Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally it happened to me....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

TIPPTOP wrote:
    Self Abuse!!!!!

You'll All Go Blind........

Self Abuse!!!!!

You'll All Go Blind..............

not totally blind but the big letters come in handy now

well hope its the first of many azizel ..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Victor wrote:
    I don't wish to intrude, Az, but what had you experienced to date? "Pleasureable feelings"? Did you orgasm during other sexual activity?
    came close twice while fooling around with guys, but never orgasmed *Sniffles*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

man, the door has opened....now stock up on klenex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

azezil wrote:
    24 years, 24 long years and I’ve finally done it.

Tonight I had an idea, to take some pics in the shower (eh don’t ask), wanting to look my best I gave my john thomas few thugs, then something expected happened, I felt something I hadn’t felt before, so I kept going, all of a sudden I felt my legs turn to jelly, I thought I was going to collapse but kept going and…. Climaxed, that greatest feeling I’ve ever had, pure ecstasy.

Growing up I was very religious and thanks to my loving mother had a very negative attitude towards sex, that coupled with my sexuality which I didn’t want to face, I never seen the point or purpose to masturbation. I did try it from time to time, but never climaxed, have wet dreams from time to time so discounted anything being physically wrong.

So at last now, I guess 14 years since my first wet dream I feel secure enough about my appearance and my sexuality to physically express it. YaY *\o/* oh the down side, aw man i could have been doing that for 14 years :P
    Thats what ya get for hanging out with teenagers ;)

syke wrote:
    Thats what ya get for hanging out with teenagers ;)
    greater moral and emotional support than i've ever receive from persons of my age and older...

heh and a very high sex drive :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Bunnyefey

Pet wrote:
    Who cares about her ASL, I've seen her pic, that's enough. :D

Ill take that as a compliment and run away with it.

And ELVISVONCHIANING............man you cracked me up. The weasel reference was great. I haven't done it like a weasel before, maybe like a monkey or bunny but never like a weasel. Hehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Someone call a locksmith, he's been in there for 4 days and he won't come out.

Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

azezil wrote:
    came close twice while fooling around with guys, but never orgasmed *Sniffles*
    Well from here, it has to get better... Soon you'll meet the right guy and you'll be at it like crazed-weazels!

[Glad you liked that Bunnyefey!]

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

0utshined wrote:
    Someone call a locksmith, he's been in there for 4 days and he won't come out.
    Az or the weasel? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Jpaulik

azezil wrote:
    heh and a very high sex drive :P

Yet still unable to get you off. How does he feel about you telling the world that fact ?

• Advertisement

if you'd read my replys you'd see it was because of him that i now *can*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Um...well done Azezil!
    Congrats!

Great isn't it!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

Wanker! :D

Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Checked azezil's gaydar profile. Nope those pics he took aren't there yet :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Stark wrote:
    Checked azezil's gaydar profile. Nope those pics he took aren't there yet :p
    Um, thanks for letting us know. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I can't believe it. I can never do it in the shower. It just doesn't work there for me. Well done like. That must've taken a huge effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yeah same for me, I'd actually have to turn off the water if I was to do it!

I remember my first ejaculation, my voice broke immediately after it :D

There were a few years when I had a psychological block like azezil though which prevented me from ejaculating when I masturbated. Didn't think I was missing much at the time, used to just think "what's the point of doing it on your own?". Then one day I did it by accident like azezil and was like "ah...".

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Victor wrote:
    Az or the weasel? ;)

He's called Lemmiwinks, isn't he? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

anyone watch the panel last night? was in fits when george the rugby guy talkin about his bad "three lamp post days"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

fool-jaws wrote:
    anyone watch the panel last night? was in fits when george the rugby guy talkin about his bad "three lamp post days"
    Didn't see it, explain.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

keep it on 'topic' ladies
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Beruthiel wrote:
    keep it on 'topic' ladies
    B

Not to question your modding, but I kinda preferred their topic to the topic of Sean's Hand Shandies.

Ok...whoever gave me a bad rep for my "feminazi rants"-what are you on about?

I congratulated Azezil and said ****'s great, big deal????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Once you pop, you just cant stop. I mean REALLY cant stop!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

I hope that this isn't viewed trolling but.............Would any ladies out there like to detail their early experiences :D

lol

oh and yes gawd dammit i can't stop >_< *fap* *fap*

narommy wrote:
    I hope that this isn't viewed trolling but.............Would any ladies out there like to detail their early experiences :D

Uh...it was like they say in the Pringles ads, put it like that!

PS cheers for the good reps lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

azezil wrote:
    Yes indeed, I've been talking about it on and off with some close friends for the past few months, talking only gets you so far.

I've been dating a guy for 2 months now, I've talked about it with him, he's been very supportive, with his help I've become more confident and relaxed with sex and my sexuality.

heh see above ;)

Fair play Az, your like that black guy from that movie I can't remember the name of, who has been shagging since he was 14, but only had his first **** when he reached twenty something.

Never look back, only look forward :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Praetorian wrote:
    Fair play Az, your like that black guy from that movie I can't remember the name of, who has been shagging since he was 14, but only had his first **** when he reached twenty something.

Never look back, only look forward :)

:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement