Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 monkey99

i got my darwin poster thingy, be nice for the classroom! got a puppy pack on fri too, but not that great :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Got my littlewoods order today! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42 jakestevens81

Got my Littlewoods "present" today:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

watcha get??

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Got my littlewoods "free" backpack this morning in the post.. well chuffed.. nice bag too...

Delivery date on the website said 16th... so its early also!.. yehhh :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 jakestevens81

Got the BBQ kit:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Happy days :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭signman12

got my free dog food today:D

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Looks like a good day for everyone so far... now if only i could find some free valentines gifts! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

got my littlewoods pressie as well....wonder if the rest of the stuff will arrive.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mollypop

got my littlewoods pressie as well....wonder if the rest of the stuff will arrive.....
    I'm guessing not if you're like me. I ordered for myself twice using 2 different email address & two different mailing address and the original order seemed to go through but now the status has changed is "canceled" and the status on the second order is "Credit Rejected". I guess that's what I get for being greedy! :(

mollypop wrote: »
    I'm guessing not if you're like me. I ordered for myself twice using 2 different email address & two different mailing address and the original order seemed to go through but now the status has changed is "canceled" and the status on the second order is "Credit Rejected". I guess that's what I get for being greedy! :(

well it could have been worse :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Got my Littlewoods "present" today:D:D

Me too:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Littlewoods Goodies arrrived safely :D:D:D
    Now - how do I cancel the account(s);)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

how do you reckon they suspected anything so?

did you use your name twice?

I am even greedier than you. I used different family members names with different email addresses, but all ordered to the same house address (any rules against that?).
    I've had them confirmed but dunno if their status may yet change like yours...

fingers crossed anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Ruu wrote: »

Has anyone else found this link difficult to read ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 monkey99

got half my littlewoods order, yahoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Free baby goody bag, to be collected from Sam McCauley Chemists when you print off voucher.

The easiest way to get your free Big into Baby Bag is to click on the link below and complete the registration form, we will then email you back a voucher to take to your local Gordons Chemist or Sam McCauley Chemists and hand it over at the till. The assistant there will give you your complimentary Big into Baby Bag. The contents of the Big into Baby Bag vary from month to month but yours could have sample wipes, nappies, baby food, nappy cream etc in it along with money off vouchers for all the essentials.

http://www.bigintobaby.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=211

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

I am even greedier than you. I used different family members names with different email addresses, but all ordered to the same house address (any rules against that?).
    I've had them confirmed but dunno if their status may yet change like yours...

fingers crossed anyway.

i did :)
    my myself and i :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

just signed up for that, hope they send it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

got my mp3 amp speaker from littlewoods this morning:D nice sound out of it too

cheers to the person who posted the link:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mollypop

Yeah, I used the same name but because I gave different addresses in different counties I thought I'd get away with it. Don't know how they knew, they didn't mail me to say the order was canceled or anything I just logged onto the site and checked the order status.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

Yeah, I used the same name but because I gave different addresses in different counties I thought I'd get away with it. Don't know how they knew, they didn't mail me to say the order was canceled or anything I just logged onto the site and checked the order status.

sounds like you were just unlucky maybe.

just order again with new details if you're bothered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

got my voucher for free chicken goujons today btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

lorweld wrote: »

Free Extreme Ironing T-Shirt - Terms and conditions

1. Registration for a free extreme ironing t-shirt is open to residents in the UK and Republic of Ireland over 18 years of age.
    2. The free extreme ironing t-shirt are limited to one per household and are available until 31/07/2007 or until stock lasts.
    3. Your free extreme ironing t-shirt will be sent by post within 30 days of requesting.
    4. Only 2 sizes are available - medium and large. If one size is not in stock the other size will be sent as an alternative.
    5. Stena Line Limited. Registered office: Stena Line Ltd, 1 Suffolk Way, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1YL. Registered number: 1402237

got my littlewoods freebie today:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Shalla

Looks like a good day for everyone so far... now if only i could find some free valentines gifts! :p

Edit - ok sorry - its a draw not a freebie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement