Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hats in the ring for the job of moderator....

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

someone comes on here who ain't posted here before and starts making recommendations for our mods? emm yeah.

somehow insulting one of the boards admins probally has ruled u out celing fan ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭celingfan

thought so

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

SkyLynx wrote:
    someone comes on here who ain't posted here before and starts making recommendations for our mods? emm yeah.

oh dear,
    I now see why this forum needs a 2nd and or 3rd mod.

I am going to explain this for you, and make note that it will be my last contribution to this thread and to the forum in general.

Just because someone doesnt post in a forum doesnt mean they dont read the threads. I have read many threads in many forums but I do not feel compelled to comment on all of them.
    I have also taken note of posters comments in more than one forum, hence my nomination.

There you are, and here I go ;)

Have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I'd say a user is welcome to comment on another user suitability as a moderator in general, weather or not that user posts to that forum. Once the nominated user does post. Especially if the nomination is coming from BEAT of another user of similiar status. Kinda dissappointed I didn't get a good word in there beat. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Boston, I ofcourse think you are the most qualified for the job but I thought you were not interested since you nominated 3 others.
    My sincere apologies :)

I hereby make my last contribution by Nominating: BOSTON as co-mod for this forum.
    ;)

BEAT wrote:
    I nominate KAPPAR, seriously. He stands out for some reason as someone who wouldnt abuse thier mod powers and could offer needed input for said Forum
    ;)
    you imply a knowledge of this form, or at least in my reading, which doesn't appear accurate. If i'm incorrect i apologise, but it seems improper imo for every person on boards to just drop in to have a say on what really is a matter for the admins and people who use this board. Ye don't find me going spouting off who i think should admin the garderning forurm. But then thats me.

Now since ur done, and i'm done this is being locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement