Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

this thread would more suit anything to do with littlewoods

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055448956

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

davton wrote: »
    this thread would more suit anything to do with littlewoods

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055448956

not really,
    it is FREEBIES from littlewoods' LISTs of stock :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Free Purina ONE cat food sample (you have to register I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭peustace

This littlewoods thing....
    Can anyone explain what you are liable for when you sign up to the site?

I see you are given 400 e credit... I persume its up to you to use this 400. If you dont is there any charge? I ordered a freebie today using the promotional code but am kinda concerened that I might be liable for payment... help please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

peustace wrote: »
    This littlewoods thing....
    Can anyone explain what you are liable for when you sign up to the site?

I see you are given 400 e credit... I persume its up to you to use this 400. If you dont is there any charge? I ordered a freebie today using the promotional code but am kinda concerened that I might be liable for payment... help please?

No the €400 is just a limit in what you can spend before you pay off your bill. It's like having a local shop where you can go in and buy stuff and they will put it on your account but when ya get over €400 you must pay it off or if you don't reach that limit you have until the end of the month.

They do charge in Littlewoods something like 33% APR on balances not paid so if you do purchase anything make sure to pay it as soon as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

jobucks wrote: »
    For any of ye who saw Attenboroughs program the other night about the evolution of life and Darwins theory you can sign up for the free evolution of life family tree poster on the this website, also there is a section for the Republic of Ireland if you scroll down http://www.open2.net/darwin/index.html

Ordered this last month - still waiting

At littlewoodsireland.ie the code ZG188 gives a discount of €15. just buy something under €15 and its free!

Thanks - ordered the backback & got order confirmation email today. Fab Freebie!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭davehey79

got my John Smiths dart flights this morning in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭sioda

davehey79 wrote: »
    got my John Smiths dart flights this morning in the post.

Same here now off to the pub to try them out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

Got my flights too.... Now then, maybe I should take up darts!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,827 ✭✭✭✭muffler

mjsmyth wrote: »
    Got my flights too.... Now then, maybe I should take up darts!!!
    Lucky for you it wasnt condoms so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Still have not received any confirmation e mail,tracked my order-proceeding?How long does it take to get a confirmation e mail?
    Selig:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

seligehgit wrote: »
    Still have not received any confirmation e mail,tracked my order-proceeding?How long does it take to get a confirmation e mail?

lol the website was down last night

:P

seligehgit wrote: »
    Ordered on wednesday & got email on thursday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭signman12

for all those using multiple email addresses to claim the €15 voucher from littlewoods, this is in their terms & conditions.:rolleyes:

"If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account."

signman12 wrote: »
    for all those using multiple email addresses to claim the €15 voucher from littlewoods, this is in their terms & conditions.:rolleyes:

"If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account."
    Yikes!! Hope I'm not rumbled:eek:

Fionagus wrote: »
    Yikes!! Hope I'm not rumbled:eek:

always read the small print:rolleyes:

<NO AFFILIATE LINKS>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

anyone else find any other good stuff?

I got a sleeveless Nike base layer for running - can never get enough of these for distance running/winter running - €12 after the €15 off, which brings it down to ALDI level pricing. Nice one! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

<LINK REMOVED>

"Packs only available to residents of the United Kingdom."

"Packs only available to residents of the United Kingdom."

use the belfast postal code & next time you're up the north shopping just collect the free bag of dog food :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Signup on Captain Americas website and you get the offer of a free pitcher in Cork, Grafton St or Tallaght!! (When you purchase two main meals)

I have the vouchers attached below... Enjoy :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

stevire wrote: »
    Signup on Captain Americas website and you get the offer of a free pitcher in Cork, Grafton St or Tallaght!! (When you purchase two main meals)

Has to be used by this friday the 13th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭vetstu

Anyone get anything from Littlewoods yet? Says my order dispatched and delivery date is 13/02/09.
    Fingers crossed.
    Also noticed that they put up the prices of most things under €15 so you couldn't get them for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

stevire wrote: »

I find that CA's prices are ridiculous in the current environment. Unless they drop em they will go out of business. I used to bring the family there but think its way overpriced for what you get ie burgers.

The burgers themselves even look & feel like Big Als, not homemade, which makes it even worse value

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

your order should be pretty much delivered on time! i use littlewoods quite often and they even arrive a day or two early!!!
    oH i can't wait to get a package in the post...!its always nice to get something that isn't a bilL!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Got my john smith flights today :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Kelly7589

Got my john smith flights today :D

got mine too! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement