Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts - What are your experiences?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Isnt it amazing that the people who are sceptics only start to believe when something happens to them,they then expect other people to believe them.I myself do belief as there is to much stuff happens for it all to be coincidence,stuff has happened to me that scares the sht out of me .

I Remember Many Years Ago When I Was Small It Was My Cousins Birthday And We Were All At Her House.of Course Being Kids We Did Stupid Stuff Like Sliding Down The Bannisters With No Hands.on This Day We All Did This And It Was My Turn I Was Sliding Down Next Minute Something Pushed Me Off The Bannisters.now The Way I Fell I Should Have Landed Near The Hall Door ,but I Didnt I Landed Near The Kithchen Door Which Was Not Possible Because The Bannister Was To Small Up That Way.also I Screamed And Nobody Heard Me.two People Died In That House.other Stuff Happened The Dog Wouldnt Go Upstairs It Just Stood There Growling And The Lights Would Go On And Off.a Lot Of Stuff Happened In That House ,you Never Felt Safe Its As If Somebody Was Watchiny You.funnily When My Uncle Died In That House All That Styff Went Away So Maybe He Attracted It And When He Died He Brought It With Him.i Have Had Other Stuff Happen But I Will Keep That For Another Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

whats with the sudden capitalization of each word?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

If you type in all caps and post Boards automatically undoes it but keeps a Cap at the start of each word. IT BEATS THE ALTERNATIVE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Hey!!

Dunno if this means anything to anyone but I used to hear a baby crying outside my bedoom window. It probably sounds stupid but it was terrifying, it was like she was really distressed or something. I used to freeze up when I heard it. One night was particularily bad though, my curtains started to be ruffled and pulled and the baby started to cry again but it was more like a wail. I couldn't move even though I wanted to, it was like I was being held down. I was terrified. That was the last straw. Up until then I hadn't told my mam about it but this time shook me up so much that I told her everything first thing the next morning.

Turns out that my sister had told her the same thing years earlier. The next time it happened I started asking for angels to help me. I asked them to take care of the baby and the crying stopped. I've never heard it since. I don't know why it stopped so easily after such a long time and it probably sounds ridiculous to some people but it really did happen. Even now I wonder about her (dunno why but I think it was a girl) but since she left I've always been aware of an older lady standing in my room. She's not bad though and she always seems peaceful to me but sometimes I still get freaked out but there's more reasons for that!

There's loads of other stuff that happened in my bedroom too but I'd sound crazy trying to explain them!! :o When you think of how much you can feel it and how real it is to you it gets so frustrating when people don't believe you. I hope the sceptics stay away from this thread! :)

• Advertisement

I didnt realise till halfway through thay i had used caps but by then i wasnt going back to change it

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

Only one big experience, but I'm a firm believer. One morning, when I was alone (bro was in shower) I walked into the kitchen and the radio turned on and started playing the CD that was in(Paulo Nutini, I remember because I HATE his voice). Scared as I was, I swiftly walked out and returned a couple of minutes later to turn it off. I then discovered that it wasn't even on the CD setting, and so in theory playing a CD is not possible!! That really spooked me. BTW I'm getting great enjoyment out of reading all the previous stories!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

DeeLeeDee wrote: »
    Hey all, this thread is great! I have started another one at
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055142055&referrerid=&highlight=haunted
    not knowing this one is here, but hey, we're all in it for the same reason,
    innit? I think the threads have been merged but i dunno what that means...
    Anyone with Athlone or Maynooth Stories?

Some of the first major frights I got was in a flat that I lived in in Maynooth for 3 years while I was in college there. It was a flat above a hardware shop in Main Street, the original house was built in the mid 1800's: although recently sold, had been in the family until then. It was pretty badly converted, the back bedrooms were built on, at the end of a long hallway that I was usually terrified to walk down at night. My room itself was usually fine. It had a window that led onto a badly built attic that used to rumble in the wind, but I got accustomed to those sounds. One night while I was trying to go to sleep I had a very uneasy feeling, the house was quiet and there was no wind. I was lying there stock still, I couldn't shake the weird feeling that I had. This knocking started on the back of my wardrobe, which led onto the attic. Not a sort of 'something being moved in a wind banging' but a definate KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I could almost hear the knuckles. This continued for ages.... I asked it to stop but it just got worse, like whatever it was was taking pleasure in it. Remember, there was no access to the attic and there was no wind...

This ramshackle of a place was above a hardware shop (the cobblers children are never shod...) it was a Saturday afternoon and I had forgotten my key. I rang the bell a couple of times but there was no-one home so I had to run into the shop to get a spare key. I was on the phone at the time chatting away so I had no fear in my mind, i wasn't expecting anything weird to happen... To get into the flat you had to mount a flight of stairs, turn a corner and walk down two halls. I opened the door, and started climbing the stairs. As I got to the middle, I heard footsteps running at me from the hall around the corner. Needless to say I legged it. The atmosphere there was pretty eerie and hostile at times, my guess was that the former owner, definatley a middle aged man was not too keen on what had become of his former home and didn't like women. There was never any activity reported by men.

I lived in a cottage in Maynooth for a time near the new shopping centre. They were originally built as home for workers of the former mill, which was being knocked at the time so were built in the early 20th century I guess, maybe earlier. On moving in to the place I just knew there was something there, but this time the feeling was more of a peaceful presence, definately nothing hostile. I could sence it was female strangely enough. You could feel the presence at the top of the stairs and in the halls especially.
    At weekend I was usually alone in the house as my housemates would return home for the weekend. I had just gone to bed and settled in for the night when I heard stirring downstairs, doors opening and closing, footsteps, things moving around... I thought oh, O---- is home, (he had the bedroom downstairs). Thought nothing of it and went to sleep. Next morning I was fixing myself some breakfast, and O---- arrives - from Dublin - where he had stayed for the night...

One night a friend and I were lying in my bed and got a very heightened sence of the presence. We both saw this kind of mist materialise and float around the room. We were both pointing at it so there was no chance this was an optical illusion. We were both pretty freaked but there's safety in numbers and we both laughed it off under the covers and eventually went to sleep. A couple of years later he told me he had seen a woman in the corner of the room that night, but the woman, who was wearing a black dress, had no face I'm glad he didn't tell me then... He also told me this woman had visited him in his own bedroom next door once, he woke up to find her standing next to his bed... I'm kinda glad I'm not that sensitive.

The most recent and the only sighting I have ever experienced was at Portlick Castle near Athlone in Co Westmeath. My brothers wedding was taking place there, it is a beautiful location, on the banks of Lough Ree. The castle is 900 years old and we were to stay there for the weekend.
    I was a bit nervous about this because the castle has a reputation for being haunted. Of course that wasn't going to stop me staying there. One of my sisters friends would not attend the wedding at all as she is a sensitive and was reluctant to meet the spirits of the castle. I have never met this woman and am very eager to... anyways - My boyfriend and I arrived on the Friday afternoon a few hours before the wedding was to take place and were shown to our room by the owner. On the way there we entered the Great Hall and I felt an immediate *whoomp* like something had just flown through me. Our room was up 6 flights of stairs at the very top of the castle. We got dressed and left the room to join the guests. It was 2pm. At the point of the stairs that met the Great Hall there is a gate where the back stairs continue to the kitchens. We were chatting away contentedly, there was no fear or trepadation. He went on ahead into the Great Hall, and I noticed a light on the bottom stairs, something seemed to be taking form... I could plainly see a blue light - the colour of a gas flame with shafts of light streaming up form it, plainly in the shape of a mans arm, hip and upper leg. It was walking up the stairs! As I gasped, it stopped, turned and decended the stairs, ast which point I had pansied off into the hall pale in the face. I told the owner this story later by the fire, and he told me he sees the same thing... among others.

Happy Reading

DeeLee :eek:

I'm from maynooth myself, and that college is one freaky place, I can rember me and my mates went down to the graveyard for the craic (like all the teenages here do haha) and omg it was the scariest experiance of my life, I could've sworn I saw shadows in the graveyard, but no one else saw them and it wasn't any of them messing around either! Now that could easily have been trees, and we were all a bit psyched from stories that were being made up.

but do you know the very end of the football pitches by the graveyard? Well we went down there because the graveyard's novelty had worn out. We were in the very corner, i was with my boyfriend and 3 other lads, and we all heard a noise like someone grunting or groaning and we all saw what looked like a man in a luminous work vest (you know the ones that builders wear) standing in the middle of the field, now this was at like 2 in the mornin so i doubt there was any workers there. then me and one of the lads saw what looked like a shadow at a tree so of course we pegged it, and then the other three heard another noise, from what they described was a very maglignant (sps?) noise like someone was very angry, so we all pegged it.

Maybe it was just our overactive imaginations, but this happened in November!!

Ah but the ghost room is too overrated haha except that me and a few girls went in and just got a really cold feeling, but that was it!!

hahaha jolly ould maynooth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

I've never seen anything paranormal, but one morning, I had to get up for school. I awoke a few minutes before my mam was due to call me, as usual. My dog stood beside me, wide awake. I decided to make the most of the few minutes I had by resting my eyes, when I heard it. Someone whispered my name. I opened my eyes and saw my dog looking around curiously. It wasn't my mam calling me, she was in the bathroom. This voice sounded like it was right next to me. I haven't heard it since, but it still plays on my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 clairefrilly

moonboy wrote: »
    one time i was trying to scan negatives on my girlfriend's scanner on her computer. it was a shot of a carpark. the entire roll were shots of the same car park. so i was trying to figure out how to use the scanner and i set it up to what i though was correct and hit SCAN. it took about 10 mins to scan and when it was done i couldnt remember what i named the file so i had to go looking for it. eventually i found it and looked at the preview and thought, " ah ballix it didnt work.'. so i opened the file to see what was wrong and i was greeted by a picture that was all black and red and it had some sort of shape in it. then my girlfriend goes, 'its a baby" and she started freaking out. it was then that my eyes focused and i saw it too. i had to try calm her down and say it was coincidence but sure as sh*t it was a baby in someone's arms. twas a really evil looking baby. we both froze and got standy-up hairs. it was real intensely freaky. havent felt that before. then i had to look at the negs and make sure there was no way that they were smudged in any or if she had this picture on her computer already. nope. couldnt find anything. weeeeiiiird. so we just closed the file and left the room. then a few days later i was on the computer again and i went to look at it again. but the file was gone. i asked my girlfriend had she deleted it and she hadnt..
    and 2months later she woke up and went for a shower to find a clear red hand print on her stomach. like it was red ink or something. i saw this handprint. weird.

i read this somewhere before or maybe i heard it. did you tell it on the radio? ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

I couldnt read the previous posts as they would totally give me the he be ge bees. and its nearing bed time but heres my story.
    we moved into an old cottage few years back. never had any problems until few months ago. i was in bed had just trned off the light (hall light was on so i could see) and was on my left side i turned over on my back and there was a man hoovering over the other side of the bed. when he saw me turn he just faded into wardrobe. It was so wierd firstly cause if any1 starts talking about paranormal stuff i just freek and tell them to stop cause it scares the sh*te out of me but this did not freak me out one bit. few nights later was on my side again and woke up by what felt like someone blowing in my face. this was wierd but again i didn't feel scared. i described the man to my neighbour and he said it sounded like the owner before last. but having said that I guess and old man wearing a cap would be fairly typical of any old irish man.
    Nothing else has happened since then.
    my sis is always seeing things that can't be explained. I choose not to listen ever since the stories from a house she used to stay in during college in a house just off college rd in cork. freaky. hope none of ye stay in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭SorGan

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Hey!!

Dunno if this means anything to anyone but I used to hear a baby crying outside my bedoom window. It probably sounds stupid but it was terrifying, it was like she was really distressed or something. I used to freeze up when I heard it. One night was particularily bad though, my curtains started to be ruffled and pulled and the baby started to cry again but it was more like a wail. I couldn't move even though I wanted to, it was like I was being held down. I was terrified. That was the last straw. Up until then I hadn't told my mam about it but this time shook me up so much that I told her everything first thing the next morning.

Turns out that my sister had told her the same thing years earlier. The next time it happened I started asking for angels to help me. I asked them to take care of the baby and the crying stopped. I've never heard it since. I don't know why it stopped so easily after such a long time and it probably sounds ridiculous to some people but it really did happen. Even now I wonder about her (dunno why but I think it was a girl) but since she left I've always been aware of an older lady standing in my room. She's not bad though and she always seems peaceful to me but sometimes I still get freaked out but there's more reasons for that!

There's loads of other stuff that happened in my bedroom too but I'd sound crazy trying to explain them!! :o When you think of how much you can feel it and how real it is to you it gets so frustrating when people don't believe you. I hope the sceptics stay away from this thread! :)

it was a cat, theres one outside my window wailing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

SorGan wrote: »

Cue sceptics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sissykat

deemy wrote: »
    I couldnt read the previous posts as they would totally give me the he be ge bees. and its nearing bed time but heres my story.
    we moved into an old cottage few years back. never had any problems until few months ago. i was in bed had just trned off the light (hall light was on so i could see) and was on my left side i turned over on my back and there was a man hoovering over the other side of the bed. when he saw me turn he just faded into wardrobe. It was so wierd firstly cause if any1 starts talking about paranormal stuff i just freek and tell them to stop cause it scares the sh*te out of me but this did not freak me out one bit. few nights later was on my side again and woke up by what felt like someone blowing in my face. this was wierd but again i didn't feel scared. i described the man to my neighbour and he said it sounded like the owner before last. but having said that I guess and old man wearing a cap would be fairly typical of any old irish man.
    Nothing else has happened since then.
    my sis is always seeing things that can't be explained. I choose not to listen ever since the stories from a house she used to stay in during college in a house just off college rd in cork. freaky. hope none of ye stay in the house.

the same thing happened to me last night, it was around 4 am and i had just been up to get something to drink, went back to bed and was laying on my right side and with my eyes closed i felt someone blow on my face, i almost laughed but then looked up to see if the heating vent was right above me as i couldn't remember, then looked and the vent was clear across the room! very strange feeling indeed! i wonder what it means????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

This happened to my mam and gran rather than me. When my mam was a kid she was quite close to her grandad (on her mams, my grans side).

A few weeks after he died they were sitting at home in the living room. Her dad and two brothers were out so it was my mam, her sister and my gran, a standard saturday night for them.

They first heard a couple of footsteps in the hallway just outside the room. My gran called out, thinking my grandad had came back early(and quietly). No reply.

They then heard rythmical creeks on the stairs (It's an old wooden stairs with rough carpet over it). They finally got the courage to go outside and investigate upsatirs but could find no one.

A few days later my grandad was up reading in the sitting room (also beside the hallway) after everyone had gone to bed and heard footsteps. Again nothing. My mam was very close to her grandad and likes to think it was him coming back to say hello/goodbye? He didn't die in the house if it makes any difference.

She only told me this a few years ago when I was about 16/17. However I had never felt comfortable going upstairs on my own long before I knew this. If everyone was downstairs I wouldn't go up for the toilet, I'd just hold it in. It wasn't a bad feeling per se, more a feeling of being watched or knowing you're not alone. I calm myself by reasoning that if it is infact my greatgrandad then I'm technically family and no harm will come to me.

The reason I though of this now is that my gran herself is bing kept alive by a concoction of Corks pharmaceutical industries finest so I'm worried/curious that when she dies a similiar event will happen, that I could be witness too. Tbh though knowing it could be my gran makes me feel a lot better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I think I told this story before but anyway.

I know Ghosts believe, living, breathing and talking Ghosts....well perhaps not living but you get the picture.:confused:

About 10 years ago me and the sister were playing with some toy figures in the box room in our house. Willey Coyote, Troll, Lola Bunny and Roadrunner were just some of the charachters to make an appearence.

Anywho, we were playing when we stopped for a few minutes.......coming from my parents room a voice called out to us.....it just said our names. This was a clear, lifelike voice, not some clichéd harrowing voice. There was nobody in that room, it was pitch black.

Now to be fair I did have a bit of a wild imagination, but my sister heard the voice a well. We ran downstairs, and burst open the door to the sitting room. My mum and dad were just sitting there....I thought it was my dad, but he said he didn't say anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mbthomas

Its interesting reading everyone's stories. My friends laugh at me when i tell then my stories - sceptics! I came home from Australia 3 years ago - moved back into my mum's house until i got back onto my feet. I didn't sleep for 2 weeks.... creaky stairs.... doorbell ringing........ knocking at front door, and doors opening and closing downstairs!!! My mum thinks that as I grew up in the house I became immune to all the sounds, but after being away for a while I only became aware of them then when i moved back in. My mum thinks its her uncle and his wife who lived and the house about 40 years ago. To this day every now and again, ben (my dog) will sniff and wag his tail at a particular corner of the sitting room - there is nothing there now - but thats where my great uncle's armchair use to be!!

It wasn't a cat! Didn't you read anything else I said??

I know cats wail, (when mating I believe, eww) but it did not sound like a cat!

Anyway I don't need to explain it, I've learned by now it's a losing battle! But it wasn't a cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Nope, I'm the sister who used to hear it before and an instance happened where I was listening to it very very loud and my friend who was sitting an arms length away couldn't hear a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

i do believein ghosts and have had a number of interesting experiences.

When working on nightduty in a hospital a buzzer went off in a room, i went down to assist whoever was buzzing and when I got there tey didntneed my assistance as the 'nun' had poured their water out for them. There was no nun on stff but one was supposed to haunt backstairs of ward.

Different hospital based in Australia. I was working on this ward on nights for about a month at this stage pretty mundane rehab hospital, very quiet on nights. Anyways about 11:25 one night i had my back to main corridor getting someyhing out of filing cabinet and heard someone shuffle behind me and clear their throat as if to get my attention. I said one moment I'm just getting something and then turned around no one there. From then on I felt a pressure about 2 inches from my back as if someone was there, t wasnt scary just like whoever whatever it was wanted some company. But along with that for the rest of the night until 6:27am when the 'pressure' went, the following happened:

1) Buzzer lights going on in empty rooms or at beds where bed empty and buzzer disconnected.
    2)Phone going off in room where two people in a coma and all their fmily knew so would not be ringng
    3) call buzzer going off in same room later on.
    4) voice from empty room calling
    5) phone ringing on desk picked it up to find it ringing on far end
    6) Noises from empty office i was only staff on duty

My sister has had some weird experiences in her house
    when she puts childrens toys away at night they are out and in a circle, this happens a lot. In the past she has heard a baby gurgling on her speakers not her child though and now she hears a small child speaking. I myself have heard laughing from upstairs when noone up there and also footsteps in hall which when you tell them to stop by calling out childs name and go back to bed it stops, none of her kids cos when this happened they were asleep in bed and i was looking at them yup we think we know the ghostie.

Dont know how to describe this but a very good friend died years ago and basically i wasnt thinking about him for a few days when i was at home left the room and came back in to see him 'sitting between my parents on the couch looking from one of them to the other and then to me. I could see my Dads hand resting on the back of the sofa behind him well i went white and knees buckled. Parents hopped to catc h meand he was gone. I have seen him once since then but occasionally have the feeling he is around.

I have also had a few other experiences but too many stated already starting to sound like loon:D

• Advertisement

cobweb wrote: »
    i do believein ghosts and have had a number of interesting experiences.

I have also had a few other experiences but too many stated already starting to sound like loon:D

Hahaha I feel paranoid about saying too much too incase people think I'm weird! Glad I'm not the only one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Hey!!

Dont worry to much about sceptics, its good to get a second opinion. I had the whole crying thing outside my window years ago. I even went out on a number of occassions to check out what it was but in the end it was cats for me....... thats not to say it was for you...

Its interesting that the old lady appeared after the crying stopped have you made any communciation with her.?

I know that a cat seems like the most plausible explanation but I heard cats crying before - I really don't think it was a cat. Not just from the sound but from how I felt when it used to happen. No I never tried to talk to the old woman. She seems happy enough, I feel weird saying this but to me it seems like there's different erm... platforms or something and she's not on the same one as me so I don't bother her. I don't even know if she knows I'm there but she's happy so I'm not interfering!! Hahaha coz I'm too chicken... or maybe just a headcase!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

The night before last I'm convinced I saw a ghost! Was a bit of a skeptic till then.

About 3 am, I felt something brush my face and heard someone say help (+ my name). I woke up to see a shadow I couldn't see through come up through the floor and stand beside my bed and stare down at me!. Needless to say I let out a scream. I turned on the light and he disappeared.

I had to sleep with the light on that night, and then the next morning I was describing my dream to one of my flatmates, and seemingly it has happened to them also! They had had someone in about a years ago and they confirmed the presents of spirits!

LAst night I was too scared to sleep. Slept with the telly and light on... and was awake between 2 - 3 am when it seems to happen.

ANyway. I'm not a skeptic any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭vincenzo1975

Hi,
    i am a first time poster, I originally came on to post on the Arsenal thread, but was restricted for some reason, and then this caught my eye, so here's my small story.

I have too on occasions gotton some feelings and smells and sudden thoughts that dead relatives were close, just those feelings you associated with them when they were here.

Anyway, when I was about 16-17, me and a few mates were messing around with ouija boards, it facinated me at the time and we were all up for it. Low and behold, we got some spirits and in the end everyone got a bit freaked out. After that night, I swore I would never do it again, but a couple of weeks later, I found myself in the upstairs bedroom at home and decided to do one out on my own just to see if the old"somebody was moving the glass" thing was real or not. I had written out the letters and numbers and was just placing them around a big old round mirror that we had when suddenly a cassette tape bounced off the stereo system and accross the room and landed in beweeen my feet. It was flung about 10 feet across the room without any reason.

needless to say, I was bright enough to realise this was someone telling me to cop myself on. I never did it again, it sure did shake me up.

I used to regulerly get the sleep paralysis thing too, being wide but frozen utterly stiff in the bed and unable to move. I used to be lying there thinking, "ok fingers, start to wiggle, but nothing, it would last ages before suddenly disappearing and then a hto flush, I always equated it to thawing out. Has not happened for a few years though.

Digging up an old thread here, but would be interested to hear more of people's experiences.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

ive heard cats before,which eventually you become accustomed 2!but the first time i heard a vixen crying,it startled the fcuk outta me!
    i do a lot of night fishing aswell,and rabbits make some horrendous noises when caught,presumably by the aforemntioned fox!!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

oh by the way,ive said it once and ill say it again,kildare is the paranormal epicentre of ireland! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭pipeliner

This is not as much about ghosts as the other stories, but my mother has this superstition about small birds (robin's in particular) getting inside the house when a person close to the family dies.

When she found her mother dead, the first thing she noticed was a robin fluttering around the kitchen.

This also was the case about a month ago when an aunt of ours who was terminally ill passed away. We were rang at about midnight to be told what happened, but the next morning she found another robin in the house, this time it was dead.

There is loads of incidents of this happening and it really freaks her out when a bird gets inside. That's why I was never allowed a budgie as a kid :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

i wwas staying in an appartment with my mum, dad, and sister for a while and while we were there my Dad swore he saw a lady wearing a white robe standing at the door. He did not believe in ghosts before that.
    The next day he told an old man who was working in the appartments and he said he had seen her before and that she was called 'The White Lady'.

Advertisement