Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Tantalizing THQ Medley Pack $9.99 on Amazon.com, today only (Xmas Day)
    http://www.amazon.com/THQ-Tantalizing-Medley-Download/dp/B00A3F5S0O

Pack includes;
    • Homefront
    • Metro 2033
    • Red Faction Armageddon
    • Red Faction Guerrilla
    • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
    • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
    I used the $5 credit from my post, mentioned above, so the pack only cost me $4.99! :cool:
    All activate on steam, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

both Batman goty games for about €7.80 and they register on Steam

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moon54 wrote: »
    Tantalizing THQ Medley Pack $9.99 on Amazon.com, today only (Xmas Day)
    http://www.amazon.com/THQ-Tantalizing-Medley-Download/dp/B00A3F5S0O

Pack includes;
    • Homefront
    • Metro 2033
    • Red Faction Armageddon
    • Red Faction Guerrilla
    • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
    • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
    I used the $5 credit from my post, mentioned above, so the pack only cost me $4.99! :cool:
    All activate on steam, btw.
    any list of what we can use the vouchers on?

any list of what we can use the vouchers on?

Yeah, the $5 credit is for select game downloads from the 2012 Editor's Choice Games list starting 1/1/2013 - 31/1/2013. "To redeem your reward in January 2013 click "Buy and Download" and the promotional code will automatically be applied to your game purchase."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭Nollog

bohsman wrote: »
    $19.99 for the below.

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition
    Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings
    Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
    The Stronghold Collection

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_26410_27426110_pe_b1/?ASIN=B00AMKTR48
    mikeruurds wrote: »
    Scribblenauts Unlimited PC is only releasing here in Feb-13 but Amazon have it discounted deeply to $7.49.

http://www.amazon.com/Warner-Bros-Digital-Distribution-Scribblenauts/dp/B00A4MWX04/ref=dsvrt_myd_asin_block

The code is recognised by Steam as Scribblenauts Unlimited retail. Allows pre-load so the code is not US region locked.

Cheers :D

Valve need to step it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Skerries wrote: »
    The Lord of the Rings: War in the North €3.50

Devil May Cry 4 €3.39

registers on Steam

use code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

Missed this, I'd like to pick up war in the north so if anyone can point me to somewhere cheaper than this, £4.82 on Amazon, I'd much appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

got walking dead on amazon for $12:49

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

Missed this, I'd like to pick up war in the north so if anyone can point me to somewhere cheaper than this, £4.82 on Amazon, I'd much appreciate it

think its 5e in cex liffey street
    which is a little less then that their
    but seriously its worth more then a 5er anyway dont be so cheap:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

saiint wrote: »
    think its 5e in cex liffey street
    which is a little less then that their
    but seriously its worth more then a 5er anyway dont be so cheap:D

Me? Cheap? :eek::)

No I meant a downloadable version of it, I'll probably get it on amazon but just didn't want to wait for it to be posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

13£ for hitman absolution cd key. Someone might like this bastard of a child! :pac:

http://www.simplygames.com/info/19750/Hitman-Absolution-CD-KEY-Download-PC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I just bought a key fro Farcry 3 from g2play.net. They sent me an image with two keys.

Both in the format of aaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeee with some numbers in there and both start with F3P.

Neither of them seem to be working. I'm just clicking Games in steam, and activate a product on Steam.

Any one any ideas? Slightly confused and worried I just wasted 22 euro.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

T-b0n3 wrote: »

Are you sure it's a Steam key? From what i remember, it's a Uplay key. Can't get on G2Play to check though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I just bought a key fro Farcry 3 from g2play.net. They sent me an image with two keys.

Both in the format of aaa-bbbb-cccc-dddd-eeee with some numbers in there and both start with F3P.

Neither of them seem to be working. I'm just clicking Games in steam, and activate a product on Steam.

Its a uplay key, you need to download the installer from the link on the game page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

marco_polo wrote: »

Its a uplay key, you need to download the installer from the link on the game page.

Thanks lads. Just assumed it was steam. Silly me.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Walking dead on Xbox live seems to be free at the moment. Not sure if you need to add episodes at cost or if there are any catches but worth chancing a download.

Here is the direct link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

kendragon wrote: »
    Walking dead on Xbox live seems to be free at the moment. Not sure if you need to add episodes at cost or if there are any catches but worth chancing a download.

Here is the direct link

great find, any ideas if its the first one or all of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

kendragon wrote: »

Here is the direct link

Yep the first episode is free for the next few days I believe, and episodes 2-5 will be on sale (possibly half-price) on Friday. Excellent game, played and finished A New Day tonight, can't wait to play the rest of the story.

The Darksiders Franchise Pack is available for $13.19 (€10.30) for the next few hours on Amazon.com;
    http://www.amazon.com/THQ-Darksiders-Franchise-Pack-Download/dp/B00APOVDDY

Includes Darksiders + Darksiders II + 12 Darksiders II DLC's
    All 14 keys can be activated via Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Yep the first episode is free for the next few days I believe, and episodes 2-5 will be on sale (possibly half-price) on Friday. Excellent game, played and finished A New Day tonight, can't wait to play the rest of the story.

I just downloaded what it calls "The Walking Dead - The Full Game" and episodes 1-3 for free.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

GarIT wrote: »
    I just downloaded what it calls "The Walking Dead - The Full Game" and episodes 1-3 for free.
    Only episode 1 is free...

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    Only episode 1 is free...

I just did it on my laptop. Its playing dead episode 1 to 3 im looking at could be different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

GarIT wrote: »
    I just did it on my laptop. Its playing dead episode 1 to 3 im looking at could be different.

Playing Dead isn't a game its a video about The Walking Dead

Playing Dead isn't a game its a video about The Walking Dead

Sorry :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Anyone know where I can get Farcry 3 for PS3 in Limerick city for cheapish? Ive tried Xtra Vision but theyre sold out and Smyths Toys have it cheap but they are closed today. Gamestop say its 55 on their website but this couldn't be correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Yeah Xtravision in Galway is sold out on Far Cry 3 too, but they said they're getting more stock on Thursday (only afterwards I realized that tomorrow is Thursday, so I assume it's tomorrow sometime when new stock comes in).

Another bargain alert: Binary Domain is just €14.99 in GameStop.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Chavways wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get Farcry 3 for PS3 in Limerick city for cheapish? Ive tried Xtra Vision but theyre sold out and Smyths Toys have it cheap but they are closed today. Gamestop say its 55 on their website but this couldn't be correct.

You sure about that, I got it as a safety from them just encase I couldn't get it cheaper in time and it was €55. I got it from PSN in the end for 30ish so returned the for something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Varik wrote: »
    You sure about that, I got it as a safety from them just encase I couldn't get it cheaper in time and it was €55. I got it from PSN in the end for 30ish so returned the for something else.

Ya it says on the website that its 35 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Chavways wrote: »
    Ya it says on the website that its 35 quid

Was in at the Friday and it was still 55, be pissed if I had kept it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭hollywoodhoppy

anyone know if assassins creed 3 is still on offer in supervalu or where is the cheapest place to pick it up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement