Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Highest '06 reg ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭samo

I saw 06-D-1 the other night....

I always thought this was reserved for the Lord Mayor of Dublin, if it is, then the Lord Mayor must have taken a paycut as wasnt a very flashy car considering its the 1st one regged of the year!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭sandyg

This morning on the radio they mentioned that it has now reached over 7,000 on the D reg plates for 06.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

sandy its actually 8000 as of last night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

samo wrote:
    I saw 06-D-1 the other night....

I always thought this was reserved for the Lord Mayor of Dublin, if it is, then the Lord Mayor must have taken a paycut as wasnt a very flashy car considering its the 1st one regged of the year!!!

what car was it samo. number 1 is not kept for the lord mayor in dublin just in two countys in ireland not sure which 2 though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

blahblah06 wrote:
    what car was it samo. number 1 is not kept for the lord mayor in dublin just in two countys in ireland not sure which 2 though

Limerick City is one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

06-D-1 is reserved for the Lord Mayor of Dub and has been for an age.

The car is a Renault Vel Satis, used to be a Volvo for years...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭samo

ciarsd wrote:
    06-D-1 is reserved for the Lord Mayor of Dub and has been for an age.

The car is a Renault Vel Satis, used to be a Volvo for years...

Was wondering what type of Renault it was ...didnt get that close a look, it was in the car park of a well known discount electrical retailer so the Lord Mayor must be a thrifty type! (The last Lord Mayor's name I remember is Roston Brady so ashamed to say dont know who the current one is :o )

I had a mental image of 06-D-1 being a merc or an audi or something a bit flashier!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Tis a lady by the name of Catherine Byrne.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Seen a brand new corsa fresh from kenilworth motors today 06-D 11613
    an auld one driving it :D
    sandyg wrote:
    This morning on the radio they mentioned that it has now reached over 7,000 on the D reg plates for 06.

jesus and ive seen 11,000th today

Advertisement