Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/shooter/fear-3/
    Fear 3's back on sale under 5 euro.
    Steam key.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

/\/ollog wrote: »
    http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/shooter/fear-3/
    Fear 3's back on sale under 5 euro.
    Steam key.

After the travesty that was FEAR 2, not sure if want....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Fear 3 is my favourite of the lot of them. Really enjoyed it. The Co-op and secondary character made things a lot more interesting. Fear 2 was awful enough, yeah. Think I only managed to get about halfway through that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I thought Fear 2 was alright but 3 is definitely the better of the sequels, worth a go. Still not as freaky as the original, though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Black Nintendo Wii Console – Mario Kart Pack Plus (•Wii Remote •Wii Nunchuk •Wii MotionPlus •Black Wii Wheel •Mario Kart) and Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword

€142.00 @ The Hut

http://www.thehut.com/offers/zelda-offer.list?awc=2547_1326301156_cae398be3238936878f4f5b501178537&affil=awin&awc=2547_1326301645_db8dc4b94c8f30c8326c4533532905b5

Add Nintendo Wii and Zelda game on the page in link to basket and it should show the deal price.

Use discount code "Sale3" at basket page to get this price also.

NOTE: This is the new Wii which is NOT gamecube compatible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Watch out for customs though, the hut ship from the channel islands I think so you may be liable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Watch out for customs though, the hut ship from the channel islands I think so you may be liable.
    hmmm you may be right, but ive got games worth £50 delivered and never a problem. Suppose theres always a chance though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Suprima85

Mod Edit:

This forum is not for advertising what you are selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone seen Saints Row 3 for a decent price in a bricks and mortar shop? Wouldn't mind picking it up today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Anyone seen Saints Row 3 for a decent price in a bricks and mortar shop? Wouldn't mind picking it up today.

http://www.toys.ie/-!115759-prd.aspx

35?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That'll do nicely. Thanks a lot.

http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/adventure/sonic-generations/
    Not sure this is good, but sonic generations for 23 euro on steam.

Pretty sure this is good:
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/8672/
    Dead space 1 and 2 for a tenner. (Steam)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/adventure/sonic-generations/
    Not sure this is good, but sonic generations for 23 euro on steam.

Pretty sure this is good:
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/8672/
    Dead space 1 and 2 for a tenner. (Steam)

thank you for this!

just picked up that dead space bundle! i have dead space 1 for xblender, but newer got a chance to finish it, so getting them bouth for pc is awesome! 9.99 too!

few days ago i was bored at 3:00 in the morning so i watched on youtube all top10 or top20 horror games! :D was looking for something tasty to make me poop my pants! :D unfortunately from modern games only dead space does it right :(.

had that amnesia game, which bored me ****lessly and really got crap when all that bio crap on walls started showing up :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Trying to buy Dead Space 2 there, but Steam won't let me buy it. Getting an error (There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.)

Anyone else getting this?

Kiith wrote: »
    Trying to buy Dead Space 2 there, but Steam won't let me buy it. Getting an error (There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.)

Anyone else getting this?

it was nasty for me too. few errors and steam it self was acting out. i did restart of all system and then after few tries i got sale done.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ps3: Crysis is 9.99 on psn at the moment, half price. Still full price on xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

Your like our very own steam sale /\/ollog, thanks for all these posts. Also I love the way you do the name, very cool.

Now enough of my weirdness, is Deus Ex:HR good?? Should I buy it?
    I am not into gaming hugely, but I do love some titles. Skyrim I love.
    In my steam library I have only a few games,
    Skyrim
    Battlefield 3
    Dead Space (too scary for me)
    Half-life 2
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Metro 2033
    Portal 2
    And apart from Skyrim I have barely played any of the others. I also love the Assassins Creed franchise, do you think I would enjoy Deus Ex? And yes I do over think these things slightly too much :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Deus Ex is amazaballs.

That is all.

Fluffy88 wrote: »
    Your like our very own steam sale /\/ollog, thanks for all these posts. Also I love the way you do the name, very cool.

Now enough of my weirdness, is Deus Ex:HR good?? Should I buy it?
    I am not into gaming hugely, but I do love some titles. Skyrim I love.
    In my steam library I have only a few games,
    Skyrim
    Battlefield 3
    Dead Space (too scary for me)
    Half-life 2
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Metro 2033
    Portal 2
    And apart from Skyrim I have barely played any of the others. I also love the Assassins Creed franchise, do you think I would enjoy Deus Ex? And yes I do over think these things slightly too much :P

new to PC glory or new to STEAM wallet rape seasons?

Deus ex had good reviews, i will get it myself soonish, but for now i am waaaay to busy with stuff i got now.

stalker pripyat + missery mod
    SWTOR
    BF3ing
    skyrim - stil trying to get in to it, but so far i manage just 20-30mins before i get ****lesly bored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

Deus Ex is amazaballs.

That is all.
    Very well reasoned argument there! It's hard to find a flaw with it :P
    new to PC glory or new to STEAM wallet rape seasons?

Deus ex had good reviews, i will get it myself soonish, but for now i am waaaay to busy with stuff i got now.

stalker pripyat + missery mod
    SWTOR
    BF3ing
    skyrim - stil trying to get in to it, but so far i manage just 20-30mins before i get ****lesly bored.
    Not new to PC gaming, just never had the hardware and like I said not a huge gamer either. I find it hard to sit down for a few hours at a time on my own and enjoy a game. Even on PS3, if one of my brothers wasn't watching me play I got sick of it.

As for Skyrim, you need to give it more than a few minutes to get into it. Give it at least a two hour run and you will never put it down after that :) On second thoughts, your probably safer not playing it :P

I got deus ex on onlive for a euro and change a few months back.
    Played a little bit of it, it seems good though.

http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/games/strategy/worms-reloaded/
    Worms reloaded a fiver for steam key.

I think this is the last day of greenman's sale. :(
    I'd say waiting until the steam sale ended to start theirs was a good plan, and they had some good deals.
    I just couldn't pull the trigger on dead island for 15 euro and missed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,582 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Got Pilotwings Resort new in PC World Liffey Valley for €12.48 today.

Seems like a pretty good price to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Got Pilotwings Resort new in PC World Liffey Valley for €12.48 today.

Seems like a pretty good price to me.

fantastic price

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hey guys, just finished Uncharted 2 - lemme know if u see Uncharted 3 for a good price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Hey guys, just finished Uncharted 2 - lemme know if u see Uncharted 3 for a good price :)

Just seen it in Harvey Normans for €20

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

wilser wrote: »
    Just seen it in Harvey Normans for €20

nummyfudgkins, i was just in the area this morning. Thanks! lemme know if u see any around dublin city centre :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Sorry should have said that was in naas, they also had forza 4 & gears of War 3 for €25 each

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

caspa307 wrote: »
    fantastic price

Did they have many there do you reckon? I'll be out there tomorrow, at that price I'd be tempted to pick it up.

Anyone played it, is it worth getting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,582 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

rickyjb wrote: »
    caspa307 wrote: »
    fantastic price

Did they have many there do you reckon? I'll be out there tomorrow, at that price I'd be tempted to pick it up.

Anyone played it, is it worth getting?
    Not many at all im afraid. They had a very odd selection of games at amazing prices (pro evo 3d was a similar price). 360 and ps3 games too.

As for is it worth getting? From what ive seen of it so far its good for that price, but maybe not much more. I mean its nice an all but there doesnt seem to be an awful lot of substance to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement