Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Beers

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Is it Sat 21st then??...cant make it aswell if it is im afraid..I bet ye're all upset now that iv broken the news to ye...lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Well theres 2 girls off the list then! Whats yer excuses then peeps?

Another sausage fest it seems, unless Keevita makes an appearence again!

Rory just went through a phase of going to the lodge early on in the year, when he was flush with cash

Peteee wrote:
    i have to dignify myself to you now Peteee ya:p ...well if u must know my whereabouts, il be at home in Cork cleaning the whole house:D ..parents and sis home from Australia that day..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Peteee wrote:

Excuses... mostly that im not drinking and also that as i have a trip to the big smoke planned ill prob have to head home to the kingdom that wkend to entertain the parental units with my witty musings!

We'll see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

I'll try to make it ... assuming it's still happening on the 21st, (nobody has given any clear indication so far of what time, or where).

I do want to join the jolly group again, but I'm supposed to be in about three different places at the one time on Sat night, so I can't make promises!

Assume I'll make it and if it turns out that I can't, I'll text Nukem to that effect.

• Advertisement

incisor71 wrote:
    but I'm supposed to be in about three different places at the one time on Sat night, so I can't make promises!QUOTE]
    arnt you very popular!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

Fast_Mover wrote:
    incisor71 wrote:
    but I'm supposed to be in about three different places at the one time on Sat night, so I can't make promises!
    arnt you very popular!!
    Two out of the three locations involve doing some work, so it's not quite the brand of popularity I was hoping for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

heh, gl with making it incisor. :)

official, shalln't be there this time. I will however make the post_break beers :v:

btw, is this an official BULBs or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

i cant make it......... again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Well the 'official' post_break Beers will be week1 or so..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Aye we'll say nothing for the moment....there's the beginnings of a plan formulating inside that twisted mind of mine. More to follow in a while (don't hold you're breath anyone) you may be waiting for a bit.

Cheers
    Rory

*Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it out on Saturday due to circumstances beyond my control. If I do make it see you all there otherwise it'll probably be the Week1 Beers next semester when I see you all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Righty, We (Me, Vuk, Otacon, possibly sceptre and 440hz, and kaimera for a small bit) will most likely be wandering around the stables from about 3 (Or whenever our exams finish) and then we might *possibly* head down to groody bar.

We'll probably bump into Nukem on our travels. If anybody wants to make this an impromptu beers, PM me or nukem or somet, and we can sort something out.

Else see you at the proper beers in week 1 next semester

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Real sorry guys been up the walls with the last exam so much tripe to get through. Gimme a PM and il arrange to meet up whereever groody/sports/stables or town!

Later kids. Last exam in a few hrs so last min cramming *yahooo*

best of luck Nuk with it..just home, hav kinda soberd up...i think..humm..wreakd tired..heading to bed! best of luck lads! ye'll be fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Best of luck to anyone with exams on today. I can already see the end of them now. Here's to victory and may the force be with us all :)

Cheers
    Rory

Advertisement