Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argument for your favourite Society

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

you really are an idiot....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭celingfan

What explain whats wrong with that?????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

bloody hell its a small world i was in the states with brian and fiona! also i've meet some very nice bess girls (even went out wit 1) and some not nice. there are a lot of daddys girls in there, but most of the guys i've meet have been sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭celingfan

I'm not contesting that most of them are grand its just some of them take the bicci with arogance,the need a good slap of reality.I know Fi and brian, fi is a buddy of mine.TIs a small world

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i can accept that, but they do have some crackers in their course, and the fact they defiantely wear mini-skirts even on the blusterist of days, my hat goes off to them. you can't beat a good stroll through the arts block*

*warning always bring headphones or else you could be subject to the most head-wrecking of conversations. . .

• Advertisement
Advertisement