Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another corrie rumour

Options
  • 07-02-2006 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

just heard on corks 96fm that phil (gails fella) is actually Richards brother!!
    ok its prob not true with the different accents and all but hey , its corrie, anything could happen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Did it ever come out about who actually sent the card to Sarah Lou on her birthday signed with Richards name?? I'd say it was David, he seems to be turning into a demon at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Gak! Is Corrie turning into late period Brookie?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

i would say phil is a half brother or nephew of tricky dicky he would be2 old to be his son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

ah man! i didnt even see or hear of sarah getting a card from richard!

(damn my sister who always needs to be collected from work when corrie is on!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I never heard about the card either! How'd I miss that?? When did that happen?

And the writers of that show are just sooo mean to Gail! Give her a break already!

Gail got a card for valentine's day signed by Richard too. I'd say it was David.... and what is it with all the plants in the flat? Come on, its obvious David knew about em. haven't seen it in a few days, but was David responsible for planting em all??? Is he into drugs too??

memphis wrote:
    Gail got a card for valentine's day signed by Richard too. I'd say it was David.... and what is it with all the plants in the flat? Come on, its obvious David knew about em. haven't seen it in a few days, but was David responsible for planting em all??? Is he into drugs too??

nah she planted them but he knew about them, dont know if he actually did any drugs though, havent seen much of it myself.

Femmy wrote:
    nah she planted them

Who planted em? Who is SHE... Gail?? I'm sorry, your confusing me here. Keep in mind I haven't seen it in awhile. To be honest, nothing much happening in any of the soaps lately that's worth watching!!!

ok this woman "jo" i think her name is, moved into the street, david met her when she was moving in and she had a dog, they got chatting and she offered david a job to walk her dog, as she is an airhostess and isnt around much.

she must have given david keys to come and go as he pleases.
    i'm not sure if he has done any drugs or whati doubt it.but they are definately her drugs. i've only been seeing bits and pieces of it lately.

• Advertisement

I think Davis was watering them for her because Friday he brought Craig in to see them and Monday Craig asked Davis did she give you any an David was grinning and goes what do you think.

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I think Davis was watering them for her because Friday he brought Craig in to see them and Monday Craig asked Davis did she give you any an David was grinning and goes what do you think.
    yeah but i think he was like that cos he wanted craig to think that he took some, to be cool like.

Could well be..

That younglad has some sneaky head on him though . They just made his charcater so sneaky and unlikeable.

yeah remember when he was younger, he was so cute and funny.
    now he's a slimey little b*stard!

Yeah, he is a real annoyin little f**ker ok. I can't stand the sight of him at all.

Anyway, I'd doubt if he did do drugs, I'm guessing he told craig he did just to sound cool. But who knows!!! He has turned into a right sneaky lad, so I wouldn't put it past him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

its probably not relevant, but perhaps the writers forgot... that Richard Hilman was introduced as a cousin of Alma (Mike Baldwins ex-wife who died of cancer a few years ago). He met Gail at Alma's funeral.

BTW, It seems too coincidental that Phil is doing his thesis about the victims of psychos or whatever. He must be sending the cards..
    Gail gets another card addressed from Richard in a few weeks as its the aniversery of his death

Wasn't aware of fact that he was a reation of Alma's. Interesting!!!

Yeah, i'm starting to think its Phil that's been sending the cards now myself!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

Femmy wrote:
    ok this woman "jo" i think her name is, moved into the street, david met her when she was moving in and she had a dog, they got chatting and she offered david a job to walk her dog, as she is an airhostess and isnt around much.

she must have given david keys to come and go as he pleases.
    i'm not sure if he has done any drugs or whati doubt it.but they are definately her drugs. i've only been seeing bits and pieces of it lately.
    that has to be one of the worst story lines ever though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

i heard that think bout phil being richards brother too

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

One of those inside soap mags or whatever was saying last week that Richard is actually alive and due to return to have his revenge.
    I can't remember the mag as I was just skimming in the newsagents.

Is this possible? I didn't see when Richard 'died' - did we see his body?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Yeah, he was zipped up in a body bag, Capron said it was the scariest scene of his life. I bet its an identical brotehr or something ala Josie in Home and Away for Angela..ok she was a cousin but still...

kittex wrote:
    One of those inside soap mags or whatever was saying last week that Richard is actually alive and due to return to have his revenge.
    I can't remember the mag as I was just skimming in the newsagents.

Is this possible? I didn't see when Richard 'died' - did we see his body?
    That sounds to me like the script writers a desperate to gain viewership again.... talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrell.

Didn't we see his body being pulled outta the water, and Gail even identified the body, how they plan on covering that one up??

But who knows, they could bring him back, like one big dream or something, or maybe as a flashback or something!!!

Dallas-esque...Gail wakes up in the shower to discover that the last 2/3 years are all a dream...

Ah!!! Got it...saw it too...no, they were listing the possibilities of who it could be, and listed that as one of them, along with evil-cousin, Eileen, Violet and Phil.

i think its phil:eek:

It is phil!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

memphis wrote:
    It is phil!!!!
    Me too. I never thought that he might be a relation of Richard's so thats interesting. I can't wait to see the end of Gail and Phil though, whoever put them together needs their head read. She is so tiny and he is about 7 feet tall they look stupid together. Also can't stand simpering Gail:mad:

I hope to God that they kill her off, along with that annoying little fecker of a son she has. I can't stand that David lad.

it has to be phil because evrytime gail the whale got a letter he was in the house when she got it

• Advertisement

i heard that les comes into the rovers some day next week and is shocked, he announces that everyone better make sure that they have all their doors and windows locked as Richard is back!! he just had him in his taxi!!!!

Advertisement