Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

€13.29 on cd wow for the ps3.

Most people don't reckon it's nearly as good as the first one so I've been putting off getting it 'cause i loved the first one but it's worth a shot at that price I think....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

[QUOTE=
    skyrim - stil trying to get in to it, but so far i manage just 20-30mins before i get ****lesly bored.[/QUOTE]

Same here - I managed 30 hours and although it looks beautiful, I found it really boring. Also there's the whole - POSSIBLE MINOR SPOILER -
    you've just joined out guild but now we think you should be the leader crap.
    I think it's maybe a little too open world too in the sense that if you go to the wrong place at too low a level you will get dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

sin0city wrote: »
    I think it's maybe a little too open world too in the sense that if you go to the wrong place at too low a level you will get dead.

This was deliberate, since one of the big criticisms of Oblivion was that everything in the world levelled up with you, therefore there was no real challenge or sense of progression. If you find you're in the wrong area, simply double back!

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 GT_Dublin

Basically, you can get 1200 Bioware points for the price of 560. It only seems to work through the Mass Effect 2 DLC page on the Bioware site.

For anyone interested here's what you need to do.

- Go to the Mass Effect 2 DLC page - http://social.bioware.com/page/me2-dlc
    - Click "Buy Now" on any item of DLC
    - Click on the button to buy the PC version of the DLC
    - You'll land on the checkout page, don't complete your purchase
    - Instead, up in the top right corner, click "Add Bioware Points"
    - You'll land on the page below, just select 1200 points and bag your cheap points

mreaz4.png

I'm pretty sure it's a mistake as this page is literally the only place I can find them at that price, so if your after any DLC for Dragon Age 1/2 or Mass Effect 2/3, grab em while they're going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

GT_Dublin wrote: »
    Basically, you can get 1200 Bioware points for the price of 560.
    Thanks, worked a treat! :)

Haven't tried to spend points yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i am prety sure it was posted before, but i guess it wont do any harm:

dark souls 17.95eu

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/dark-souls/10355877.html

p.s. cant wait for pc version, even if it will come out i will get it for pc too. PS3 version as i could not be bucked to pay for xbox live just for one game lol.

now lets play a waiting game :D

pc version of max payne 3 24eu on preorder gamestop website? sounds good

http://www.gamestop.ie/36099_PC_Max_Payne_3.aspx

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

GT_Dublin wrote: »
    Basically, you can get 1200 Bioware points for the price of 560. It only seems to work through the Mass Effect 2 DLC page on the Bioware site.

Excellent, been waiting for a chance to pick the ME2 dlc's on the cheap. Just bought 2400 points there...thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Anyone know where rayman origins is going for a decent price on the high street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

cloud493 wrote: »
    Anyone know where rayman origins is going for a decent price on the high street?

€24.99 in argos I saw today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭da gamer

Final fantasy xiii €7.00 in gamestop brand new

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

da gamer wrote: »
    Cool, which one did you see it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭da gamer

Redlion wrote: »
    Cool, which one did you see it in?

Waterford. Sorry i meant to add it wad the 360 version i picked up. Not sure about other formats

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Waterford. Sorry i meant to add it wad the 360 version i picked up. Not sure about other formats

Its also on PS3, grabbed a copy myself a few weeks back. Its part of their Sale so dig around on the racks with new "buy 2 get a 3rd free" stickers on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,503 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Gamesnash.ie are introducing a discount ninja that will appear on boards.ie gamesnash section, facebook and twitter. The latest is 3 euro discount on the latest releases. The discount code is very limited so you need to be quick
    New Ninja Code - Get €3.00 Off any off selected pre orders. Enter code 920a6c826f at checkout. Valid for Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and UFC 3. http://gamesnash.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.indieroyale.com
    Surprised it's not been mentioned here yet.

A Serious Sam bundle, ends in aboot 3 days time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Dark Souls for £14.95 on both PS3 and XBOX360 @ Zavvi

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Dark Souls for £14.95 on both PS3 and XBOX360 @ Zavvi

i had posted this in last page :D

i ordered ps3 version, its a shame it takes 5 million years for zavvi to deliver :(

ordered last sunday so i might get it next wensday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

i had posted this in last page :D

i ordered ps3 version, its a shame it takes 5 million years for zavvi to deliver :(

ordered last sunday so i might get it next wensday.

I officially need new glasses :o

They're grand for me, what with me being in part of GB (usually 3-5 days), but can imagine they're a bit slow for the Irish market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

W40k: Space Marine is about €13 on the PS3 on thehut.com.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

just picked up infamous 2 in harvey norman in the kinsale road in cork for 9 euro not to bad for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Was there any more of them there?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

Ya around 3 or 4 left

• Registered Users Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It was €17/€18 in their Blanchardstown store today, so it might be just limited to Kinsale Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Battlefield 3 and call of duty black ops are 22.50 each on play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

• Registered Users Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Crosáidí wrote: »
    I saw MoH in PC World Blanchardstown for €10 (one copy was marked €5) if anyone doesn't want to download it from Origin. I think Bulletstorm was there too, but I can't remember the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

You searched for You are in:
    1. Home
    2. Dead or Alive: Dimensions - Nintendo 3DS Game. 1 result found

• [EMAIL="?body=Click%20on%20the%20link%20below%20to%20see%20Dead%20or%20Alive:%20Dimensions%20-%20Nintendo%203DS%20Game.%20%28cat%20no.%209246463%29%20EUR25.99%20*%20on%20Argos.ie%0D%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.ie%2FProductDisplayTRK019%3FpartNumber%3D9246463%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A*Please%20note%20this%20price%20is%20as%20shown%20on%20Argos.ie%20at%20the%20time%20the%20email%20was%20sent.%20Go%20to%20Argos.ie%20to%20check%20the%20latest%20details%20and%20price."]Email a friend[/EMAIL]
    208-9246463iSPA76UC987833M.jpg

Dead or Alive: Dimensions - Nintendo 3DS Game.

icon_dagger.gif 924/6463
    • Save €16.00
    • €25.99 icon_asterisk.gif
    • was €41.99
    from argos, while argos sales period lasts

many more games for 3ds all on sale from €20, just their website or ur nearest store because they dont show the sale price in the standard catalog

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Skyrim for PC €25
    Steam activation
    http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/promo/skyrim/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Coming up as €40 for me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement