Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've "only" 23.25 pending, primarily as I've been marginally busier and doing the higher value surveys (e.g. everywhere else except Toluna) first. But it really is getting ridiculous now.

Nice extremely quick 1.50 survey on bread there earlier though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

6 surveys processed today, including 3.50 for the long car survey a while back which wasn't showing on my pending list so that was a nice surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

6 surveys processed today, including 3.50 for the long car survey a while back which wasn't showing on my pending list so that was a nice surprise.

9 processed for me today incl the 3.50 automotive. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 68,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Just had 4 in since I moaned earlier so they're clearly pushing some along

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

L1011 wrote: »
    Just had 4 in since I moaned earlier so they're clearly pushing some along

Same here, just had about €10 clear since yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Likewise, €17 cleared today and received 4 Tesco vouchers that i ordered 2 weeks ago :)

It's clear that they only work one day a month :P Just had another €20.25 cleared in the past few hours. Happy days

Just applied for another €30 in vouchers. That's 210 so far this year and still plenty pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Just applied for another €30 in vouchers. That's 210 so far this year and still plenty pending.

Wow you must get a lot of surveys, I have very little lately.

My pending list is almost cleared :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭ihavenoname3

anyone here a member of my survey? i joined recently, tried to claim a reward of 10 euro last week to my paypal account, have not received anything.

• Advertisement

anyone here a member of my survey? i joined recently, tried to claim a reward of 10 euro last week to my paypal account, have not received anything.

Is that ie.mysurvey.com?

If so, then don't worry you'll get it. Could take 2-3 weeks. I've had about 15 PayPal cash outs and received them no problem

Is that ie.mysurvey.com?

If so, then don't worry you'll get it. Could take 2-3 weeks. I've had about 15 PayPal cash outs and received them no problem

yes. every time you get a survey it says its from siobhan collins. I got an email at the time I ordered and it said its from lightspeed consumer panel, just read a lot of bad review about lightspeed, saying they are a scam. if you choose to be paid through paypal with mysurvey, does it just go straight into your paypal account when they pay you?

yes. every time you get a survey it says its from siobhan collins. I got an email at the time I ordered and it said its from lightspeed consumer panel, just read a lot of bad review about lightspeed, saying they are a scam. if you choose to be paid through paypal with mysurvey, does it just go straight into your paypal account when they pay you?

Yes, that's the one. You get a confirmation email from 'OrderConfirmation@perks.com' with a lightspeed logo inside.

Yes it goes straight into your Paypal account from the company 'Perks.com'

They're fairly slow processing payments. My first time getting paid from them, I cashed out €1 straight away to see if I'd get paid, and it took 2 weeks just to get that.

Yes, that's the one. You get a confirmation email from 'OrderConfirmation@perks.com' with a lightspeed logo inside.

Yes it goes straight into your Paypal account from the company 'Perks.com'

They're fairly slow processing payments. My first time getting paid from them, I cashed out €1 straight away to see if I'd get paid, and it took 2 weeks just to get that.

that is good, thanks for the info.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Cannot log into iReach cpnversions site, i get an error.
    Looks like there login is broke :(

I get this "java.lang.NullPointerException"

jackoire wrote: »
    Cannot log into iReach cpnversions site, i get an error.
    Looks like there login is broke :(

I get this "java.lang.NullPointerException"

Same here. This happened a few weeks ago as well but was fixed next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

Does anyone know how long the Tesco vouchers from Irish opinions are valid for?

I emailed them to ask and they got back to me (nearly 4 weeks later) and said that the expiry date should be on the card..... but from what I remember it has never been on the card.

I have quite a bit in my account which I am saving for Christmas but as I am guessing they will be up the walls then I'm wondering should I cash out now and just keep the vouchers until Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It says on the card that the balance expires 5 years after last use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

It says on the card that the balance expires 5 years after last use.

Thanks a mill, think I will be pretty safe ordering now so and stashing them away until Christmas :-D

200 receipts each time minimum? That would take me about 3 years! :(

• Advertisement

200 receipts each time minimum? That would take me about 3 years! :(

What's looking for that?

L1011 wrote: »
    What's looking for that?

post was deleted from someone about another receipt scanning company paying 15 to 25 cent per grocery receipt.

post was deleted from someone about another receipt scanning company paying 15 to 25 cent per grocery receipt.

Reep, im only bothering as we generate about 15 a week with lunch etc and I got about 30 quid of points when they still did Esso. When I hit 50 it's deletion time

does anyone know if valued opinions is the same as Irish opinions or a different company? and if they are different are they worth joining?

Also I did 2 surveys for acumen panel today worth 800 points but they have not been added to my account, I thought points were added straight away on acumen panel?

does anyone know if valued opinions is the same as Irish opinions or a different company? and if they are different are they worth joining?

Also I did 2 surveys for acumen panel today worth 800 points but they have not been added to my account, I thought points were added straight away on acumen panel?

Yes same company - not worth being with both.

Acumen can sometimes take a few days.

I just redeemed 5000 points on acumenpanel, I have done this before but I remember I used to get an email straight away, asking how I wanted to get the reward code, i.e sent to my phone or email. This time I did not get the email once I redeemed the 5000 points. anyone ever have this problem before?

Also anyone on vivatic? I am and do SSI web sourcing IE surveys on vivatic, you are paid through paypal and can redeem every 10 euro, I tried to redeem 10 euro back say may 7th, I was told this amount would be added to my paypal account june 25th I think, this seems a long time to wait, usually with paypal payments its instant.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Last time I redeemed my Acumen points it took ages for them to respond. My mother redeemed her points a couple of weeks ago and has heard nothing from them.

Same with me, regarding Acumen. Redeemed last Monday and got nothing. The first time I redeemed, I got the voucher code within hours.

I accidentally hit redeem on Thursday (with less than 5000) and the email came through within a few hours.

Points are usually but not always instant, I've had some take a day or two max.

• Advertisement

I just got the code.

Advertisement