Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

My posts are very muuch on topic - Psychic Mediums - but they go hand in hand with those that work with them.
    If the verasity of a medium is questioned purely because they are in the media then surely those who back them up with "facts" also comes into question. Unless you think Derek Acorah faked and fooled viewers and co-workers for years all by himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 princess27

Shinners23,
    Hi there would you be able to give me the number of Billy in Mullingar or has anyone else got any good numbers for fortune tellers?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 MonaLisa

Hello All,
    I am a new joiner. Pleased to meet you all.

I am not sure if I am posting this message in the right place. But looking at the trail of posting that I've read so far, it seems as though, some of you would know a few good fortune tellers.

I am not looking for a medium, I don’t want to contact the dead. I just want a good genuine fortune teller. That would tell me a bit about the past/present and a lot about future…!! :o

Over the past few years, I have been to a few in Dublin. They have been very general. Except one. But he is no where to be found.

Any how I would be very grateful if you know someone and could let me know their number or location. If you don’t want to post the message public. Please feel free to PM me ....

Many Thanks
    Mona Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Sorry for going off topic here, but it seems a bit weird that there are so many first time posters on this thread.
    Personally I have had a fair few readings over the years and one person did really astound me. She read the cards for me and was pretty much spot on with both the "here and now" comments and future predictions turned out to be scarily precise.
    She doesn't really do readings now so it's a moot point really, but it was Sandra Ramdhanie.
    Best reading I have ever had.
    I will say one thing tho on the subject of tarot readers, I have gone to some readers who came very very highly recommended and basically they were crap when they read my cards. I did find however that the same thing happened to me when reading the cards on more than one occasion. I used to do a lot of readings going back about 5 years ago, and after coming highly recommended to some people I ended up drying up psychically. I also found that sometimes I would start off great, stuff would come to me thick and fast, and other times when I was finishing my readings I would really be starting to warm up psychically :/
    Sorry for drifting a bit off topic
    G

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

tallus wrote:
    She doesn't really do readings now so it's a moot point really, but it was Sandra Ramdhanie.

Hahaha.
    Mysteria wrote:
    (What questions, I haven't read any of the 6th v Mysteria posts ( one hand can't clap so I wasn't prepared to respond) after a pal gave me the gist of what was going on.) Ask away!

Oh I wonder who Ms.Rhamadhanie's mysterious boards using friend is.

Hahaha. Nice try.

• Advertisement

Zillah wrote:
    Hahaha.

Hahaha. Nice try.
    What exactly are you trying to say here Zillah ? Nice try what ?
    Are you accusing me of being a lIar? and what do you mean when you say "Oh I wonder who Ms.Rhamadhanie's mysterious boards using friend is."
    I'd like clarification please.
    I suggest you read the charter before making any more unsubstantiated comments about me.

On the chance that you're genuine I shall explain this from the start.

-Sandra Ramdhanie = Mysteria.

-Recently Mysteria has been under a lot of attacks on her credibility, or lack thereof.

-Mysteria mentioned earlier today that someone gave her the gist of a certain thread, therefor Mysteria has a friend that uses Boards.

-In the middle of these attacks on her, a "third party" wanders in and gives a glowing reccomendation for Sandra Ramdhanie.

Therefore, I call shenanigans.
    I suggest you read the charter before making any more unsubstantiated comments about me.

I'm merely theorising. However, if im mistaken, then just correct me.

What possible reason do you have to be so defensive if im wrong?

Zillah wrote:
    On the chance that you're genuine I shall explain this from the start.

-Sandra Ramdhanie = Mysteria.

-Recently Mysteria has been under a lot of attacks on her credibility, or lack thereof.

-Mysteria mentioned earlier today that someone gave her the gist of a certain thread, therefor Mysteria has a friend that uses Boards.

-In the middle of these attacks on her, a "third party" wanders in and gives a glowing reccomendation for Sandra Ramdhanie.

Therefore, I call shenanigans.
    I know who Mysteria is
    I have read some of the comments on the attacks on her credibility, and I haven't gotten involved, I'm above petty bickering.
    Anyone can login here as a guest and read posts to get the "gist", I take exception to your petty accusations.
    Read some of my posts on boards before you label/accuse me of being anything other than honest. You have made the accusation, so therefore I'd like to see proof that I actually told "anybody" of posts referring to them.
    The recommendation is moot as I have said, as she no longer does readings, but I can say that she is the genuine article, you can make your own mind up about that, and I think you already have.
    Call shenanigans? again you accuse me of being a liar :/ I dont know what I have done to deserve your shabby treatment.

tallus wrote:
    I know who Mysteria is

So when you made your glowing reccomendation for Ms.Ramadhanie, you knew she was currently posting in the same thread as you?

I take exception to your petty accusations.

The only accusation I've made is that you're familiar with Sandra already, and have been called in to support her when shes looking very bad. She lives on publicity, and if this thread and others were to be referenced in other circumstances it could be damaging to her reputation. And rightly so, she invents qualifications. I don't intend on turning this into another anti-mysteria thread, but surely someone who repeatidly refuses to support wild claims of degrees and diplomas should not be trusted as a psychic medium/tarot reader/spiritual guide?
    Call shenanigans? again you accuse me of being a liar :/ I dont know what I have done to deserve your shabby treatment.

I didn't call you a liar, but I do think you're being dishonest. You presented your reccomendation in a very misleading manner.

Of course I knew she was posting on this thread.
    how did I present my recommendation in a misleading manner?

You "called shenanigans" that is exactly the same as calling me a liar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

to readjust the balance. Sandra came here last year, when I was acting mod and discussed some of her experiences which led Zillah tp promptly attack her. In the process Sanda has become defensive of herself and her abilities. The current situation is just another attempt for a few people to poke holes in her credibility and is now a scenario where peole are being used a pawns to play against each other. I don't generally take sides but I can see how this game is being played out and you should allbe shot for it.
    Tallus, I'm with you on this one, Sandra in my opinion is the genuine article, if only she could see that she doesn't need to prove anything to these folk, it would best serve her.

solas wrote:
    to readjust the balance. Sandra came here last year, when I was acting mod and discussed some of her experiences which led Zillah tp promptly attack her. In the process Sanda has become defensive of herself and her abilities. The current situation is just another attempt for a few people to poke holes in her credibility and is now a scenario where peole are being used a pawns to play against each other. I don't generally take sides but I can see how this game is being played out and you should allbe shot for it.
    Tallus, I'm with you on this one, Sandra in my opinion is the genuine article, if only she could see that she doesn't need to prove anything to these folk, it would best serve her.
    Ok thanks for the heads up Solas.
    I dont wish to get involved in any of the bickering that goes on here to be honest, but when someone accuses me of something I usually try to stand up for myself.
    To be honest it has turned me off this forum, I did post a bit here last year but not that much I was more interested in the pets and radio models section more so than anything else.

i've kinda been turned off it myself, it's become "lets see who has the biggest dick" forum, lately

For god's sake Solas, even if you feel the need to support her, surely you can see that she lies.

She is lieing!

Constantly! Shes a really bad influence on this forum, she makes up qualifications and institutes! Even if you believe shes a super-powerful psychic who can see the future and cure cancer, surely you have to fault her for simply making things up!

Sigh. Im just gonna leave this thread before I piss Psi off.

this is more about seeing a balance zillah. It's not so much that I support one particular individual over another but that I have certain values which I stand by and watching a crowd jump on one individual and kick them while they are down isn't something I get pleasure from. If someone was doing the same to you, I woud stand by thoes values.

I've never known "spiritualists" to do anything other than compare penis size and masterbate in orgiastic fashion on regular basis, (they are generally not my favourite kind of people on the planet) so you can be assured I'm not promoting the nature of one spiritualist over another but I would like to be able to voice my opinion freely, without it being considered a personal vote "for or against" any individual.

I'd much prefer if you could all just get along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭mysteria

Zillah wrote:
    Hahaha.

Hahaha. Nice try.
    Get the spelling right Z, I was talking about Kennett as a friend....ask him....it's RAMDHANIE ok?

solas wrote:

I'd much prefer if we could all just tell the truth.

Lies harm any community, but to one based around something so difficult to tackle as the paranormal, they're devastating. If we sit back and let people unfairly declare themselves experts, if we take people's egotistical claims to professionalism at face value, then we may as well just call this a fantasy forum.

Who's to blame for arguments, the one who lies or the one who calls them on it?
    Mysteria wrote:
    Get the spelling right Z, I was talking about Kennett as a friend....ask him....it's RAMDHANIE ok?

Typical, the only thing you have to say is to make sure they're spelling your name right. You'll note that I spelled it correctly since then.

mysteria wrote:
    I await an apology Zillah

Wait away buddy. I said you arrived only to support Sandra, and I was right.

zillah wrote:
    well, there's something we have in common.

you are already aware of the nature of this forum and requesting proof from one individual is not part of the process, especially when it is done in the form of personal attack. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that 6th is an "expert" in the field either, although he claims as much. I just take it as is and listen to what folks have to say.

Let it go Zillah, you don't have to buy what she's selling and if you feel compelled to enlighten all of us, trust that we're not all gullible little children and have minds of our own.

I think Mysteria might benefit from letting go too.

• Advertisement

Zillah wrote:
    Wait away buddy. I said you arrived only to support Sandra, and I was right.
    you accused me of "being her friend" on boards, and subsequently you have been proven to be wrong. So I WILL wait.
    Your whole post was based on me somehow trying to make her look better.
    It has been proven that you were wrong about that too. So are you just going to bury your head in the sand and deny that you accused me of lying now ?? And yes when you called me her "friend" it was tantamount to calling me a liar.
    Justify it any way you want to, but blindly claiming that I am trying to make someone else look good on this forum has absolutely no merit doesn't and doesn't make what you said right.
    I deserve an apology and I think you ought to be big enough furnish me with one.

solas wrote:
    you are already aware of the nature of this forum and requesting proof from one individual is not part of the process

But im not asking for proof about paranormal things, im talking about real world things, like research institutes and professional degrees. She called herself a psychologist the other day. A pyschologist Solas! How in the name of all sense is she allowed to get away with something like that?
    Let it go Zillah, you don't have to buy what she's selling and if you feel compelled to enlighten all of us, trust that we're not all gullible little children and have minds of our own.

A large part of me really would like to let it go, but its too important. I cannot stand to see someone place themselves unfairly on a pedestal and expect to be respected because of it.
    tallus wrote:
    you accused me of "being her friend" on boards, and subsequently you have been proven to be wrong. So I WILL wait.

Are you not her friend? Or "pal", if you will? And I made no accusations, I was presenting the possibility. I said very clearly in my first post that you should correct me if im wrong.

tallus, don't go there man.

respect is not a given Zillah, it's something that's earned, that works both ways' tho. just let it go.

Zillah wrote:
    Sigh. Im just gonna leave this thread before I piss Psi off.

:D Wise words.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

solas wrote:

You and me both... we all have enough to worry about in real life without having to deal with a load of bickering online. I wonder if we should rename this forum to Thunderdome, considering more fighting goes on here than discussions on the paranormal!

Zillah wrote:

Lies harm any community, but to one based around something so difficult to tackle as the paranormal, they're devastating. If we sit back and let people unfairly declare themselves experts, if we take people's egotistical claims to professionalism at face value, then we may as well just call this a fantasy forum.

Who's to blame for arguments, the one who lies or the one who calls them on it?

Typical, the only thing you have to say is to make sure they're spelling your name right. You'll note that I spelled it correctly since then.
    Zillah I have never lied about anything on the boards. When I pm'd you a while ago I told you I thought you were extremely clever, psychic, with an enquiring mind, and might want to participate in a very interesting Psychic experiment I wanted to conduct. I love to encourage people to develop & use their Psychic skills. I've a son and daughter and bet your age is somewhere between theirs. If you met me you'd probably think I've a nutty sense of humour and wild free-spirit approach to life. You are right, by your standards I'm old, but that brings the wisdom of experience we all earn through living many years. And trying to tell people this field is a Science, not just nonsense.When you were banned from some remarks you made to me I pm'd the mod and asked for them to lift the ban because i knew that people lie on the net and I believe you are clever and talented and extremely Psychic. Attack me all you want, it's water off a duck's back, but most of the time I don't even have time to see what's going on on the boards because I'm struggling to keep my 19yr old & 26 yr old in dosh, and my mortgage too. But don't doubt my integrity because if you met anyone who knows me, I'm actually just an ole tree-huggin hippy. Not cool in your eyes maybe but I really want to help and encourage people with Psi talents. So believe it or not (I'll only say it once) I HAVE NEVER LIED ON THE BOARDS!

mysteria wrote:
    Zillah I have never lied about anything on the boards. When I pm'd you a while ago I told you I thought you were extremely clever, psychic, with an enquiring mind, and might want to participate in a very interesting Psychic experiment I wanted to conduct.

? I don't remember the psychic experiment bit. I think you might have left that bit out. If the offer is still there, then please, by all means.
    I HAVE NEVER LIED ON THE BOARDS!
    As a Psychologist I've spent many years...

Do you have a degree in Psychology?

Zillah I watch South Park too, and appreciate you're calling "shenanigans". I picked you as one of 3 people I mentioned a psychic experiment too, I believe you when you say you've forgotten about it but it involved a cd that I believe develops Psi abilities, though I may not have explained that I told Kennett about it on MSN. Yes I have an institute of Parapsychology&Metaphysics founded in 1984. Google me. Yes I've a Ph.D in Psychology, from UCD. I've been to Trinity too and Maynooth. I don't believe that makes me any more clever or Psychic than others, I refuse to call myself Dr. in case people would think I'm pretending to be a GP. because I work in the Holistic field. But none of that matters. They are pieces of paper that simply proved Daddy paid, I've a good memory and it was easier to be a student than to work. I really don't have to lie, I'm inundated with work anyway, and originally hoped I could contribute something useful to the board. Which just proves what a lousy psychic I really am!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

In fairness Zillah, if you've got Parapsychology qualifications, then generally, but not always, you do have a Psychology qualification, though if I recall, ParaPsych does have element of Psychology in it...

Edit: Re the CD, I distinctly recall that... you haven't discussed that with me recently, mind.

Advertisement