Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Bought batman Arkham city for wii u on amazon UK for 26 euro delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/
    Some great deals inc hitman absolution for 12.50

g2play.net has a special on ubisoft games for the weekend just picked up ass creed 3 and far cry 3 for 15 euro each use code g5discount for 5%off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Painkiller 6.79 on steam this weekend.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

17 Command and Conquer games for about €13.

Command & Conquer
    Command & Conquer The Covert Operations
    Command & Conquer Red Alert
    Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike
    Command & Conquer Red Alert The Aftermath
    Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
    Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm
    Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
    Command & Conquer Red Alert Yuri's Revenge
    Command & Conquer Renegade
    Command & Conquer Generals
    Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour
    Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
    Command & Conquer 3 Kane’s Wrath
    Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
    Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising
    Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight

Origin is required for them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Skyrim Dragonborn on Green Man Gaming for 20% off. Wonder if there's a discount code around too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

MagicSean wrote: »
    Skyrim Dragonborn on Green Man Gaming for 20% off. Wonder if there's a discount code around too

It's out of stock at the moment so we can hope a new code comes along soon.

Edit: Back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

The Witcher 2 €9.99 Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Skerries wrote: »
    The Witcher 2 €9.99 Steam

It's about €7.50 on gog.com and the witcher 1 is about €3.80

ARMA 2: Combined Operations €11.58

if you fancied getting your teeth into DayZ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Can you get that on steam?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Halo 4 €25 argos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

I'll be interested to see if any place has dead space 3 for like 35 when it comes out for the xbox. When is it out the 8th ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Nolars wrote: »
    I'll be interested to see if any place has dead space 3 for like 35 when it comes out for the xbox. When is it out the 8th ya?

Keep an eye on argos for release day. I've seen them doing games cheaper than other shops on release

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

ARMA 2: Combined Operations €11.58

if you fancied getting your teeth into DayZ

Cheers for the bargain. Only getting back into PC gaming now after years on PS3 only. I know this is €20 on Steam. Is there any benefit of having the Steam version over this. I was hoping to run it on 2 systems, 1 laptop, 1 desktop. Would I need 1 licence or 2 do you know. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Cheers for the bargain. Only getting back into PC gaming now after years on PS3 only. I know this is €20 on Steam. Is there any benefit of having the Steam version over this. I was hoping to run it on 2 systems, 1 laptop, 1 desktop. Would I need 1 licence or 2 do you know. Cheers.

You'll be able to run the executibles from Steam anyway even if you didn't buy it from there (just add the shortcuts). Some might even prefer the non-steam version due to how you need to install dayz (although DayZ Commander is all you should need to get it going).

You'll just need the one copy of the game to run it on both your Computer and Laptop

Sleeping Dogs €8.66 Steam redeemable

Deus Ex: Human Revolution €4.33 Steam Redeemable

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

https://twitter.com/GAMEdigital/status/299536191680811008

WEEKEND ONLY: Hitman: Agent 47, Hitman 2, Hitman Blood Money and Hitman Absolution! £11.99 tomorrow!

Properly been already mentioned but Xtravision have a buy 2 get 1 free game sale on atm. Best thing about it is that it's cross platform and includes both new and preowned titles.

I grabbed Splatterhouse (preowned on PS3), Spy Hunter (new on Vita) and Spiderman Edge of Time (new on PS3) for 45 euro. Properly not the greatest bargain of all time but I found it handy as I needed something new for the Vita and have been curious about the other two since they were released.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Properly been already mentioned but Xtravision have a buy 2 get 1 free game sale on atm. Best thing about it is that it's cross platform and includes both new and preowned titles.

I grabbed Splatterhouse (preowned on PS3), Spy Hunter (new on Vita) and Spiderman Edge of Time (new on PS3) for 45 euro. Properly not the greatest bargain of all time but I found it handy as I needed something new for the Vita and have been curious about the other two since they were released.

Any wii u titles in that??

Any wii u titles in that??

No idea but I doubt it given that most Wii U titles have yet to be updated on Xtravisions system. The trade in price of Mass Effect 3 is 5 euro and I was told that it could be months before the proper price is set and till then the most I'll get for it is a fiver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Borderlands 2 half price on steam, going for €24.99 and Counter Strike Global Offensive also half price for €6.99. Counter Strike now has the steam workshop with it so there will be more maps available

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sims 3 is a tenner on origin

GOG doing a Square Enix sale
    http://www.gog.com/promo/square_enix_weekend_promo_080213

Includes 6 Tomb Raider games, 2 Hitman games, 4 Legacy of Kain. 3 Thief and a few others

GOG doing a Square Enix sale
    http://www.gog.com/promo/square_enix_weekend_promo_080213

Includes 6 Tomb Raider games, 2 Hitman games, 4 Legacy of Kain. 3 Thief and a few others

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Don't know about the rest but the Deus Ex games are on GamersGate for £1.25 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Sleeping Dogs €8.66 Steam redeemable

Deus Ex: Human Revolution €4.33 Steam Redeemable

Anyone buy from these? I bought deus ex but don't know how to get the code or where it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Jet Black wrote: »
    Anyone buy from these? I bought deus ex but don't know how to get the code or where it is?
    You should recieve an email with the code

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Meatwad wrote: »
    You should recieve an email with the code

I got an order confirmation email. Cant see a code on it. I will email them and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Jet Black wrote: »

I got an order confirmation email. Cant see a code on it. I will email them and see.
    got a PayPal email, an order confirmation email as well as another email with my code. you should also be able to see your code in your account on the game website iI think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

IIRC, you don't get the download code from Game immediately. Might take a day for them to send it to you.

Edit: Just checked my Gmail archive; the last time I bought a download code from Game, I got an order confirmation on Jan 11th, and then the actual activation code arrived on the 12th...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement