Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

Is payday 2 worth a buy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

It's got more content than Payday did, so if you enjoyed that, I'd get it at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Seaaan wrote: »
    Physical copy is going on a lightning deal later today, picked one up yesterday for €26 delivered.

Edit: AMAZON.CO.UK

Time has now been changed to 5:15PM tomorrow evening for BF4 flash sale on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

From 11pm to 3am tomorrow night 28/11 Amazon.com will have Battlefield 4 for around €19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Friend Computer

yoho139 wrote: »
    It's got more content than Payday did, so if you enjoyed that, I'd get it at that price.

As a fan of the first I would advise against buying it. Horrendously bad patch after patch that "balances" the game, heists that are cookie-cutter, an unwillingness to address these issues... I mean, Overkill was known at the time PD1 was in its hayday for listening to and engaging with the community.

Now you're lucky if David Goldfarb doesn't block you on Twitter--the only medium they interact with fans any more--because you didn't kiss his ass enough.

I'd advise getting the first but it's practically dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

From 11pm to 3am tomorrow night 28/11 Amazon.com will have Battlefield 4 for around €19

What console?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Shabaz50 wrote: »
    What console?

Ha! you wish buddy, pc only :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

GBA, Gamecube, PSP...

Jaysis the first page makes you feel old!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,859 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Will post here as well:

Lego City Undercover Wii U bundle with Rayman Legends is in the Lightning Deal on Amazon at 9:15 tomorrow morning. Of course mightn't be much off it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,327 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Outlast is on sale in the Steam Autumn Sale but can be got for cheaper from the developers webpage

~€5 Steam Redeemable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Skyrim - I don't own it

I see it's on offer on the daily deals.

Should I chance my arm at it being on a flash deal?

Otherwise the legendary edition is offer for the duration of the sale (I assume)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Danger781 wrote: »
    Skyrim - I don't own it

I see it's on offer on the daily deals.

Should I chance my arm at it being on a flash deal?

Otherwise the legendary edition is offer for the duration of the sale (I assume)

If it's not on Flash sale/Daily deal then I'd hold off until the last day of this sale or even the Christmas one, there's a chance it'll be picked for a flash/daily deal and the discount will be higher if it is.

If it's not on Flash sale/Daily deal then I'd hold off until the last day of this sale or even the Christmas one, there's a chance it'll be picked for a flash/daily deal and the discount will be higher if it is.

Yeah I'm in no rush to get it anyway..

Too many games to play as it is, as well as Oblivion..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Skyrim won't be any cheaper than it is now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Elder scrolls Anthology will be on sale tomorrow at 10:15 (I think) on amazon.co.uk. Might be worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Ah Skyrim still one of the most disappointing games I have ever played. Still worth buying for the price it is though! Don't get me wrong a good game that didn't live up to the Elder Scrolls name

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

Just posted a question about theses guys, its a online rent a game service, prices are ideal for me and its pretty convenient, dunno if repost or not...

http://www.gameclick.ie/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Humble Bundle are also doing a sale at the moment.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Kiith wrote: »
    Humble Bundle are also doing a sale at the moment.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store
    Really tempted to get Gone Home for $9.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Really tempted to get Gone Home for $9.99

€4.74 on Steam :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

€4.74 on Steam :P
    BOOM! Thanks for that. Installing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭robcon

:) back o' the net!
    GTA TRILOGY + GTA IV [Online Game Code]
    $10.99
    http://www.amazon.com/GTA-TRILOGY-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00GJ1X3V2/ref=zg_bs_tab_pd_bsnr_2

all separate steam keys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Gone Home? Seriously pirate that ****, devs do not deserve money especially what they originally charged for a 40 minute "game" with no replayibility. More an interactive story than game

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Regarding Skyrim, if you have any mates in England, ask them to buy it for you and gift it to you. Englands prices are 3.74 for the base game instead of our €7.50 and the legendary edition is only £10.19 (€12.29) as opposed to €13.59

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

robcon wrote: »
    :) back o' the net!
    GTA TRILOGY + GTA IV [Online Game Code]
    $10.99
    http://www.amazon.com/GTA-TRILOGY-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00GJ1X3V2/ref=zg_bs_tab_pd_bsnr_2

all separate steam keys

Do you know if they work on Wins 7 ? It says no on Amazon.

BOOM! Thanks for that. Installing now.
    Gone Home? Seriously pirate that ****, devs do not deserve money especially what they originally charged for a 40 minute "game" with no replayibility. More an interactive story than game

Not that I recommend piracy - But I find it hard to justify the price tag for a ~2 hour interactive story

€4.74 isn't bad, but considering it's normally €18.99 is outrageous

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Kolido wrote: »
    Do you know if they work on Wins 7 ? It says no on Amazon.

Might be useful to look into XP Mode, if you've Windows 7 Pofessional.

Injustice (PS3 & Xbox 360) going on lightning deal on Amazon.co.uk at 9:15am

Edit: And Wii U

£14.99

The Elder Scrolls Anthology (Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim) PC DVD going on lightning deal on Amazon.co.uk @ 10.15am

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Danger781 wrote: »
    Injustice (PS3 & Xbox 360) going on lightning deal on Amazon.co.uk at 9:15am

Edit: And Wii U

£14.99

Bit of a sham, it's not really a lightening deal when the difference is less than the price of a sandwich.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement