Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tattoo parlour in Dublin.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭nessymon

your looking for a kinda biomech stuff??? same as me...there's some suggestions on other threads i forget what ones

thanks i'll do a search and see what comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

nessymon wrote: »
    thanks i'll do a search and see what comes up

Here ya go man.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055245800

Depends what kinda sfuff your looking to get done really.

I have a back piece in progress from Phil in celestrial ring. here's da pic

Hope this helps

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/145806/57820.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Anna353

Body Graphix in Navan is exellent ask for Robert he is an amazing artist and has his masters in Art too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Anna353 wrote: »
    Body Graphix in Navan is exellent ask for Robert he is an amazing artist and has his masters in Art too!!

You wouldnt have a link would you? Seen a bebo site but theres no portfolio on it.

Diceicle wrote: »
    You wouldnt have a link would you? Seen a bebo site but theres no portfolio on it.

www.tilldeathdouspart.synthasite.com is what he gave me but is wasn't working when i went on but give it a try it was a while ago i tried

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 fallout_girl

Hey, can anybody please share their experiences with Art Tattoo in Temple Bar? I was in there a while back enquiring about japanese style pieces and the guy was a bit... odd... not sure whether he doesn;t like doing japanese stuff (even though the portfolio on their site suggests he does) or whether he didn;t like the fact that i have existing tattoos and that a few of them need to be fixed (and incorporated in the new design).

was otherwise thinking about inkwell, work i have seen here is impressive but their portfolio doesn;t really show much koi/lotus work so I am not sure if they are the right ones to go with...
    Advice appreciated!!
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 wobbelyheadbob

that link for rob in bodygraphix is working! and yeah he is an amazing tattooist! i'd recommond him to anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭nessymon

vangoz wrote: »
    Here ya go man.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055245800

Depends what kinda sfuff your looking to get done really.

I have a back piece in progress from Phil in celestrial ring. here's da pic

Hope this helps

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/145806/57820.jpg

Cheers Man thanks

here's what i want done http://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0032/9703/helmutbiotechmech.jpg

- had a look at Sean Boons portfolio in Mullingar and I like the way he does the shading on the edges so we're just throwing around a few ideas at the mo just to make it MY tattoo

triple-M wrote: »
    anyone know what that new tattoo place in ballymun beside the swimming pool is like,like what kinda stuff he does,or if hes any good??
    My artist from Navan just moved to forever ink in Ballymon and he is really good www.tilldeathdouspart.synthasite.com is his website just a sample though Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Im thinking of getting my second tattoo so ive been looking into different tattoo parlours. I got my first done, on my wrist just a simple star about 2 years ago in Zulu. I have to say I was really unimpressed with their service. I was incredibly nervous and had really pushed myself to go and do it and when I arrived there with my friend, the person on the desk didnt care what I wanted to do, rushed me through it and didnt even ask me if I wanted to talk to the artist.
    We came back for an appointment with Tara who again, took no interest in what I wanted to do. I had a rough drawing of what I wanted and they just used an old stencil that was the same for it. Although the design was what I wanted, the lines are a bit shakey and just generally reflect the "dont give a ****" attitude that I received when I went in there.
    I know now that I should have pushed more for what I wanted and to talk to someone but I suppose i was so nervous and also really wanted to do it. I'll definitely make sure that Im more confident with my next tattoo. I dont think ill be returning to Zulu because I think getting a tattoo is a big step especially your first one and I think they should have been much more accommodating especially since we paid well for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

nessymon wrote: »
    Cheers Man thanks

here's what i want done http://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0032/9703/helmutbiotechmech.jpg

- had a look at Sean Boons portfolio in Mullingar and I like the way he does the shading on the edges so we're just throwing around a few ideas at the mo just to make it MY tattoo

Wouldnt be sure on who to recommend on that type of biomech. Colourworks would be a safe bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 stevoh4

Celestial Ring in St Stephens Green are v good but a bit pricy the last time i was there!! Got one done by a guy in Bray called Jay but he's gone now. He did recommend his apprentice Walter tho.. Think he's working from somewhere in Temple bar!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

This thread has needed to be closed for a long time.

There is no one single best tattoo studio in dublin, ireland or the world for that matter. There are top class studios around which cater for different styles. This thread I think causes more trouble than it's worth.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement