Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dinner Party on Netw.. oops I mean RTÉ 2

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

BolBill wrote:
    Amanda Brunker, now they are just big ;)

She's a bit on the podgy side too, I'd say they are horrible when unleashed. I'll ask my dentist, he used to Dart her. Read all about it in the back on the indo a year or so ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

FX Meister wrote:
    She's a bit on the podgy side too, I'd say they are horrible when unleashed. I'll ask my dentist, he used to Dart her. Read all about it in the back on the indo a year or so ago.

Class !!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Afaik Steve 'MC Tyranny" who is a member of boards was on it. I'm sure I saw him on some ads for it at least.

He's a cool guy - might be able to tell us more if he's around.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 louise j604

thanks for the reply about joe!my no. is **snip snip** !please pass it on!thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rattlor

simu wrote:
    Did anyone see this? I was half watching it while making dinner last night - most of the people on it came accross as being right eejits. Then again, so do most people on "reality" TV shows. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Is this another failed attempt at being cool by RTÉ?
    The title of this topic baffles me - if you realised halfway through typing that you accidentrally called it Network2, why not just delete it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

/me slaps his head against his computer desk

probably the same reason that I did that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Rattlor

Mordeth wrote:
    /me slaps his head against his computer desk

probably the same reason that I did that
    Or why not answer my question instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,507 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

if anyone know's joe that was on week 3 please reply with any information on him a.s.a.p!!!!thanks!

Speak of the devil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

Speak of the devil.

wrong joe!
    it's this guy she means:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/thedinnerparty/contestants3.html

As for " it's only a game", such a sentiment is,in itself, an exercise in damage limitation. It's only a game if every one knows the rules before the game, and if you're not made a boll*cks of behind your back.

thanks for the reply about joe!my no. is **snip snip** !please pass it on!thanks!

Did that for you, but my dad says don't expect a call, he's a waster. Lives in a pigsty in a ****hole area, by all accounts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 louise j604

Ok thanks anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

I saw about five minutes of it by accident. A programme made by f#cktards for f#cktards.

Given that it's even worse than anything even Sky One (at least their sh!te is well produced sh!te) would come up with I can only conclude that Irish "culture" is screwed.

pork99 wrote:
    I saw about five minutes of it by accident. A programme made by f#cktards for f#cktards.

Given that it's even worse than anything even Sky One (at least their sh!te is well produced sh!te) would come up with I can only conclude that Irish "culture" is screwed.
    Brilliant quote, I love it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Ok thanks anyways

Quick Question : How INSANE are you for posting your mobile number ??????? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I am surprised that RTE are still showing this show. How many episode did they make. You think they would have tested the waters out first and then stopped making the show. It ruins Tuesdays TV.

I am looking forward to the return of 24 but with this show even people who are not fans of 24 will be happy to see it return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Elmo wrote:
    I am surprised that RTE are still showing this show. How many episode did they make. You think they would have tested the waters out first and then stopped making the show. It ruins Tuesdays TV.

I am looking forward to the return of 24 but with this show even people who are not fans of 24 will be happy to see it return.

I would imagine that the top brass at RTE couldnt care less about the negative feeling we have towards the show, or about anyones concerns for where our culture is heading. Their aim is simply to put out a programme that people will watch. We all like to bitch about how bad it is, but to do that, we have to watch it! They sorta have us by the balls on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Their aim is simply to put out a programme that people will watch.

We watch about 2 mins of the programme and then scramble for the remote.

The viewing figures are terrible for this show.

But in saying that the Head of TV did go out and say how he was happy the next day that Ray D'arcy was talking about it on his show and the news papers where full of it. :rolleyes:

Elmo wrote:
    We watch about 2 mins of the programme and then scramble for the remote.

The viewing figures are terrible for this show.

But in saying that the Head of TV did go out and say how he was happy the next day that Ray D'arcy was talking about it on his show and the news papers where full of it. :rolleyes:

they were in the top 10 tam-ratings for the first week. Anyone know what they are now?

Advertisement