Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disco's/nightclubs; an excuse to wear as little as possible?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Maybe people just like to feel sexy?

I agree - I'm a woman and dress up because its nice to feel sexy now and then. I don't go out to nightclubs much and when I do I like to get done up really glam and sometimes will wear a miniskirt. I personally like the male attention and I am well able to handle myself. Simple as that really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I do have A very good body, I am thin and am proud of it but I dont go around looking like a whore. I cover myself up a bit and still get attention from guys. Just because these trashy girls cant get attention they feel the only option to get it is to wear as little as possible. Its true just face it!!and you are trying to get attention from guys so why are you all denying it? .
    We/they're not. Why don't you just face it?
    Comfort is not why you dress like that. How on earth is it comfortable may I ask! its a stupid excuse.
    How on earth is it comfortable?? BECAUSE IT IS!! Unless like I said earlier, you wear clothes that are wrong size
    Now how about this question... if you say you're so great and so thin and so proud why in the name of f*ck do ya care what anyone else does? If you were really comfortable in yourself you'd just get on with it and not care. Please could you explain this for me, coz I don't understand, I'd hate to have to start jumping to conclusions and making stupid small minded generalizations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    We/they're not. Why don't you just face it?

How on earth is it comfortable?? BECAUSE IT IS!! Unless like I said earlier, you wear clothes that are wrong size
    Now how about this question... if you say you're so great and so thin and so proud why in the name of f*ck do ya care what anyone else does? If you were really comfortable in yourself you'd just get on with it and not care. Please could you explain this for me, coz I don't understand, I'd hate to have to start jumping to conclusions and making stupid small minded generalizations.

Hear hear nasty girl - I'm with you on this one. Live and let live is what I say. Can't believe some people think short skirt = whore. Extremely narrow-mindedness IMO. Its no-one's business how any girl/woman dresses in a club only their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

girls can wear whatever they want but dont tell me that if you see a girl with her boobs hanging out of her top and her skirt so short that it is pointless even wearing it you dont think "this girl has no class". there is a big difference between sexy and slutty. someone mentioned earlier in this thread that wearing a short skirt with a decent top or wearing a tight top with decent bottoms(skirt, pants whatever) is the best way to do it and i agree. i think that if you've got it you should flaunt it but try to have some pride in yourself when you do. give a glimpse not a peepshow!!!
    i respect that climaxer and nasty girl feel that what you wear does not really reflect who you are but i think it does!thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    this 40 year old comes up behind me and buts the hand on my back, "Jayzus gurl you've some body on ya, do ya want a drink" I politely explained the bar was closed and my boyfriend was on the other side of it, to which he said "Jayzuz gurl he's some lucky c*nt You're some lucky c*nt boy!" and so on

Surely with such eloquent chat as this, he didnt go home alone??? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 ddudiamond

• Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

Crucial, innovative and forward thinking input to this 20 year old discussion.

(claps loudly while standing and nodding quickly in agreement)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

TWENTY year old thread locked 😅

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement