Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immoral Holiday Sex?

Options
  • 25-04-2006 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm a regular Boards user but went unregged for this.

My friends and I have planned a sun holiday at the end of June/ start of July. It's a guys holiday, so it could be pretty crazy.

One thing that is on my mind lately is the eagerness of my friends to have sex with girls there that will be celebrating finishing their Leaving Cert. They claim that they're going to try and "ride a load of them", planning on us having a league table of the amount of LC girls we score with, and having a prize for first place.

Don't get me wrong, I have no prob at all with casual sex, but I feel there is something wrong with guys that are 23 or 24, who are finished University and in full-time employment, scoring with girls that are just finished secondary school.

So do ye feel it's a little immoral or just part of the holiday fun?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

They claim that they're going to try and "ride a load of them", planning on us having a league table of the amount of LC girls we score with, and having a prize for first place.
    I think its pretty awful. Calculating and deliberate. Without even getting into the whole STD problem... But hey, if theres girls out there who are up for it, who am I to judge? Possibly theyre out to see how many college graduates they can score :( But in answer to your question, it would be way off my moral radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

Hi.

planning on us having a league table of the amount of LC girls we score with, and having a prize for first place.

What they should do is have a table of who got the girl with the highest points in the leaving, the rationale being that these more intelligent girls would have been more difficult to bull**** into bed. Not that im condoning this sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

planning on us having a league table of the amount of LC girls we score with, and having a prize for first place.

How pathetic. This is one of those occasions that makes me feel ashamed of being a man. What is the prize?, a months free supply of condoms! Sound like a worthy prize for a bunch of idiots. So much for respect. Oh well, reap what you sow.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

Asiaprod wrote:
    How pathetic. This is one of those occasions that makes me feel ashamed of being a man. What is the prize?, a months free supply of condoms! Sound like a worthy prize for a bunch of idiots. So much for respect. Oh well, reap what you sow.

I think the prize is several STDs.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

but I feel there is something wrong with guys that are 23 or 24, who are finished University and in full-time employment, scoring with girls that are just finished secondary school.

24 going on 5 then..
    perhaps when they grow up they might be able to find a woman instead of going after kids.
    I'm sure this kind of thing goes on all the time, but that doesn't make it any less sad or pathetic.
    I hope you at least have the balls to opt out of the league table :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Beruthiel wrote:
    24 going on 5 then..
    perhaps when they grow up they might be able to find a woman instead of going after kids.
    I'm sure this kind of thing goes on all the time, but that doesn't make it any less sad or pathetic.
    I hope you at least have the balls to opt out of the league table :rolleyes:
    ...and into some girl.

Anyway, Tbh, they sound like idiots. To be going and aiming for sex is fine with me, age doesn't matter too much although it wouldn't be my scene.
    The league table is just ridiculous. Watching too much of that **** sky one show where they have a sex table...
    The table expressed above is funny, comparing the LC points too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

I would agree that the age factor is a problem. 17 year olds are still kids (although they don't think that themselves of course :))

If they were only going to be sleeping with girls their own age, well then, that's their own business and not up to us to judge!

However, something makes me think your friends will all return to Ireland still virgins :):)

See my age thread in AH and give an opinion
    IMO its ok if the girl is over 18:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Don't get me wrong, I have no prob at all with casual sex, but I feel there is something wrong with guys that are 23 or 24, who are finished University and in full-time employment, scoring with girls that are just finished secondary school.

Yeah it does sound a bit dodgy, as well as being rather pathetic. They seem a bit old to be so desperate for a shag that they pick on drunk naieve secondary school girls. I would tell your friends to grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭armitage_skanks

I fall into that age group. If one of my mates came out with something like that, the rest of us would probably give him a good hiding, some of us would have sisters that age. Deliberately targeting drunk schoolgirls when you should have more sense than that is pretty disgusting.

Youre mates sound like idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,115 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It's called "being Irsih". Grow up.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

sorry, whats the problem? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Ditto what The_B_Man said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

tbh OP, if shagging drunk school leavers isn't your idea of a holiday then would you not consider not going on the holiday? It's inevitable that you'll come under considerable pressure to conform to their ways.

Your mates sound like complete lowlifes anyway that they have to prey on drunk teenagers in order to get some action. You'd expect that from 18-20 year olds but from 23/24 year old blokes with degrees and full-time jobs? Yes actually, they are lowlifes.

I'd happily bet that not one of them will get any action anyway as they sound that pathetic! :)

yes, its a well known fact that once u get a degree and a fullk time job u are not allowed have one night stands! every girl u meet, u must go through a full and complete courting process, culminating in asking their father for the hand of their beloved daughter.

stop being naive. this is what all fellas are like, regardless of age or educational qualifications. at the risk of sounding childish - if u think what these fellas are doin is wrong, then you probably cant get a girl yourself.

sex is good. whats wrong with wanting to get as much of it as you can?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

The_B_Man wrote:

True, true. In the end of the day it's all okay as long as the other person is willing and is of legal age.

And come on, i'm sure a lot of people that posted already wouldn't mind having some fit, nubile 18 year old that's gagging for, despite what they say.

In the end of the day, it's your choice what you do, but I know what (or who) I would be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

The_B_Man wrote:
    yes, its a well known fact that once u get a degree and a fullk time job u are not allowed have one night stands! every girl u meet, u must go through a full and complete courting process, culminating in asking their father for the hand of their beloved daughter.

stop being naive. this is what all fellas are like, regardless of age or educational qualifications. at the risk of sounding childish - if u think what these fellas are doin is wrong, then you probably cant get a girl yourself.

i think your missing the point. sure go have sex with as many people as you want and more power to u. but if ur 24 and having sex with a 17 year old, that should raise eyebrows. especially if she's pished out of her head and you and ur mates "planned" this.

cant u see the lack of morallity there?

One thing i notice is, cant these guys find girls closer to their own age?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,115 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

The_B_Man wrote:

We are....? ****ing hell, something wrong with me then. Don't get me wrong, I like sex as much as anyone else, but not with the first pissed 18yo with God knows what down below, in a Spanish alleyway.

Maybe it's the fact that I have the strength to stand up and be mature rather than a sheep.

Surely, thinking that these fellas are RIGHT is the sign of not being able to get a girl yourself? Although it could all boil down to what you actually want a girl for and how much of a 'challenge' rather than some sort of hassle.

If it's just an easy shag you want, pay for it. Or buy a doll...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

1. They're Irish so they're more then likely talking complete utter ****e. Irish people do that, we talk complete utter rubbish all the time.

2. Going on a shagging holiday is fine, may they all score till they're sick of it. The league table is just a stupid idea which i bet you is just bull**** talk.

• Advertisement

The_B_Man wrote:
    No, they are just expected to be mature enough not to going holiday so they can trying to sleep with drunk secondary school girls just so they can boost to their mates about how they can shag drunk secondary school girls ... anyone think that is unreasonable?

It sounds pathetic to me, it would sound a pathetic thing for a 17 year old to be doing, but you could put that down to geniune immaturity. But someone in their mid-20s? Thats just sad. They are probably trying to score secondary school girls because they are the naieve and stupid enought to let them, where as girls their own age aren't going near them.
    The_B_Man wrote:
    You're right it makes you sound childish ... well not childish, more like a college kid who thinks he knows everything about everything but really knows f**k all about anything

But I could be wrong :rolleyes:

I would say that if your experience with men is that all "fellas" are like that you might want to question what guys you hang around with. Because if all your mates are in their mid to late 20s but go on holiday just so they can score 17 year olds I think they might have serious emotional problems.

The_B_Man wrote:

- showing a total lack of respect for women
    - preying on girls for a shag on the sole basis that they'll be more vulnerable since they'll be ''pissshed'' of their heads on holiday
    - aiming to ''shag'' girls only from a specific age group
    - aiming to have multiple sexual partners in a short time period (have you ever heard of STDs?)
    - drawing up a ****ing league table for **** sake

Sorry those blokes are absolute lowlifes and what they plan to do is wrong. Even if they don't go ahead with their ''plan'' it still shows what pathetic individuals they are. They have no cop on, they are obviously sexually starved which shows their lack of ability towards the opposite sex... these blokes have issues end of.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Where are you going, I might join you.
    (joking)

I think its all that American tv stuff making league tables and stuff. (Will it be one point per girl or will they be marked on hotness?) Whatever way you do it its just stealing from tv. A gentlemen never boasts. All your friends will know how many you scored and do the maths in their heads. That way you get to win and keep your dignity.

PS. If you're going for excited girls, do it. If you just want drunken ones then you will just have to decide yourself.

so everyone here whos gone away to spain or canaries or wherever has gone, not for the drinkin and women, but for the sites? get real. even RTE had a big report on how Leaving Cert Students go over to get shagged silly! its known. the blokes in question could easily be forgiven for thinkin "oh, hot 18 year old females lookin for a shag. sounds good to me!". plus, u have a better chance of meeting a girl with a hot body if shes 18 than if shes older. can u not see that a higher proportion of these girls are hotter than women in their mid twenties? they're more fun also, and have less hang-ups. just all round better. everyone who goes over is aware of these leaving cert students. those girls are gonna get shagged either way.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Sounds like your friends have been reading too much Ross O' Carroll Kelly tbh. They must have pretty low standards too!

The_B_Man wrote:
    so everyone here whos gone away to spain or canaries or wherever has gone, not for the drinkin and women, but for the sites? get real. even RTE had a big report on how Leaving Cert Students go over to get shagged silly! its known. the blokes in question could easily be forgiven for thinkin "oh, hot 18 year old females lookin for a shag. sounds good to me!". plus, u have a better chance of meeting a girl with a hot body if shes 18 than if shes older. can u not see that a higher proportion of these girls are hotter than women in their mid twenties? they're more fun also, and have less hang-ups. just all round better. everyone who goes over is aware of these leaving cert students. those girls are gonna get shagged either way.

The last sentence in your post is a tone behind this thread that has not been discussed as of yet but for which I've no doubt is a concern to the people who have posted here about the OP's friends attitudes towards women.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Jaysus B_Man, are you one of these lads?
    They claim that they're going to try and "ride a load of them", planning on us having a league table of the amount of LC girls we score with, and having a prize for first place.

That's pretty fucking funny.

Honestly, they can do what they like, as long as they're not doing anything illegal.

But really... a league table?

Hilarious.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

The_B_Man wrote:
    those girls are gonna get shagged either way.
    I very, very much hope you are talking about with full consent.

I'm with zane - these guys are morons. To be frank.
    There's nothing wrong with being out and seeing someone hot you want to take to bed.
    Planning before you go on a holiday to take advantage of barely legal completely wasted girls several years your junior and make a competition out of it is pathetic, to say the least.
    Talk about not being able to get laid normally :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Whether this behaviour can be deemed immoral or not depends very much on a person's own system of morality so only you can answer the question, really. The fact that you asked it in the first place suggests that it doesn't quite fit in with your morals, though.

• Advertisement

The_B_Man wrote:

Sure why stop there B_Man, why aren't these 26 year old men targetting the 15/16 years olds who have just completed their Junior Cert ... I'm sure they have even hotter bodies than the 17/18 year olds who have just done their Leaving Cert

Seriously how old are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement