Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Peteee wrote:
    I dont want to bring her to a craphole

what! in Limerick! never! *shocked*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Hense i suggested cork Bluedolphin..:D ..not a craphole in sight:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Fast_Mover wrote:
    ye all should come on a 'mystery' tour to Cork for beers..:D

the last 'mystery' tour anywhere came back 6 guys less!! :eek:

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Hense i suggested cork Bluedolphin..:D ..not a craphole in sight:rolleyes:

ehemmmm...ok ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

What would this mystery tour entail? :v:

And yes, I realise the irony of my last post! Limerick and craphole go together like €50 notes and lines of cocaine

• Advertisement

Peteee wrote:
    Limerick and craphole go together like €50 notes and lines of cocaine
    ah now. that's getting quite personal. my homestead isn't that bad

/quickly walks away with fingers in ears *la la la la la*

Limerick great place to live..duno what Peteee on about..:rolleyes:

meh, UL is grand :)

Have no comment to make on Limerick itself.

Mary I is grand too i suppose..:)

I dont mind limerick itself to be honest..

kaimera wrote:
    meh, UL is grand :)

Have no comment to make on Limerick itself.

UL is grand yeah (Never been in Mary I) but everytime I walk through limerick I get the impression nobody wants to be there, and it's all so grey and it seems like an endless pit of depresion

• Advertisement

uv never been to Mary I..:eek: ..now theres an experience ur missing out on Peteee..:D..wuda thought with the whole girl ratio its one of the first places you would have tried looking for a girl..:p

Fast_Mover wrote:
    uv never been to Mary I..:eek: ..now theres an experience ur missing out on Peteee..:D..wuda thought with the whole girl ratio its one of the first places you would have tried looking for a girl..:p

Wouldn't even know how to get there!

are u serious..well if u can find your way into the city you can find us..we're only 15min walk away..south circular road.

c'mon kids, keep it on topic ie, teh beers.

Not directions to each others houes :rolleyes:

PM

I'd say I could barely make it into the city tbh

Anyway yeah, where will we go for beers? Due to my legendary lack of decision making ability (I'm scared of what people will think of me if I suggest something stupid.... true story) I shant be making the decision

Kaimera..il ignore that comment that u just made..im merely directing him to where there is a surplus of woman..and u call urself a friend!:D

like nuke said, keep it to PM. Hell I'm pm_ing him all teh time with advice and helpful tips..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Right to drag this vaguely back on topic. Saturday 21st it is then for pints and more than likely a session during week 1 of next semester. To start off I'm going to suggest either Nancy's or Costelloes in town. I'm easy going myself so if the rest of you would prefer to stay around UL thats grand. The Comp Sys crew have an exam until 3 on Saturday but after that I'm up for the consumption of many pints of Guinness.

Fast_Mover there'll also be vodka snorting involved if you want to indulge :)
    I'll buy the first one, oh yeah and we'll need to bring a spoon to snort it off they can be a little hard to come by in the Stables at times.

Cheers
    Rory

Thanks rmacm..tho im beginning to have second thoughts about it..:D How about if i watch ye all do it first then make my decision..:p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Thanks rmacm..tho im beginning to have second thoughts about it..:D How about if i watch ye all do it first then make my decision..:p
    If it makes ya feel more secure my GF is coming out too and she has never met any of them either:rolleyes: What have a left her in for:p

• Advertisement

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Thanks rmacm..tho im beginning to have second thoughts about it..:D

Oh no you don't there's no backing out at this stage! :D

Ah no only messing its not that bad I'll do the first one and you'll see.

Cheers
    Rory

Nukem wrote:
    If it makes ya feel more secure my GF is coming out too and she has never met any of them either:rolleyes: What have I left her in for:p

Ah jaysus nuke. ffs, you never tell me anything no more :(

Prolly still wont make it.

Nukem wrote:
    If it makes ya feel more secure my GF is coming out too and she has never met any of them either:rolleyes: What have a left her in for:p

That may possibly be the worst mistake anyone has ever made!

Right up there with

'Yes, How about we invade russia this year' - Hitler

&&

'Lets put rootkits on our CD's' - Sony

Ah only messing!

Nuk..i wasnt having second thoughts about meeting ye..i was referring to the vodka snorting:D..tho atleast your GF knows you..i know no one...begining to think il be sitting in a cornor by myself snorting vodka shots:rolleyes: on the plus side atleast rmacm has volunteered to do the first one..and buy us all a round;)..so kind of u!:)

Fast_Mover wrote:
    on the plus side atleast rmacm has volunteered to do the first one..and buy us all a round;)..so kind of u!:)

At least wait until I'm drunk before trying to take advantage of me (and I know what the rest of you dirty minded people are thinking) :D ...when I'm drunk I might be convinced to buy drink for people but not before that.

Cheers
    Rory

i dont think you should have announced that publicly rmacm:D...

Lol quite a few of the people on the UL forum have seen me in a variety of different states of drunkeness...just ask Peteee, kaimera and Vuk when he turns up and replies to this. Anyway there'll be no trips to the Lodge this time. I'm questioning the merits of evening mentioning the Lodge already.

Cheers
    Rory

so what happened when u went lodging?..i can sense a story here..:)

Oh you truly do not want to know....suffice to say anytime I've ended up there I've gotten bolloxed drunk. Well I did fall asleep in the bathroom here at home aswell after a night there thats about it really. A lot of the initial Boards Beers ended up with me going to the Lodge hence the running joke here that anytime I go out I end up going to the Lodge.

Cheers
    Rory

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Peteee wrote:
    'Yes, How about we invade russia this year' - Hitler

He actually never said that. Sides, it would have been auf Deutsch.

Re the beers, sorry all, can count me out also. Enjoy! :cool:

Advertisement