Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

will be cancelling account asap after confirmation of delivery of bag me thinks...

or you could just leave your account there.......

or get a new addy for freebies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

I dont like the way they give you €400 credit straight up... waiting for them to start applying interest to this amount or some other sorta scam...

On the english site they had a similar promotion £15 off first purchase of any item above £25. Just sounds a bit odd to me that they would let people get freebies off the site...

As said.. I think ill wait and see what happens with bag - close account as soon as have any result - good or bad... and then if need in future use diff account etc as you said...

Me not very trusting... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

especially since old address i gave them was wrong.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

been shopping with them for years (used to be called Kays in Ireland)they bill you once a month as a credit card would for goods you've bought. The interest is quite high so always best to pay full amount. Also they sell high street brands, Oasis, Morgan etc and prices are much better than they are in the high street here, so as long as you're ok to pay it off then it does work out better than shopping in town.

O and this : For dry skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis

To get your free sample visit

http://www.blue-cap.info/

click "free sample"

and fill in your name and address.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,641 ✭✭✭billyhead

So do you think it would be okay to order something that I want valued at €25 and payiing the balance. I don't want to end up with some forced agreement where I have to pay for 400 euro credit.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

For any of ye who saw Attenboroughs program the other night about the evolution of life and Darwins theory you can sign up for the free evolution of life family tree poster on the this website, also there is a section for the Republic of Ireland if you scroll down http://www.open2.net/darwin/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

billyhead wrote: »
    So do you think it would be okay to order something that I want valued at €25 and payiing the balance. I don't want to end up with some forced agreement where I have to pay for 400 euro credit.

Honestly, it's perfectly fine. I've bought from them a once having had set up a few accounts before, and once I paid for my purchase that was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

they'll send you out a credit agreement form,,i just didnt bother signing it,,so i can still order but my €400 credit has been decreased,,thank god

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Free Eucerin skin sample :D

http://www.setyourselfree.net/sample.html

YAY me for posting
    The samples you have requested will be sent to you shortly. If the product you have requested are not currently available, we will send you an alternative.

Unfortunately, we do not have any samples available at this time. We expect to have samples available from the middle of August. Your request will be fulfilled as soon as we have stock.

An old linky maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

it's a free download but with fuel prices etc it could be deemed a bargain alert of sorts

(could also belong in the motoring & gps forums i s'pose :p)

Garmin ecoRoute

can't seem to find a list of compatible / supported sat navs tho

i've a nuvi200 - haven't tried the webupdater yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

ecoRoute is only currently compatible with nüvi products such as the 2x5 and 7x5 series.

On the update page.
    it's a free download but with fuel prices etc it could be deemed a bargain alert of sorts

(could also belong in the motoring & gps forums i s'pose :p)

Garmin ecoRoute

can't seem to find a list of compatible / supported sat navs tho

i've a nuvi200 - haven't tried the webupdater yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Free Black garlic sample (might be quite the pong coming from your postbox..and your postie might not be too friendly either) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

:D
    At littlewoodsireland.ie the code ZG188 gives a discount of €15. just buy something under €15 and its free!

Thanks brentmeister!! Just ordered something for €15 so i get it for nothing! Already have an account with them, but used a different email address today!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Ruu wrote: »
    Free Black garlic sample (might be quite the pong coming from your postbox..and your postie might not be too friendly either) :)

going to have to try that one. old fermented garlic, who woulda thought that would sell:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

old fermented garlic, who woulda thought that would sell:p
    Well as seen as they're giving it away for free it probably doesn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Send to your enemies, and also to those you know who hates garlic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

There are football Mugs available aswell on littlewoods Ireland for €14. Did anyone else open more than one account?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Deedsie wrote: »
    There are football Mugs available aswell on littlewoods Ireland for €14. Did anyone else open more than one account?

Nope - your the only one with a full 8 mug-set :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

Just went to submit the voucher code ZG188, but got this;
    cross.gifZG188 - Sorry, this promotion code cannot be applied to your order.

you're already logged in

metalfest wrote: »
    you're already logged in

I don't understand.
    I'm asked to log in when I click to go to the checkout...

?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Nope - your the only one with a full 8 mug-set :D

No i already got something, was gonna try another account for a Liverpool mug.

Deedsie wrote: »
    No i already got something, was gonna try another account for a Liverpool mug.

do, but make sure you sign out first :)

I don't understand.
    I'm asked to log in when I click to go to the checkout...

?

and you say no,
    register new account

metalfest wrote: »
    and you say no,
    register new account

worked! thanks.
    I'd gone and set up an account only minutes before picking something out.
    a new one with new email address did the job.
    cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭moggins7

doubt it,
    The process also removes the odour associated with regular Garlic so you can eat it in any quantity, at any time of day and it leaves no odour!

thanks for the link though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

At littlewoodsireland.ie the code ZG188 gives a discount of €15. just buy something under €15 and its free!
    Fair Play to Brentmeister!Hopefully I will have an adidas cap for -1 euro if it works!Anybody have an idea how long it takes for them to confirm the delivery,I'd like to cancel my account asap after this confirmation.

• Advertisement

seligehgit wrote: »
    Fair Play to Brentmeister!Hopefully I will have an adidas cap for -1 euro if it works!

same :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement