Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

GOG.com Dungeons and Dragons pack €16.20

BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
    BALDUR'S GATE: THE ORIGINAL SAGA
    PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
    ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
    ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
    DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD
    TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL, THE
    NEVERWINTER NIGHTS: DIAMOND EDITION
    FORGOTTEN REALMS: DEMON STONE

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Another bargain alert: Binary Domain is just €14.99 in GameStop.

Seen this for 11.99 in HMV today in Dublin city centre. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,598 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I was in Xtravision today to check out their 'Sale'. Far Cry for 27 quid is very good but didn't see one other game a penny under the usual 45 or 50. I saw Most Wanted in HMV for 25 quid. Really tempting as I wanted to get it before but didn't know if it was worth 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Redlion wrote: »
    Seen this for 11.99 in HMV today in Dublin city centre. :)
    That's right, saw that in Galway's HMV too and forgot all about it, my bad. :rolleyes:
    sheehy83 wrote: »
    I was in Xtravision today to check out their 'Sale'. Far Cry for 27 quid is very good but didn't see one other game a penny under the usual 45 or 50. I saw Most Wanted in HMV for 25 quid. Really tempting as I wanted to get it before but didn't know if it was worth 50 quid.
    I think Xtravision have to update alot of their sale stickers on the display cases yet, they still had Far Cry 3 price-marked at €54.99. I did see Resident Evil 6 for €29.99 though (and FYI it's €24.99 in Smyths ;)).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Far cry 3 on consoles for 27 notes?

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    Far cry 3 on consoles for 27 notes?

Yep, Xtravision are feeling generous for a change. ;) it's out of stock in a lot of stores, but they told me today that more stock is expected on Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Thats mental that is. Might as well take a punt at that price.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Spec ops 2: the line or darksiders 2? Both are in separate packs with bio shock 1 and 2

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Binary Domain PC €4.37

Apply coupon “GMG30-DPLIM-DN831″.

Registers on Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Okay, I has no monies at the moment, so if somebody wants to pick up this AMAZING deal and give me a copy that would be great :p

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BL24P/borderlands-2-four-pack-bundle

No, but seriously, 4 copies of Borderlands 2 for less than 5euro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Okay, I has no monies at the moment, so if somebody wants to pick up this AMAZING deal and give me a copy that would be great :p

Page won't load.

Edit - "coming soon".

Yeah, checked again, literally as soon as I posted it the deal was taken down. The page still loads but there is no buy button. Pity, could have bought a load of them and made a huge profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

That can't be real, can it?

GarIT wrote: »
    That can't be real, can it?

My guess is somebody at gamersgate is getting fired. I saw it posted on reddit, not sure how long it was up for but I'm guessing they sold quite a few because it was on the front page :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Spec ops 2: the line or darksiders 2? Both are in separate packs with bio shock 1 and 2

I'd reckon Spec Ops:The Line if you like a straight-forward shooter game.
    Darksiders II is more a apocalyptic, beat-em-up with great graphics.

Either way all good games, especially Bioshock, which I reckon is a classic.
    If you can't decide, and haven't played any Bioshocks before, the Bioshock dual pack
    is fantastic value at $4.99;
    http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-41045k-Dual-Pack1/dp/B0083W649I/ref=pd_ybh_1

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moon54 wrote: »

I'd reckon Spec Ops:The Line if you like a straight-forward shooter game.
    Darksiders II is more a apocalyptic, beat-em-up with great graphics.

Either way all good games, especially Bioshock, which I reckon is a classic.
    If you can't decide, and haven't played any Bioshocks before, the Bioshock dual pack
    is fantastic value at $4.99;
    http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-41045k-Dual-Pack1/dp/B0083W649I/ref=pd_ybh_1
    Thanks have the bio shocks Already so I'm giving them to somebody. Have 5 dolla coupon so either game will be 4.99. I like shooters and love everything post apocalyptic. Hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

while thank you good sir. borderlands 2 season pass pew pew pew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

while thank you good sir. borderlands 2 season pass pew pew pew!

seasons pass crap is such bs, buying dlc that costs nearly as much as the game, right after a game is out etc.

• Advertisement

seasons pass crap is such bs, buying dlc that costs nearly as much as the game, right after a game is out etc.

You are buying 4 expansions for a game that has been out 3 months, 2 of which have not yet been released. These provide additional content for those that want more Borderlands 2.

You are offered a deal which allows you to pre purchase the 4 expansions for a reduced cost. How is this bad?:/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

You are offered a deal which allows you to pre purchase the 4 expansions for a reduced cost. How is this bad?:/
    Because clearly the season pass content which hasn't been created yet should have been included with the GOTY contender at launch since the sixty odd hours the campaign already offers isn't enough.

****ing rip off merchants. :mad:

You are buying 4 expansions for a game that has been out 3 months, 2 of which have not yet been released. These provide additional content for those that want more Borderlands 2.

Oh right, I thought they had FOUR expansions out for it already and charging 4 for the price of three was some sort of made up deal. Also sites having huge amounts of content that doesn't exist yet means it will never be full price imo, and not a real deal at all - at full price of the 4 for 3 thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

The Walking Dead episode 1 is free on Xbox Live at the moment and episodes 2-5 are half price today, at 200 Microsoft points each, get them while they're hot! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

10 eu for 4 dlcs for a game like borderlands 2? feck, sign me in! in fact, i signed myself in!

though i would not have bought this on release. 30eu on top of game is a bit steep for me.

*i still havent finished main quest lol

Hitman: Absolution(PS3/Xbox360) - €18

Open this link and look at the lightning deals section.

Amazon Lightning Deal and expires in 1 hour 7 minutes from time of this post.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Saints Row the third, with all DLC, 7.49:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17933/?snr=1_4_4__810

• Advertisement

10 eu for 4 dlcs for a game like borderlands 2? feck, sign me in! in fact, i signed myself in!

though i would not have bought this on release. 30eu on top of game is a bit steep for me.

*i still havent finished main quest lol

No problem with DLC as long as it is reasonable, but if they were charging 30e a couple of months after release....for 4 dlc that were made, I'd call that over the top. That is not 4 expansions. It's one split into 4, selling at the price of 3 :rolleyes: It's grand now that I see they are still making some of them etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement