Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,503 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Got an email from Gamestop about a Collectors Edition Sale.

Prices due to be reduced between Noon and 2, and again between 6pm and 8pm.

http://www.gamestop.ie/collectorsedition

I see Driver CE is 60 euro but they were selling this for 30 a few weeks ago, saw it for 30 in a few other places as well. Looks like they are putting it back up to drop it again for a sale.

Will be interesting to see other prices tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ass creed revelations down from €100 to €75 :rolleyes: Think I'll give this "sale" a pass

Yupp, worst game I played last year, ye can keep it!

HAHA I love reading the comments on facebook, they should keep me entertained for a while. Must suck working for the FB site having to read through it.

"Will the whole sale be this dreadful?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

correction its €55 on pc

tonydude wrote: »

Thats the PC version, console is version is 75.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

tonydude wrote: »
    I presume he meant the console version and not the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭Polar101

kendragon wrote: »
    Yeah.. the website is pretty awful. Most of the games have the discount but you cant get to them unless you know the name and search for it. :rolleyes:

Yep, couldn't find anything on the website but using the Origin in-client shop works a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

Got an email from Gamestop about a Collectors Edition Sale.

Prices due to be reduced between Noon and 2, and again between 6pm and 8pm.

http://www.gamestop.ie/collectorsedition

Can you sell Collector Edition items to Gamestop? I'm trying to get rid of my Marcus Fenix statue!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Can you sell Collector Edition items to Gamestop? I'm trying to get rid of my Marcus Fenix statue!
    Try adverts.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Bought it but is it worth it very easy cancel . What do you guys think

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

+20% on GameStop trade-ins this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Wetai wrote: »

They still have the online sale on collectors editions too, well worth checking the face book page for laughs, they where trying to sell the Halo reach one for 54.97 earlier, it was a 10er cheaper before the sale :D

Must be trying to cash in on St.Patricks day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Vorrtexx

calex71 wrote: »
    They still have the online sale on collectors editions too, well worth checking the face book page for laughs, they where trying to sell the Halo reach one for 54.97 earlier, it was a 10er cheaper before the sale :D

Must be trying to cash in on St.Patricks day ;)

€ 44.97 € 54.97

such a scam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭Nollog

Does this apply to just plain trading in, or so you have to pre-order something or what have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

I don't understand their logic behind the Halo Reach sale. Surely they made a mistake and increased the price rather than decrease it?

FYI it is now back at €44.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Dungeon Defenders is 6euro on Steam at the moment, well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

75% in game :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

caspa307 wrote: »

Really, darn!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I see Xtravision is doing a "buy 2, get third free" offer on Preowned games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

from the offer page:
    Offer applies to purchases from GAME between the 16th March 2012 and 4th April 2012 and can be redeemed until the 11th April. Offer includes Xbox, 360, PS3, DS, 3DS, Wii and Vita games only. Original receipt required as proof of purchase. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer ends 4th April 2012. Offers can be withdrawn at any time without notice.

Seems to me that you would have to have both bought the game from GAME after the 16th of march and kept your receipt as proof.

Batman AC CE is 65 quid in Gamestop sale but apparently it was 62 euro before the sale :pac::pac::pac:

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Batman AC CE is 65 quid in Gamestop sale but apparently it was 62 euro before the sale :pac::pac::pac:

Yeah, I'm not sure what they are doing in this sale but it seems to be making a bit of a hames of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭Nollog

That gamestop sale's got me loling every time I see it.

Gamestop sale FAIL hahahaha

GameStop___Search_for__BACCECES4_.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

kendragon wrote: »
    from the offer page:
    Offer applies to purchases from GAME between the 16th March 2012 and 4th April 2012 and can be redeemed until the 11th April. Offer includes Xbox, 360, PS3, DS, 3DS, Wii and Vita games only. Original receipt required as proof of purchase. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer ends 4th April 2012. Offers can be withdrawn at any time without notice.

Seems to me that you would have to have both bought the game from GAME after the 16th of march and kept your receipt as proof.

wow that wasnt posted on facebook!

wow that wasnt posted on facebook!

yeah they added it as a description to one of the 75% off pictures they posted. I asked if they meant only games bought in their stores and they confirmed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Game in blanch has Fight night round 4 for 4 euro.

• Advertisement

Amazon.com has a sale on some Sega games in its PC downloads section. I've never used them but as far as I know you can use the keys in steam. The stand-out title for me is the excellent Sonic Generations for $7.49. I paid €9.99 for this only last week off another website.

Game Downloads Deal of the Week - Select SEGA Downloads for $7.49 or Less

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement