Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another corrie rumour

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

There are alot of rumours going about that Richard returning ok. Seems a bit surprising, Gail did identify the body didn't she.

But, hey its soapland and anything is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Yeah, would Les not like just leave him where he was if he felt everyone would be afraid??? Would be a cool twist tho..Audrey gets the Mammys day card from him tomoro tho...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

They are really weighing up the possible suspect now.

It could be Phil
    It could also be David, and trying to place blame on Phil so Gail will kick him out.
    Then Eileen is also another suspect, being jealous of Gail and Phil.

Then last but not least the rumour is the actor who played Richard is to return ok, but not as Richard, but as his identical twin brother!!!

We'll just have to wait and see!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Well, Phil got kicked out...

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Alli Babba

Forgot about Richard being related to alma
    I heard though it was David sending the cards to get rid of Phil as he doesnt want Gail to have any man and be the apple of her eye

Gail does my head in though talk about being unlucky with men :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Gail deserves it ! The writers are a joke IMO, as if a weapon like Gail could get three husbands !!!! Shes the closest thing to E.T. on the box at the moment. A sniper wouldn't take her out FFS !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Do you want me to tickle your tootsies Gail?? (said in your best Scottish accent) :D

Anyway, what a story line.. worse it's getting!

Edit: I still love it though :rolleyes:

Advertisement