Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the UL Business Students??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

maybe we should start a thread dedicated to finding a girl for Peteee..?!?;)

tips...il get back to you on that one..gota go study..got 4 exams on wednesday..:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

440Hz wrote:
    nope rmacm is a boy... well kinda.

What on earth are you talking about woman...I think I need a smoke.

Cheers
    Rory

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Fast_Mover wrote:

tips...il get back to you on that one..gota go study..got 4 exams on wednesday..:eek:

4 exams on wenesday! Damn slave drivers in MI huh

No need for a thread. I've decided reverse psycology might work. If I dont think about it, maybe someone will fall into my lap!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Fast_Mover wrote:

Right that can be the title of the new thread... obv subbing his *real* name for the copyrighted version of this title.

As for this thread... Nukem this is getting as bad as the last one.. something needs to be done :v: these guys need help... however I do like kai's idea of leaving the other one open for random fun-ness!!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

You people with your "ratios of male to female". I'd tell you the Electronic Eng third year ratio, but dividing by zero would make the internet explode.

Seriously, a doctor told me.

On a related matter, third year electro engs are on co-op at the moment, so no exams for me! Plus money! It's a golden age. One that will never end.
    Still, might mosey on over to the Library later for some... study ;)

On-topic, bring on the business students, this place is drowning in nerds.

• Advertisement

IceHawk wrote:
    You people with your "ratios of male to female". I'd tell you the Electronic Eng third year ratio, but dividing by zero would make the internet explode.

Seriously, a doctor told me.

On a related matter, third year electro engs are on co-op at the moment, so no exams for me! Plus money! It's a golden age. One that will never end.
    Still, might mosey on over to the Library later for some... study ;)

On-topic, bring on the business students, this place is drowning in nerds.

3rd yr elec eng'er?? - hee hee Ill be teaching you next yr! :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Next year, or next semester? What module? (Please make it an elective!)

IceHawk wrote:
    Next year, or next semester? What module? (Please make it an elective!)

2 modules in fourth year. one of those is elective. nothing in third year. you are safe... for now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭*yoda*

ah what happened to the business thread?

*yoda* wrote:

Its still here. it just got hijacked cos of lack of business posts... but if you are a business person who wants to chat about business.. go ahead. we promise we wont laugh :v:

[being sarcastic, sorry.... WELCOME!]

• Advertisement

*yoda* wrote:

Well I'm posting in it right now, hasn't gone anywhere!

Welcome to boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭*yoda*

oh i dont particularly want a business thread but i felt i should stand up for my people and make a comment. plus it gave me something to be doing instead of study.

Slave drivers indeed Peteee....!!complain for me please!!
    spent all day in the library in UCC..except i didnt get much study done, was sending bluetooth messages to strangers and people i know and going for tea every half an hour with friends:D

So sorry that the thread dedicated to finding u a woman was locked..chin up ay..;) Also infairness thanks must be had to 440Hz for being proactive with my idea and setting up the afore mentioned thread in order to help Peteee..:)

This is not a pick up line or anything so dont be giving me stick about it people..did i notice that u have brown eyes Peteee..i love brown eyes..its a general comment that i only say to people who i know..both male and female..
    Must say that me thinks you'l find a girl..theres plenty in limerick..just get out more..:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Fast_Mover wrote:
    This is a pick up line
    i notice that u have brown eyes Peteee..i love brown eyes..

*woka*

Boards UL love?

awwwwwww! :v:

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Slave drivers indeed Peteee....!!complain for me please!!
    spent all day in the library in UCC..except i didnt get much study done, was sending bluetooth messages to strangers and people i know and going for tea every half an hour with friends:D

Are you trying to say that you were toothing?
    So sorry that the thread dedicated to finding u a woman was locked..chin up ay..;) Also infairness thanks must be had to 440Hz for being proactive with my idea and setting up the afore mentioned thread in order to help Peteee..:)

Sorry enough that you'd like it to be reopened? I know people in high places in the boards hierarchy, people who could crush Nukems power like a paper cup.

This is not a pick up line or anything so dont be giving me stick about it people..did i notice that u have brown eyes Peteee..i love brown eyes..its a general comment that i only say to people who i know..both male and female..
    Must say that me thinks you'l find a girl..theres plenty in limerick..just get out more..:p

Thanks for the comment. What colour are your eyes? (Thats a thinly veiled attempt at asking for a picture...tit for tat or whatnot) :v:

As the lads will tell you, I have a thing for eyes/Hair

I will hopefully find a girl, be it in limerick or else where in the galaxy. And I really should make more of an effort, and be more proactive about it.

Peteee wrote:
    Thanks for the comment. What colour are your eyes? (Thats a thinly veiled attempt at asking for a picture...tit for tat or whatnot) :v:

cheeky! but hey, chicks dig teh cuteness bai :v:
    As the lads will tell you, I have a thing for eyes/Hair

Aye, he does, but the eyes and hair have to be a certain colour ;)

ah lads what did i say, "no stick"..it wasnt lik i was saying i like HIS brown eyes, it just a general comment!!...(i knew i would regret saying it!:) )

Me thinks a new topic is in order..i dont like where this could lead..lol

I concur, take it to PM tbqh. :)

Fast_Mover wrote:
    ah lads what did i say, "no stick"..it wasnt lik i was saying i like HIS brown eyes, it just a general comment!!...(i knew i would regret saying it!:) )

Me thinks a new topic is in order..i dont like where this could lead..lol

Yeah, a general comment directed at me! :v:

Kaimera..no **** stirring please..:D

Ok Peteee look if it makes u feel better..yes that post was directed at "you":rolleyes:

• Advertisement

wtf??

I'm !****-stirring! :v:

btw, it honestly does seem like that post was directed at him. I mean, in all fairness, "you have brown eyes...I love brown eyes..."

PM tbh.

you take teh first step pete ;) g'wan my son!

opps..that was meant to be sh*t stirring..:D

i know it may have seemed that way, but seriously i really didnt mean it to sound that way..:o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Next one that goes on about brown eyes or Petee dating.....yada....yada is gettin a banning.

Nukem

EDIT:fast mover - Pete is a spot on guy and Kai is a laugh as well,she is a just bit rough around the edges and protective of Pete.

nuke...*sighs*

I don't even know why I bother :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Why does a topic involving business students only get the usual four or five computer science ppl posting on it.. Its like your own message board.. You guys try using email instead maybe... Either that or maybe go outside once in a while.. (wait for the howls of annoyance from the com sys building)

shepthedog wrote:
    Why does a topic involving business student only get the usual four or five computer science ppl posting on it.. Its like your own bloody message board.. You guys try using email instead maybe... Either that or maybe go outside once in a while.. (wait for the howls of annoyance from the com sys building)

Thank you! Use the something fun thread for spam (temp just over the exams) anymore spam and bannings will come forth!

Nukem...my sincere apologies..Peteee dating and his brown eyes shall never be spoken about again..:rolleyes:

You wouldnt really ban me..we're from the same location:D

Nukem wrote:
    Next one that goes on about brown eyes or Petee dating.....yada....yada is gettin a banning.

Nukem

EDIT:fast mover - Pete is a spot on guy and Kai is a laugh as well,she is a just bit rough around the edges and protective of Pete.

I am! Awwwwwww c'mere nuke! /me hugs Nukem

<sarcasm>Cant help the way they feel bout me nuke! The ol ban hammer isn't gonna work, they'll find a way! ;) </sarcasm>

Ah okay we're in the wrong thread! Everyone over to the spam one

*lol* im from Cork boy (best Roy Keane accent)
    Ya no worries! just come along to the next beers and you will so get everything they are on about:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

..lol..u from the city so then..?

so when the next beers..suppose i could be presuaded to come along..only if ye want me to..i dont like to impose on anyone..lol..:D

Advertisement