Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the UL Business Students??

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Check new thread in UL ...............starting now
    And ya from the City alright and bein informed i have a wicked Cork accent? I cant here it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

*hear it nuke...

now back on topic both of you! :v:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

kaimera wrote:
    *hear it nuke...

now back on topic both of you! :v:

Yes, back on topic about the awful lack of business students (And Mary I sudent teachers (Isn't that an oxymoron?), and the high amount of Comp Sysers, *here* on an internet message board!

Who'd a thunk it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

U forgot about me Peteee in that comment...student teacher should b there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Peteee wrote:
    Sorry enough that you'd like it to be reopened? I know people in high places in the boards hierarchy, people who could crush Nukems power like a paper cup.
    Hierarchy eh?

/reminds self to drop Peteee's postcount to 999 tomorrow.

Since this has turned into yet another "find young peteee a nice woman" thread, despite all the odds at the beginning (there appear to be few UL business students who've discovered the Internet or a trusty method of failing all their exams and I'm sure the PDs/nu-yuppie generation are all the gladder for it) and before Nukem steps in with one of his patented and sometimes-necessary sighs, I vote for the two of you taking it to PM and finding a nice food-serving place with candles, followed by some dancing or air-hockey and whatever.

Having said that, brown eyes are two a penny. As evidence, find one from me (the right one), penny to the usual address for the other.

• Advertisement

You did that on purpose:mad:
    You know i cant ban you!!!!!!!!

Not fair *sulks*:v:

Sceptre not you and all.! Im begining to think ye do this to all the newbies..try and set them to with Peteee..lol

/me runs amok shouting "can't ban me" *woka* :v:

oh wait...you can :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

kaimera wrote:
    /me runs amok shouting "can't ban me" *woka* :v:

CAN and HAS! This would be a good case for *zing*, except you were being 'sarcasmic'. *sigh*

440Hz wrote:
    3rd yr elec eng'er?? - hee hee Ill be teaching you next yr! :v:

ACTUALLY!! IceHawk turns out ill be teaching you THIS semester, and no.. its not an elective!! See ya soon mhahahahah :D

• Advertisement

440Hz wrote:
    CAN and HAS! This would be a good case for *zing*, except you were being 'sarcasmic'. *sigh*
    me wrote:

^^^^ see? :)

And there were behind the scenes reasons for teh ban :)

I asked for it...:rolleyes:

kaimera wrote:

I asked for it...:rolleyes:

yes, we know, you 'crazy kid' - you are so wild!!! :D Rebel rebel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

Im in business!!!

Cant see much discussion errupting from that statement... let ye get back to finding that poor man a woman! :D

you could be next on the list natter...
    dont think Peteee will be to impressed to see that he was refered to as a 'poor man'..lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

Ah well if he's a thread dedicated it must have gotten to "poor man" stage. Nothing to be ashamed of, I'd consider it quiet flattering to have a whole dating thread dedicated to myself!

We must not speak of *that* thread. The all-powerful hammer of the great one might get mad...

440Hz wrote:
    We must not speak of *that* thread. The all-powerful hammer of the great one might get mad...
    my lips are sealed!!

440Hz wrote:
    Nice :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

natter wrote:
    I'd consider it quiet flattering to have a whole dating thread dedicated to myself!

You seem to have misspelt condescending

[j/k 440......]

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

440Hz wrote:
    ACTUALLY!! IceHawk turns out ill be teaching you THIS semester, and no.. its not an elective!! See ya soon mhahahahah :D

Great, I wasn't really worried about it until the maniacal laughter.
    Now I have my doubts. What's the module?

• Advertisement

IceHawk wrote:
    Great, I wasn't really worried about it until the maniacal laughter.
    Now I have my doubts. What's the module?

Signals and systems... i.e. DSP!! Fun fun fun... wanna tell me your real name... I may or may not give you preferential treatment for being a boardsie.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Signals and Systems: Signal Classification. Signal representations. Fourier Series. Fourier Transform. Signals in time and frequency domains: the convolution theorem, frequency response. Sampling and aliasing. Discrete-time systems and the z-transform. Elementary digital filters.

Sounds like great fun. I don't really need any preferential treatment, but if you like, name's Eanna. :p

IceHawk wrote:

Sounds like great fun. I don't really need any preferential treatment, but if you like, name's Eanna. :p

yeah great fun!! Esp when you get to do it everyday... well ill look out for ya next semester so... I dont need to give you clues for me, Ill be the one standing at the top of the lab looking like a teacher :rolleyes:

Advertisement