Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

The brilliant Frozen Synapse is currently reduced by 75% on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭jc4517

Skerries wrote: »
    Are you sure this activates on Steam? Checkout is trying to charge me overseas delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

jc4517 wrote: »
    Are you sure this activates on Steam? Checkout is trying to charge me overseas delivery
    I assume you're buying a boxed copy and not just a digital download code.

I assume you're buying a boxed copy and not just a digital download code.
    I want to buy the digital copy but I don't see any option to pick between a boxed an digital one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I want to buy the digital copy but I don't see any option to pick between a boxed an digital one?

I just checked there and either the sale is over or the download version was never on sale because says £29.99. The link in Skerries post was only to the boxed version.

PS I'm on mobile site so it may be different.

• Advertisement

Ye just checked that too and I think that it was only the boxed copy on sale. Ah well I'll just cd crack it so I don't have to keep the disc in all the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Ye just checked that too and I think that it was only the boxed copy on sale. Ah well I'll just cd crack it so I don't have to keep the disc in all the time!

Dishonoured uses steamworks. So when you install the game from disc it activates on Steam. You, therefore, don't require the disc in the drive to play the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Saw a pair of Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows & Wireless Gaming Receiver combo packs in PC World, Airside for around €33.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I just picked up black ops 2 in xtravision for 20 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

cloud493 wrote: »
    I just picked up black ops 2 in xtravision for 20 quid.

New?

Pre owned. But it was on the 3 for 2 deal.

€1.20 for Trine on GMG with this code:

GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS

Few other decent deals on Frozen Synapse, Guns Of Icarus and some Lego titles there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Pre owned. But it was on the 3 for 2 deal.

Was it marked as Black Ops 2 or as something else, I got Halo 4 last month marked as Halo Reach, great deal either way.

It was definitely marked as black ops 2.

It was definitely marked as black ops 2.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass on this which store and was there many left, fcuking great deal.

I only saw the one
    538344_4811295715090_781336940_n.jpg

:cool:

I only saw the one
    538344_4811295715090_781336940_n.jpg

:cool:

Mistake me thinks, I have just called two different stores only to be told it is still €45 preowned, nice find though,enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Was in Xtra Vision in both Mullingar and Longford today, and neither had €20 BOII. Both were €45. Actually, I went through all the games Mullingar, when trying to ignore a overlly loud TV adverting The Three Stooges, and could not find anything I would consider a deal.

I am staying at home from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Was in Xtra Vision in both Mullingar and Longford today, and neither had €20 BOII. Both were €45. Actually, I went through all the games in Mullingar, when trying to ignore a overly loud TV adverting The Three Stooges, and could not find anything I would consider a deal.

I am staying at home from now on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Fnz wrote: »
    Saw a pair of Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows & Wireless Gaming Receiver combo packs in PC World, Airside for around €33.

Unable to edit original post. I was mistaken. The controllers I thought were so cheap were, actually, just in the wrong place.

By way of apology, I found this offer whilst browsing the same store: ;)

IMG_20130218_135753.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I've been in that pc world store about a dozen times and never find any of these bargains!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Gamesnash have an offer on at the moment:

https://gamesnash.ie/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=buymoregetmorecredit&x=0&y=0
    Out this week at Gamesnash: Crysis 3 Hunter Edition and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Order both games and get €12.00 credit to spend at Gamesnash ! Order Aliens Colonial Marines Ltd Edition as well and we will make it €20.00 credit !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,310 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Battlefield 3 €9.99

scroll down the page

Sleeping Dogs €8.70

Steam Redeemable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Depending on what your definition of a bargain is... I posted in Bargain Alerts about the latest Gamestop trade-in deal. Some great value in it imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,310 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

new Bundlestars bundle out
    http://www.bundlestars.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

Edit: Gone! :)

Borderlands 2 €16 on GMG with this code:

GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

thanks for the heads up, couldnt turn it down. I have a code for 30% off ddlc for borderlands 2 or xcom if anyone wants it, its valid for 72 hrs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

FTL 3.80 From the devs site + Steam key
    http://www.ftlgame.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement