Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project:help friend get laid

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Kiera wrote:
    Nah, its just some friendly banter.
    I was referring to the type of thread. It was nice of you to make the suggestion anyway.

I can't believe some people think this was mean this lad was only trying to help his friend - have a heart people!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i've two suggestions: coppers or boomerangs, or failing that Amsterdam or dare I say it Brighton!

Red Alert wrote:
    i've two suggestions: coppers or boomerangs!
    Do they really deserve their reputation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

OP,your friend needs a female friend.He needs to be comfortable and confident around women and having more women around(just in normal social situations) would,no doubt,help him in a big way. He'd learn to talk to women normally and not be,well,nervous around them anymore.

Good looks will certainly give a person a head start in getting laid but it's confidence that is needed to go that extra mile. Confidence(without cockiness) can get a person almost anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

well i dont think you just go to twenty one or redz etc and bring a girl back home, even if ur great with women, good looking etc... best bet would get him a girl friend...

LadyJ wrote:
    OP,your friend needs a female friend.He needs to be comfortable and confident around women and having more women around(just in normal social situations) would,no doubt,help him in a big way. He'd learn to talk to women normally and not be,well,nervous around them anymore.

Good looks will certainly give a person a head start in getting laid but it's confidence that is needed to go that extra mile. Confidence(without cockiness) can get a person almost anywhere.
    We have a volunteer.........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Tell him, he can't win if he's not in the game. ie He's not gonna get laid unless he goes out and talks to girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

Could we change the thread title to "pimp my mate?"
    Blisterman wrote:
    Tell him, he can't win if he's not in the game. ie He's not gonna get laid unless he goes out and talks to girls.

Alternatively, might I perhaps suggest Royphnol?*

*yes this is a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭The OP

Before any idiot asks this thread is not about me but about a friend. (He is on boards, so I need to keep this anon). Basically friend is fat, ugly but charming and has no talent with girls. He needs help but tbh i'm not great myself (but alot better than him). Does anyone know somewhere I can bring him where there are available girls. Sorta like bars and stuff? He's 18 so too old for the Wezz. Any thoughts.
    But I thought Lump lived in the UK!

• Advertisement

Blisterman wrote:
    The OP tells us that hes charming so obviously he does this already.

Does the OP want to tell us if this ever went anywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not likely now, the OP was unregged (the user The OP was banned) and probably has long forgotten. Don't see any reason to keep this open, tis ancient. Lockedededed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement