Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creepy phil

Options
  • 05-02-2006 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

So is he behind the card sarah got from richard?
    Be a deadly storyline if he turned out to be Hillman`s bro an went on a killing spree of the street starting with Claire and then steve and ronnie.

Or is it just david playing ''Sillybeggars'';)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Well they dont really hide surprises well in soaps do they? Esp. when they showed him and Gail at that exhibition the week before. Yeah he's probably doing it as some mad experiment for his work at the university.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

aww I was hoping itd be more sinister than that , was hoping itd be his brother coming back to finish the job or something.

Well maybe it is but I dunno, Corrie dont really do surprises do they??

Im still trying to figure out what's the story with Kim and his mother storyline in Home & Away...?:confused:

Havent seen H&A in years.

hey why did Richard kill maxine in corrie I canyt quite remember how he ended up tryina kill emily or what happened?

Yeah Richard went in to kill emily who was babysitting baby JoshUa. Think he killed her coz she had investeed money into something and wanted her money back and Richard spent it all or something like that. Richard killed Emily with a whack over the head and just as he was doin that Maxine came back from the Rovers coz she forgot something and he whacked her too.

• Advertisement

Ah right , well I meant try to kill because he didnt kill Emily.
    I couldnt remember why he went after her.

Corries gone so stupid lately though , anytime I see Roy Cropper I just wanna scream!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I think Emily was babysitting for Maxine & Ashley and Maxine went home early and walked in on him after he'd whacked Emily so he decided to give her a smack aswell...?

oh yeah Emily's still there. Forgot that. It'll only be a matter of time....

I hear the next big thing is tyrone and molly and maria and that photographer guy.
    So boring , wish theyd move away from that stupid craig and rosie storyline too :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

hope tryrone and molly get it on maria is a slapper

• Advertisement

Ya Tyrone and molly get it on and so do Maria and that journalist dude , so I heard anyway.

Anyword on Eileens bf being the guy that shot Emilys husband ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i was thinking that jounalist dude would print all the stff maria told him, like how she two timed tyrone a few times when they got back together....
    ok maybe not.....just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

yes he is oy

Ah yea thought I heard something along those lines awright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I see that Gail also got a card (for Valentines) that was signed by Richard. I'm guessing that its Phil is behind it, either that or its that no good, cheeky begger David..... looking for attention!

Anyone heard any inside info!!

Advertisement