Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post pictures of your pets!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

lilo moo wrote:
    aww they're gorgeous! that's a really good photograph too ;)
    poor sad boy missing his... kitty cats. (oh dearie, i was very tempted to say something else there...)
    yeah, not getting any pussy sucks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭lilo moo

tman wrote:
    yeah, not getting any pussy sucks!

how sad...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

IMGP0544.JPG

this is dolly, she's 6 months old and is HYPER...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

DSCF0102.JPG

DSCF0101.JPG

Some on my many pups!!!

Enjoy!!!

~DR~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Well these aren't the best I've ever taken .....but it'll give you some idea :D I've 7 dogs , 8 mules and 2 horses ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

DriftingRain is the mother dog a Beagle?

SkittishKitten I didn't know you could get Smooth Collies over here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

neev wrote:
    DriftingRain is the mother dog a Beagle?

SkittishKitten I didn't know you could get Smooth Collies over here!

I live in the states . I use to show the smoothies ....but Sissy and Jacques are the last of my pups , I got out of showing dogs before they ever hit the showring. .... their almost 7 years old now ... I had thought to breed Sissy before she got to old but now I'm not sure. Just a well I've a breeder that owes me a pup or two so I won't have to worry about raising a whole litter. They are totally happy being ranch dogs. Now I have mules ......will have mares hopefully one day to raise mules . The paint - Sassy - is to old to have any more foals but I have hopes for her little filly -Summer - if she turns out nicely. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

Here are some photos of my three year old Irish Setter, Tara: :)

http://ckelly.photosite.com/tara/

I'll post some photos of my cat when I have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

This is my cat just lazing on the sofa

dubh.jpg

He's gotten really big recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pippi_elk

Here’s a photo of our cat muffin. There’s a perfectly comfortable bed beside her but she chooses the ironing board !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

I took these pictures of our latest pups this evening, just only 6 weeks old at this stage.

DSC00925.jpg

DSC00939.jpg
    :D

Here's Trixie, she's 6 months long at this stage.

DSC00937.jpg
    DSC00936.jpg

This is Jessie, she's about 9 years old.
    DSC01994.jpg

This is Patch, he's 13 years old and still going strong, must be in his 90's in human years :eek:
    DSC01983.jpg

The Cavalier King Charles pups are gorgeous!
    I've REALLY gotta learn how to transfer my pictures from my phone to my PC...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

sissy.bmp
    This is the late :( Sissycat, smartest cat I've ever seen. She could open doors, drawers, and cases with simple latches.Also played fetch with crumpled paper like a champ. I think she was part border collie ;) .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

zak just gets normal doggy food, the odd sausage, rasher and jaffa cake.
    Just a heads-up mate, jaffa cakes an doggies, kitties etc, do sooo not mix, choc can kill em real quick.

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

This is dervish, the clumsiest kitten on the planet.
    She is our latest baby, an amazingly astoundingly clumsy cat, runs around the room, like some kinda wall of death / nascar kitty, leaving absolute chaos in her wake lol ;)

Still trying to find a decent pic of my lil boy claymore, my famous phone call making, door opening, tap turning on, human-kitty lol ;0)

B

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

my new doggy Gandhi:

gandhi1.jpggandhi2.jpg

Got her from a rescue centre, came from a family that broke up, and the woman the husband moved in with didn't like dogs, so they gave her away. I'm pretty certain she was treated badly by the bitch, because she's afraid of any woman she see's now, she'll just bark at them, and hide behind me. She has no problem at all with men or kids.

She's a good pup though!

flogen

FINALLY!
    Four months on and I can actually post up some pictures of my own pets!
    Here they are...

The first cat is Candy, our 11-year-old tabby. Even though she was neutered 9 years ago people always think she's pregnant!

The birds are Jasper the budgie and Obie, the lutino cockatiel. Often referred to as "the odd couple"!

The second cat is Smiley, my 10-year-old toroiseshell. She's Candy's daughter although they look nothing alike. She was poisoned a few years back and is lucky to still be here!

And last but not least, my newest addition, Misty the Himalayan rabbit!
    She's 7 weeks old and a proper madam. I'd been looking for a Himalayan for ages so I'm glad I finally have one! Her ears, feet an tail will turn brown as she gets older.

We have 3 more cats and 3 fish but the files were too big to attach...
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Butch is Driving (Don't take your paws off the sterring wheel mate! :D ), Sundance has just told him to run over the cat! (looks over shoulder "Damn you missed him Bro" :D )

img_0214a.jpg

Here's some more!

The black cat is Phoebe. She adopted me a few years ago when she was a kitten, about 6 months old. She'd been following kids home from school and a neighbour asked would we take her. We put up notices to say we'd found her bu nobody came forward. But by that stage Phoebe had decided she was staying! A few days earlier my mother's friend found a black cat and her kittens at the canal near my house. She thinks they were dumped there. The kittens were all black and around the same age as Phoebe, so she could have been one of them. My mother's friend adopted one of the kittens and it bears a striking resemblence to Phoebe, with the same temperament.

The second cat is Timmy. She was born a stray but we've managed to get her somewhat tame, although she is extremely nervous.

In the third picture, Smiley is inspecting Misty. The hutch Misty is in has since had a run attached to it so she isn't in such a small enclosure anymore. The run is about 15 sq. feet.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Here's our Guinea Pigs Patches and Sooty:

pigs.jpg

Soon to be joined by two more long haired pigs that we are adopting from a small animal shelter in Tipperary (http://homepage.eircom.net/~spr124/)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Hers a pic of the new pigs Topsy and Turvy:

newPigs.jpg

Not a great pic though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Vanilla

snookscute004.jpg

jigglypuff_005.jpg

pup1_004.jpg

thats jade and snook my two trouble makers...

love,
    vanilla

Is that a Japanese Chin you have there Vanilla?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I wont double post the pics so am linking to the thread with pics of my two pet rats Albert and Che.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=189180

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Etrurian

This is my couple of Fischer's Lovebirds, but I also own a bunny, a red fish and one zebra finch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Here's a fuzzy picture of my dog Sandy. It was taken with a mobile phone at about 7.20am one morning. She's usually a lot more energetic looking.. bit of a crazy pooch.

She's a 7 year old Springer Spaniel, and she's great.

Kev.

Aww she's sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭SpaceJunkie

Here's my brood...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Image004.jpg

My doggie!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Here's our two. Molly (6mths)on the left,and Casey(10mths).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/glynf/DSC00267.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement