Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

were in meath are the rest of yous from

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Dunboyne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 misemealltach

Silverfish I went to primary school in lismullin!
    I'm down the road in walterstown!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Silverfish wrote:
    Lismullen.

Yes, there is a Lismullen. I swear. No, there is.

Lismullen eh? *stalks* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Solberg2005

Im from Rathmolyon which is famous for the craic and good pints of the black stuff in Harnans pub!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭le_tigre

Jambo wrote: »
    Scut fagans what the hell is wrong with there ? its a great spot and plenty of characters drink there !!

{The thread from beyond the grave} +1. That was my old man's local and likely his before him. It would be mine if I lived up 'round Clonlyon with the rest of that side of the family. I was just there last weekend, and the publican had no problem letting my puppy sleep by the woodstove. He's got a customer for life, here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kate253

{thread from beyond the grave}+2. thank god, i'm a new member, was mooching along this long thread waiting for an up-to-date entry, was just thinking it was indeed dead and gone but hey!
    as a blow-in, from the sunny south east, i'm intrigued by the local tourist info and inside track to all the locals around the county.
    living in navan for my proverbial sins!

what's the verdict on the social scene in navan at the mo? it seems to be either the royal or birminghams so far but am i missing anything? also, have friday nights gone very dead in recent times or what??

Advertisement