Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Payment batch on IO this morning - that's two in a month!

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

I am getting sick of making time to do a survey, and about 4 questions in I get screened out either because they don't want people doing the survey who : are single, no kids, under a certain age, live in a certain area, etc.

All 8 that I attempted to do today, I couldn't continue because of these reasons.
    I think they should state what age group/area/and gender they want to do the survey, instead of wasting my time!
    What's the point in the "about me" bit if they are sending out questionnaires that don't fit the personal profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sara16

Does anyone know if two different people living in the same house can have an account with IO? Because my father would want to join it as well but i couldn't find any information about IO being one account per household and obviously wouldn't want my account blocked over such a thing.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

sara16 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if two different people living in the same house can have an account with IO? Because my father would want to join it as well but i couldn't find any information about IO being one account per household and obviously wouldn't want my account blocked over such a thing.
    Thanks

Only one account per household, seems pretty common with survey sites. Someone on this thread said they got there account disabled because of this.

Ah no what a shame! :(
    Thanks a mill though! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Has anyone got their reward points with acumen recently? I requested 1000 of them and it went from pending to redeemed a couple of days ago but I still haven't got an email about them so I've no Idea how I get/use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

My mother had the same issue. She emailed them but didn't get any reply. It took a couple of weeks for the voucher code to be sent to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

mrmeindl wrote: »
    Has anyone got their reward points with acumen recently? I requested 1000 of them and it went from pending to redeemed a couple of days ago but I still haven't got an email about them so I've no Idea how I get/use them.
    My mother had the same issue. She emailed them but didn't get any reply. It took a couple of weeks for the voucher code to be sent to her.

An email I received the other day, 2 weeks after requesting a voucher. I got the voucher within minutes of this email.
    Just a note to apologise again for the delay with your Allgifts voucher.

More than 600 vouchers have been processed in June but for 32 of these an error occurred preventing the voucher email being sent from Allgifts. While the bulk of these redemptions were approvals from last week, 4 approvals were from the week prior. I would like to apologise for the delay to the members effected who had redeemed before and of course for any frustration caused. Unlike with many panels who have redemption periods of up to 30 days, we do understand the importance of receiving rewards promptly for members, whose contributions make both the projects and Acumen Panel possible.

This issue has been rectified with Allgifts having now provided confirmation receipts for each voucher. Please do check you junkmail or promotions folder just in case it has been consigned there as the email will have been sent by allgifts.ie. (It is worthwhile adding them to your contacts so that future vouchers are not misidentified as spam)

Many thanks for your patience thus far if you have experienced a delay and of course for continuing to be an Acumen Panel member.

An email I received the other day, 2 weeks after requesting a voucher. I got the voucher within minutes of this email.

I also emailed a few days after requesting a voucher and got an email today saying the exact same but with a slightly higher vouchers have been processed number. Got the voucher slightly before the email.

I was having a look at allgifts - there doesn't seem to be any encryption on the site :-| can anyone confirm/deny if there's any on the payment side of things??

12 survey invites in the past 2 weeks from Opinion World and 12 instant "Sorry we've run out of surveys for you at the moment" messages, without even answering any questions. Does this happen to anyone else? I feel like a fool for even opening their emails these days because I know what's going to happen. 2 or 3 times I clicked on the survey within seconds of it entering my inbox.

I wouldn't mind but I get invites from them more frequently than any other site. Pity I can't progress.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

12 survey invites in the past 2 weeks from Opinion World and 12 instant "Sorry we've run out of surveys for you at the moment" messages, without even answering any questions. Does this happen to anyone else? I feel like a fool for even opening their emails these days because I know what's going to happen. 2 or 3 times I clicked on the survey within seconds of it entering my inbox.

I wouldn't mind but I get invites from them more frequently than any other site. Pity I can't progress.

I find the email invites never work - but if I log in to the site I can do surveys from the button there.

Just looked up the ID for the oldest non-credited survey on my pending list. I did it in June....

...June 2014!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

L1011 wrote: »
    Just looked up the ID for the oldest non-credited survey on my pending list. I did it in June....

...June 2014!

One day. One day you'll get it. Do you have many that go further than 6 weeks?

Don't think mine have gone more than 2 months without being credited.

One each from June, July and August 2014 - next oldest are very early May 2015.

Its 3.75 worth in the three antiques, going to assume they'll never appear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I had similar in 2 surveys recently and they had monthly bolded and underlined. Certainly confused me.

I had similar in 2 surveys recently and they had monthly bolded and underlined. Certainly confused me.

Someone, somewhere is on 200k+ and still decides it worthwhile to spend fifteen minutes of their time for 1.00 in Tesco vouchers; I'm sure of it :pac:

We ask that you answer all questions carefully and in return we offer a fair reward for the time taken to complete the surveys. We hope that on the next occasion your answers will be consistent so you can complete the survey and have your reward accredited to your account. Kind regards, PopulusLive Survey Team

Fuuuuuk. Just rushing at the end after spending ****ing 15mins for €**** all and I rushed and ****ed up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

And your problem is?

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Let them eat cake.

I haven't got any acumen surveys in about a week but today they sent me a €10 allgifts voucher out of the blue, I'm still about 100 points short of another 1000 point block to redeem.
    I traded the voucher in for a £5 Amazon voucher straight away!

Happened me last week. I thought....gift horse...mouth...look away....got credit for both.

mrmeindl wrote: »
    I haven't got any acumen surveys in about a week but today they sent me a €10 allgifts voucher out of the blue, I'm still about 100 points short of another 1000 point block to redeem.
    I traded the voucher in for a £5 Amazon voucher straight away!

I got the 10 that I redeemed for and an extra 10. It must be eh, that special bonus day, you know, 10th July Bonus Day....

Redeemed for a £25 Amazon voucher. Had to pay €2 to make up the difference. I think you were asking before about encryption on the other side of payment, yes there is. I didn't have to enter my 3 digit security code on the back of my Visa Debit card. That never happened before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihavenoname3

any use europinions?

any use europinions?

They are winding down. One survey in 2 months paying 80cent. Not worth the hassle and you need €30 to cash out.

4 weeks since the last non auto crediting survey payout. Been a few of those admittedly but a fair few of the normal ones too.

• Advertisement

Anyone have any idea how long do Boots vouchers take to arrive from IO? Ordered mine on June 23rd, still nothing. :)

Advertisement