Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally it happened to me....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

I like the bit about the sexually awkward guy taking nudie photos in the shower!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

I find this very hard to believe, it can't be for real. Somebody PM azezil and make sure .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Oh its real alright, yes it was an issue for me, and i wasn't aware that a requirement of posting on this forum was that you must post a question.

The reason I posted this was because, apart from being excited about it being resolved, was because I did mention I had this problem in a past thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

azezil wrote:
    no, first time to climax having a ****...

Count yourself lucky then, I know at least one 28 year old girl who cannot and would not. religious upbringings eh ?

Yes till my late teens I firmly believed in and tried to follow all the teaching of the church. My mother couldn't even say the word 'sex', growing up if people were even kissing on t.v. she'd change the channel, homosexuality was a completely alien concept for her.

To be fair in recent years she has lightened up a lot, but it was difficult to let go of those negitave perceptions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

oh ps, congrats.

soon you'll be settling down in front of the tv with a hand shandy and a nice soggy biscuit.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

azezil wrote:
    i wasn't aware that a requirement of posting on this forum was that you must post a question.

technically speaking, normally you do

but
    this is probably a bigger issue then you would normally hear about, I imagine that most people who would suffer (if that's the right word?) probably never speak about it, so in that respect this discussion could be helpful
    also
    it is quite clear, and most likely thanks to your Ma, that it was all in your head, so something happened to you recently that dropped the barriers do you think, or have you thought about that?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Its the camera bit that i'm curious about. Normally associated with the less, rather than more sheltered side of sex etc.

Beruthiel wrote:
    it is quite clear, and most likely thanks to your Ma, that it was all in your head, so something happened to you recently that dropped the barriers do you think, or have you thought about that?
    Yes indeed, I've been talking about it on and off with some close friends for the past few months, talking only gets you so far.

I've been dating a guy for 2 months now, I've talked about it with him, he's been very supportive, with his help I've become more confident and relaxed with sex and my sexuality.
    Its the camera bit that i'm curious about. Normally associated with the less, rather than more sheltered side of sex etc
    heh see above ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

this is probably a bigger issue then you would normally hear about, I imagine that most people who would suffer (if that's the right word?) probably never speak about it, so in that respect this discussion could be helpful

Agreed, and before azeil posted this I wasn't aware it was a problem, though in fairness I've been actively not thinking about other men doing this for a number of years :eek: .Also I'd always imagined (particularly among the younger male members of boards.ie) that the problem was doing it too much.

Not that I know anything about that. (off to shave the palm of my hand)

I imagined that this was just a problem for the ladies, and this could be fixed by a anne summers gift voucher.

So thanks for a entertaining and illuminating and very funny thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

azezil wrote:
    My mother couldn't even say the word 'sex', growing up if people were even kissing on t.v. she'd change the channel, homosexuality was a completely alien concept for her.

I told my mother last Saturday, this was how the conversation went...

Me: "Mum I have to tell you something."
    Mother: "What's that?"
    Me: "I'm bi-sexual..."
    Mother: "Is that it? I always suspected it anyway."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

Seriuosly man somethings should be kept to yourself, especially, a grown man of 24 whacking off in a shower, with a camera in toe to capture his kodax moment.

unhelpful comments aside,Well done, I knew you had it in ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

erm....n1 sean??

on that note, thanks a ****ing lot, i now have a mental image of you jerking off in the shower BURNED into my retinas.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

There's nothing like an aul shake.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Oh my god azezil,thank you for posting that. I had the same "problem" up until I was 20/21, namely that I had never ejaculated except in wet dreams. Except one day I just "got it". Your post made me feel like a lot less of a freak :)

By the way, now that you've started you'll find it's so addictive. I used never miss not being able to do it, but now it's like 3 times a day and if I don't get to do it in a day I'm practically running for a toilet somewhere :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

can you do it outside of the shower too..or does it mean that you will be extra clean from now on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

yay azezil!
    good for you. better late than never.
    such a shame what catholicism can do to some people, take the most basic and natural pleasures out of life.
    i dread to think what you'll be doing for the coming weeks, what with being unemployed and all....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Beruthiel wrote:
    technically speaking, normally you do
    Above quote is in reagards to posting a question.

Where exactly in the charter does it state u must 'technically' post a question? Because, according to the charter, you 'technically' dont have to..

brian

such a shame what catholicism can do to some people
    must have been extreme hardcore catholicism. I have to listen to my mother go on about her sex life no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

keu wrote:
    must have been extreme hardcore catholicism. I have to listen to my mother go on about her sex life no end.
    Ew...

My parents are the same, very very reserved about sex matters (we've never actually discussed it). Goddamn the Catholic church, it's been ruining us in so many ways for years. At least we're starting to move away from it now though, finally. Viva la revolution!

• Advertisement

the worst part is that she has a more active one that I do.

:(

edit: I mean that in a healthy way and not in a prostitute, slapper, madame of the parlour type of way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

keu dude, maybe u shud check out the 'Best Mates Mom' forum here...

;P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

Wtf!?!?!

So whos were the white stains in the kitchen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Keep up the good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

azezil wrote:
    24 years, 24 long years and I’ve finally done it.

Tonight I had an idea, to take some pics in the shower (eh don’t ask), wanting to look my best I gave my john thomas few thugs, then something expected happened, I felt something I hadn’t felt before, so I kept going, all of a sudden I felt my legs turn to jelly, I thought I was going to collapse but kept going and…. Climaxed, that greatest feeling I’ve ever had, pure ecstasy.

Growing up I was very religious and thanks to my loving mother had a very negative attitude towards sex, that coupled with my sexuality which I didn’t want to face, I never seen the point or purpose to masturbation. I did try it from time to time, but never climaxed, have wet dreams from time to time so discounted anything being physically wrong.

So at last now, I guess 14 years since my first wet dream I feel secure enough about my appearance and my sexuality to physically express it. YaY *\o/* oh the down side, aw man i could have been doing that for 14 years :P

And you felt the need to tell us all this on an internet forum........why?

its fun to share ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Magma? …Still’ it’s been a year...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

congrats and all associated well wishes. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Wootage!

Nice to read happy news here for once!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

wp tbh . rematch imo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement