Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post pictures of your pets!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭40coats

Another_Dogs3.JPG
    This is Red and Blue at about 4 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭MogwaiFearSatan

just passed the driving test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

This is Vito, just two and the light of my life...relaxing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

Here's one half of my feline duo. We got him from the ISPCA who had found him wild roaming in a peat bog, as you can see he's settled down since then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Sid71

Don't they make a lovly couple!
    You can see more pics at the Bull Wall Barkers
    Brian

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

That's a great picture! I love watching cats and dogs have play fights- one of my favourite things about having pets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

God yeah. When we had kittens I used to sit watching them for hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

neev wrote:
    God yeah. When we had kittens I used to sit watching them for hours!
    They are hypnotic aren't they :D, very relaxing animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

here is my chipmunk Athena ("Teeny" for short) will post pictures of my kitties Abby and Ash when I fix me scanner :(teeny2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

ok I have some new photos of the rats so will post them.

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Yes, NEEV....Red is a beagle and she is their mother....I really must put some updated pictures of them on here.....

;)

~DR~

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

my little dude, these were taking early on this year so hes a wee bit bigger now, still cheeky as **** though :D

516f.jpg

1831.jpg

1cd1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 VarneyVampire

This is Seti - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. He is a rescue dog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

@ Bambi:- Your dog looks so sweet, what is he some sort of elkhound, maybe a siberian? :)

Here are my two. Ben is a 7 yr old lab/retriever, we've had him since he was a pup. Ive never met a dog so funny. I think he see's me as his brother of sorts. When he was younger we used to fight and stuff outside and we'd chase each other around the house... it was so funny to have him run after me, then id hide, he'd get all freaked out, then i'd jump out and chase him around again.This used to go on for hours!

Anyways here he is, I love him to bits:-
    one.jpg

Next up is misty, who is a 2 year old rescue dog. When we spotted her in the shelter although well cared for, she was in a bad way. Really didnt like being couped up. Now at ours, she can run up and down miles of fields and stalk birds and rabbits, and whatever else she likes to do. I've never met such an affectionate dog!
    Number two:-

two.jpg

And here's ben again, showing just how much dogs can be pushed when there is food in the equation!!
    haha!
    three.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

This is one of my favourite pictures of Blondie. She sadly passed away suddenly a couple of weeks ago. She was a crazy lady and the house id very quiet without her. Our other two don't know what to be doing with themselves as she was the instigator of all activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Here's two pics of my dog Louis who is a little over one. She's totally mad and everyone is afraid of her because she's a German Shepeard but she's just a big softie and jumps on any strangers coming into the house.

Tigers the cat & she died a few months back after being attacked by a fox or somethhing but I loved her to bits. She was just three and was a crazy cat, half wild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭soph

check out my pooping tigering [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Staff\Desktop/tiger1.jpg[/IMG]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭soph

OOPS NOW how come that didnt show.. ohh well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

soph wrote:
    OOPS NOW how come that didnt show.. ohh well

Use the "Manage Attachements" button when your posting to attach the image to the post. The [IGM] tags only work if the picture is already stored some where on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Alqua

Here's my crazy but loveable 9 year old springer spaniel, Lucy:
    Lucy sometimes thinks she's human, and tries to act accordingly.
    lucy.jpg

lucy2.jpg

And here's Lucy with Shep, the labrador, who died in 1998:
    lucy&shep.jpg - Don't know why that didn't appear here in the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭leche solara

I'm Tilly and I was also rescued. I was found tied up in barbed wire in a river.
    But that was over 10 years ago and I've been fine since...

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Alqua

This is my hamster Itsy. This isn't the best photo of him but he was really gorgeous and always looked like a little furry teddy bear! He lived to be about 100 in human years.
    itsy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Here are a few pictures of 3 of my cats; Phoebe, Vincent and Clawdia. I have another 2 aswell; Timothy and Friday :) Love them all to bits

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

here's my cat having a relax on my bike!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement