wrote:
    most likely. but what u call maturity, i'd probably call a mix between lack of a sense of humour and bein uptight.

good man, you can tell this from one sentence! though your right you know. when i think about it, it IS humorous to draw up league tables. ho ho!

minus 1 point for ginger mingers!

haha gingers! i totally forgot about them! u get bonus points for retrieving a lock of their pubes though! i remember i was nearly blinded once the first time i saw ginger pubes! the sun was bright and they reflected the sun a bit too well! haha

and by the way, that league table is only like betting on a football match. it makes it more interesting. people are free to do what they want on holiday. if they wanna make a league table among a few close mates, so be it. not as if its against the law.

my mates went to south carolina, they sent weekly updates to all of us, kicked everyone else 'hows thing in ireland, americas great fun, saw a pick up truck' e mails lol.

and lets not forget the "wings"

red
    white
    brown
    yellow
    and so on so forth, oh the memories
    (scurries for A4 pad)gonna start my summer planning :D

The_B_Man wrote:
    ye its aceceptable if she has a nice body ie if shes a butterface. then u get bonus points for using a "sex bag". also, fat chicks are unacceptable unless they cook breakfast or buy u or ur mates a drink.

hey bluewolf, vulnerable? the girls go over lookin for sex! how many times do ppl need to type it on here! vulenrable would be if they dont want any form of sex and go over wit ha mental chastity belt on. thats not whats goin on here! they are "targeting" the girls who are goin over lookin for sex! not the vulnerable ones! the ones looking for sex, just like all the fellas goin over there too! this stuff happens.

ikky_poo: so ur slaggin me coz im a culchie livin in tallght? ur sayin that coz im a culchie livin in tallaght then im expected to have these views? by the way, coláiste means college! im in college in the "country".

ps i highlighted the RTE report to show that this stuff in known. and it IS known. like i said, it happens! women have more power than u think when it comes to having sex!

Like I give a flying fuck what collaiste means - seriosuly though, you're telling me you're post secondary? You're kidding, right?

And yes, you are exepcted to have these views. I think it comes from growing up in a retarded bog where there's feck all else to do!! Very limiting and mentally unchallenging as your psyche dictates.

Like I said earlier... if you want an easy shag, buy a doll!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Have I been leading a particularly sheltered life or something? None of my friends, either from school or from uni, would ever go on a holiday just to get shagged. That's just one step away from prostituting themselves.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Faith wrote:
    Have I been leading a particularly sheltered life or something? None of my friends, either from school or from uni, would ever go on a holiday just to get shagged. That's just one step away from prostituting themselves.
    Ditto.

Theory... just occured to me...

B'Man' is a lesbian...?

Discuss...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bluewolf wrote:
    Ditto.
    That just means yee are both girls tbh and not those girls. Also, girls are not as likely to admit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Guys, attack the post not the poster. That is all.

• Advertisement

That just means yee are both girls tbh and not those girls. Also, girls are not as likely to admit it.
    Even my nutcase friends who are boy mad didn't go that crazy, though they did go on hols to go clubbing.
    I'm not hiding anything anyway, tarry =)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bluewolf wrote:
    Even my nutcase friends who are boy mad didn't go that crazy, though they did go on hols to go clubbing.
    I'm not hiding anything anyway, tarry =)
    Why do guys go to clubs?
    I imagine it is the same thing with peple going on these holidays...knew some people that went last year.
    One had Amery on her list. Now, where do I start on what you are not hiding Amery? :d

i don't think girl do it...its more of a lad thing, it'd freak me out if a girl did that, guys are guys, but girls up to that malarkey is a whole different level(I'm not trying to be sexist but ya get me?)

i don't think girl do it...its more of a lad thing, it'd freak me out if a girl did that, guys are guys, but girls up to that malarkey is a whole different level(I'm not trying to be sexist but ya get me?)
    No, I don't.
    Girls aren't supposed to want sex, eh? Wow, good old double standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

:DSo girls don't want sex? Then your (never gonna get) f*cked:D:D:D

Serioulsy, there are both men and women who go out to get f*cked. Men buy women drink, and get a shag, and some women let them buy them drink, and then get shagged.

And then there's the rest who just goto get drunk and have a good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭armitage_skanks

Nobody is saying young girls dont want sex, i dont think some of the posters have read the OPs first post.

A bunch of 24 year old yobbos getting on a plane with the sole intention of taking advantage of as many drunken 17yr old girls as possible is wrong. I dont really understand how anyone can argue with that. Why not try to bed as many 24 year old girls? Surely that would be more fun? Anyone who uses the very silly argument than a 17 year old girl is better in bed than a 24 year old
    =>
    the_b_man wrote:
    can u not see that a higher proportion of these girls are hotter than women in their mid twenties? they're more fun also
    obviously hasnt had very much sex, or is just too ugly to pull girls his own age.

the_syco wrote:
    :DSo girls don't want sex? Then your (never gonna get) f*cked:D:D:D

Serioulsy, there are both men and women who go out to get f*cked. Men buy women drink, and get a shag, and some women let them buy them drink, and then get shagged.

And then there's the rest who just goto get drunk and have a good time.

no no my friend you misinterpet what i said.
    I don't think girl formulate tables and point systems before planning a holiday, that they tick off one they recive a 'piledriver' etc. of course girls want sex, just girl arent IN GENERAL as blatent and their premeditation isn't as for want of a better word "comical"

haha yes im a lezzer. genius. also im ugly coz i can state the obvious? is that wats bein said? attackin my lac of pullin power when yis have never met me! sure theres even one of yis that thnks im from the country and have lived a sheltered life coz i grew up in the boglands! haha. cabáiste.

fact is, yis are tryin to be PC. yet yis all seem rediculously naive. get out more often. its the fact that i can get a woman that has educated me. i used to be like u lot. by the way, im expectin a reply of "ye well ur women must be crap then!" or something similar. also, bare in mind i have not made a single personal remark in making my points. i have based them all on experience and havent resorted to name calling like the rest of u. that alone tends to indicate that some of u may be talkin utter crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

To be fair B_Man a lot of these tales of rich harvests of gagging-4-it hot young women while on a holidays with the boyos are ridiculously over-exaggerated.

Sure there's a few who'll put out at the drop of a hat, but the majoiryt of 'dacent' women don't. IMO the amount of young (17yr old) girls who'll go on a sun holiday and sleep with a string of randomers are few and far between. And the ones that do are usually filthy rotten loutish uggers with rancid punanies... oh and a lot of durty english burds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cupsoftea

yeah, i think your friends will be seriously disappointed.

And of course women like sex too, but if they are plastered drunk it is taking advantage no matter what the age. And seriously do people really think that naive innocent little 16 year old girls suddenly turn into sexually confidant and predatory 17 year old women over night?! 24 year old boys have no business getting in there, but I don't think your friends have any interest in gaining anybodys respect

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement