Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Cheers for that one. The sequel got slated, but I loved it on the Xbox, time to give it another go.
    I got introduced to the series on the PS2 with Invisible War. Loved it not even having played the first one. Second one is a good game, but placed next to the first one, it just simply doesn't stand up to it. If you have some problems getting it set up, give us a shout or have a look over in the Steam forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

css €6.80 on steam
    http://store.steampowered.com/css

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Pre-order Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: Le Chuck's Revenge now for €10 on Steam and get the first one free! so €5 per game which is not bad at all (assuming you're that one person who has not yet played Monkey Island in either form).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Pre-order Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: Le Chuck's Revenge now for €10 on Steam and get the first one free! so €5 per game which is not bad at all (assuming you're that one person who has not yet played Monkey Island in either form).

:eek:

*rushes off to Steam*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Huge sale on steam right now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,468 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

ShaneU wrote: »

Indeed, runs to July 4th. Different games on sale every day.
    STEAM PERILS OF SUMMER SALE ON NOW THRU JULY 4

Valve announces a massive "Perils of Summer" sale beginning today on Steam, a leading platform for PC and Mac games with over 25 million accounts worldwide. Through July 4, gamers will find massive savings on today's top releases, classic titles, and publisher catalogs. In addition, special 1-day sales will offer discounts up to 90% off regular prices. Don't get caught without your sunscreen, the savings are hot. For more information, please visit www.steamgames.com

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

ShaneU wrote: »

Yep massive sale on right now guys, some great deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 HitmanSB07

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin with a large collection of PS2 and/or Xbox games?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

any gameshop, gamestop etc.. henry street, dawson street, grafton street etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Dcully wrote: »
    Yep massive sale on right now guys, some great deals.

Yeah picked up witcher, always wanted to give it a go. plus gothic 3

well worth having a look see.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah picked up witcher, always wanted to give it a go. plus gothic 3

well worth having a look see.

I grabbed Bioshock2 and Dirt 2, i might get the Witcher, i enjoyed the demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Lead and Gold €5. I've decided that I really don't need any more games, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

ghostbusters the videogame - €4.00 on steam, that 4th july sale is pretty awesome

Zavvi Monday sale.

Has Alan Wake for €23, not bad for a good game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Grid is only €4 euro or so on steam. Worth getting if you dont have it already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition LeChuck’s Revenge

Pre order until the 7th for € 9.99 and get The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition free.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/32469

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ThatCrazyGuy

Saw Batman Arkham Asylum for the PS3 brand new in GAME (tallaght) for 13euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Alan Wake is now £20 in most places... Not sure who else offers free shipping to Ireland, so Amazon is the only one I can recommend (you'll have to bump your order up to £25 for free shipping)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000E52P9A/ref=s9_k2ah_gw_ir01?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1YX7T43624VDGE7GBS1X&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467198433&pf_rd_i=468294

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Gamestop are giving away Alien v Predator or Bioshock 2 among others with any pre-owned game over €35. Just picked up Alpha Protocol and Bioshock 2 for €35 from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Originally posted on the main bargain alert page by basquille but in case someone misses it.

Bioshock 2 xbox 360 13 euro delivery

see linky

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055964064

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

gog.com have the "Rebellion Pack" for $40 (ish) 50% off. Some great games in that pack!

http://www.gog.com/en/promo/rebellion_pack
    But if you're only interested in some of the games from this pack, you can grab them with a 30% discount. The promo will last until Monday, July 12 at 11:59 p.m. EDT

• Registered Users Posts: 32 eclipse05

Guitar Hero World Tour for PS3 and Xbox360 brand new (guitar, microphone, drum kit... well... everything)

Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Smyths for 99euros - 150e it's normal price

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MugsGame

Beatles Rock Band Limited Edition
    €58.99 in HMV stores, RRP€209.99, currently £115 on amazon.co.uk and €200 on play.com.

Full game with instruments: wireless drum set and pedal, wireless replica bass guitar controller, wired mic and stand.

I may have got the last Wii pack in Henry St. Dublin (for €8.99 thanks to my €50 voucher that was about to expire!) but they definitely had some X-Box packs left. No PS3 packs left (in that store).

• Registered Users Posts: 32 eclipse05

MugsGame wrote: »
    Beatles Rock Band Limited Edition
    €58.99 in HMV stores, RRP€209.99, currently £115 on amazon.co.uk and €200 on play.com.

€58.00 :eek: What platform? PS3?

Zavvi's Mega Monday Sale

Best deals include:
    Alan Wake €23
    Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker €21
    Transformers: War for Cybertron Xbox + PS3 €37 each (better than the €50 everywhere else)

It also had Gears of War 2 with all DLC for €13 but all gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Dark Star One is only €22 on the 360 there too, while it's still €50 in Dublin shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MugsGame

eclipse05 wrote: »
    €58.00 :eek: What platform? PS3?

PS3, X-Box and Wii, though Henry St. are sold out of PS3.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

wow, that's an absolute steal for what you get for it!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Saw DJ Hero for 50 euro in HMV, 360 and PS3 only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Split Second: Velocity is now down to €24.99 in Game on Dawson Street on PS3 and 360.

Picked up a copy at lunchtime.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement