Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

This gamersgate carry-on is heartbreaking :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

taytothief wrote: »
    This gamersgate carry-on is heartbreaking :(

It's possible they are having their Christmas party and this is just a drunken prank.

It's possible they are having their Christmas party and this is just a drunken prank.

Would explain the price alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Would explain the price alright.

Every ****er in the world is trying to get on to GG right now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Every ****er in the world is trying to get on to GG right now

I just got it after trying for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Ah balls. Coming up at £62.55 for me when I eventually got through.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah balls. Coming up at £62.55 for me when I eventually got through.

I'd tell you to log out and back in again but that would probably take 6 hours.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'd tell you to log out and back in again but that would probably take 6 hours.

Doesn't matter, price is back up to about 90 euro now.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

I woke up to find that after hours of stress hitting refresh on gamersgate and finally giving up and going to bed my Gf kept up the hard work and managed to snag all those games for 25euro :). Gamersgate seems to have run out of keys now but I got a few of them.

I woke up to find that after hours of stress hitting refresh on gamersgate and finally giving up and going to bed my Gf kept up the hard work and managed to snag all those games for 25euro :). Gamersgate seems to have run out of keys now but I got a few of them.
    Legend of a girlfriend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Legend of a girlfriend.

Yup.. time to propose to her altairscreed:D

May I be the first to congratulate you both. :)

I wouldn't like to be working at Gamersgate today. I'd love to know how many they sold altogether last night.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If anyone's interested, I noticed the SimBin racing collection is half price on steam for 17.47:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18370/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I wouldn't like to be working at Gamersgate today. I'd love to know how many they sold altogether last night.

I bought Fallout3 before their screwup and it seems they gave away my key.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Hey MagicSean, thanks for the YouTube vid in the Steam thread.

I saw the SkyRim deal mentioned for £10 on GameFly.co.uk;
    http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim/5002231/#.UNXsAHec7NE
    But it won't let me buy it, says wrong country.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Gamefly is a load of crap.

Would avoid using them unless the bargain is seriously worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Gamefly is a load of crap.

Would avoid using them unless the bargain is seriously worth it.

Skyrim is a tenner there again. I got it in the Black Friday deals and it went off without a hitch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Moon54 wrote: »
    Hey MagicSean, thanks for the YouTube vid in the Steam thread.

I saw the SkyRim deal mentioned for £10 on GameFly.co.uk;
    http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim/5002231/#.UNXsAHec7NE
    But it won't let me buy it, says wrong country.

Seems a bit random as to which deals are UK restricted and which aren't, it says on the game page which countries the game is available in. Unfortunately two of the best offers Skyrim and MP3 are UK only.

I did pick up the Walking Dead for 10.49 GBP earlier mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

If you are forced to use the gamefly program best of luck with that.

Had a few games from D2D which i cant play anymore as Gamefly has yet to add them to their catalogue (they bought D2D).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

dreamers75 wrote: »
    If you are forced to use the gamefly program best of luck with that.

Had a few games from D2D which i cant play anymore as Gamefly has yet to add them to their catalogue (they bought D2D).

No fortunately haven't got the client installed, I'd definately make sure a game is something like origin or steamworks enabled before I'd go near it on GF.

The Walking Dead was a steam key so only had to check the order email and activate it on steam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Far Cry 3 €35 on psn

• Registered Users Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭Varik

ShaneU wrote: »
    Far Cry 3 €35 on psn

€55 still in a lot of places and it's the savage edition (if you're in the UK or Ireland)

6.4GB means savage edition

6.3GB means standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Free ps minis by spamming people, requires facebook and twitter https://apps.facebook.com/ps-xmas-vouchers/

Velocity
    BreakQuest
    Canabalt
    Wizorb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Just noticed that Bethesda deal, shame I missed trying! The little message they have on their site is funny, hope no-one got fired right before xmas!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

LEGO Lord of the Rings is about 9 euro on Greenmangaming using GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die edition is $14.99 at Amazon.com - yoink! Even though I suspect I won't like it too much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,858 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

ShaneU wrote: »
    Free ps minis by spamming people, requires facebook and twitter https://apps.facebook.com/ps-xmas-vouchers/

Velocity
    BreakQuest
    Canabalt
    Wizorb

Looks like they need to fix something, since a lot of the codes are already used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

ionapaul wrote: »
    Dark Souls: Prepare To Die edition is $14.99 at Amazon.com - yoink! Even though I suspect I won't like it too much :)

Do you set your billing address or delivery address to an American one to buy it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Do you set your billing address or delivery address to an American one to buy it?

You do.

Use http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ to make a fake address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Limericks wrote: »
    You do.

Use http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ to make a fake address.

Do you change both addresses?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement